SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachie.bachie Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:20 am

How about Derek Peth as an international arrival? He's recently started posting photos with a new girlfriend which makes him seem less of a likely candidate. However, he had a large break in posts from October 7 to December 2 (and usually posts consistently). After the drama with Demi may have made sense?

Source
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:52 pm

@bachie.bachie good catch! yes

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Oh interesting idea re: Alex.  Didn't think he'd be desperate enough to make a second run but maybe he was at a loose end?  Or perhaps they're just recycling eye candy footage from last year. I haven't watched the Mary vid - will do so now.  yes

snipped..

Source

Guys featured in the above clip:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 UoBgf53

snipped

@Agent99 :claphands

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 The-bachelorette-alex-bordyukov

Source
https://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-contestant-alex-bordyukov-interview

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:48 pm

@GuardianAngel just to clarify, the SC from the clip above is a flashback of Alex from Season 2 - he isn't confirmed as a 2020 contestant and he isn't following any of this year's cast on SM so far as I can tell so I think they just used him as a teaser.  

We're wondering if there are going to be any Internationals this season at all, since no one has noticed the kind of comments and cross-follows on SM that we saw with Caroline etc in previous year. But, they do show Abbie mentioning Americans so maybe...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:20 pm

This confirms Alisha for me - that's her in yellow IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 RWUewGk

Source

And Alex - grotty brunette dreds can only be him IMO:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 R0GU3T6

Source

BUT WHO DIS?  question

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4bpdYbQ

Source

Don't recognise the face and that red string thing on his wrist and perfect nose makes me think he might be from the US?

ETA:  Is it this guy?  Kamil?  Mates with Daniel, similar nose and sometimes wears a wristband.  No IG posts first week in Nov.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 MOuWrga

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:57 am

Wowsers @Bobette that is impressive!  I wonder if it is him - have you found any sm interaction with other cast members?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:59 am

@Agent99 NOPE!  So don't be impressed just yet.  laugh out loud  

The wrist band he wears in other pics isn't exactly the same either and eye colour looks a bit off - but he's friends with Daniel, a two-time BiP AU offender, so he might have been desperate enough to do it and come onto TPTB's radar via Daniel? no idea

Still perusing for other potential matches...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:31 am

Kamil is def the kind of guy who'd film an international BiP - the $ and exposure would just be too tempting

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:08 am

Thanks @leavers yes If he was there it wasn't for long - looks like he took a holiday mid-Nov (unless that was a red herring).  Is he a dick?  Could that be why no one's following him?  (Mind you, most are so fame hungry they would anyway IMO laugh out loud)

The fact that he's sitting next to Keira makes sense if he's an American - any smart AU guys would run a mile IMO.  Also fits with her "don't you know who I am" ( Rolling Eyes ) quote from the trailer.  The AU guys would be familiar with her "work" I'm sure.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:17 am

Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel just to clarify, the SC from the clip above is a flashback of Alex from Season 2 - he isn't confirmed as a 2020 contestant and he isn't following any of this year's cast on SM so far as I can tell so I think they just used him as a teaser.  

We're wondering if there are going to be any Internationals this season at all, since no one has noticed the kind of comments and cross-follows on SM that we saw with Caroline etc in previous year. But, they do show Abbie mentioning Americans so maybe...
I heard Alex Brody on a podcast last year. He said that he had a real connection with Brooke (?) but the producers wouldn’t have it. They made ITMs where she talked about him sound like she talked about Alex Nation. And when the [contractual IMO] fling between Brooke and Alex N was over they basically sent her home.

If he comes back it will only for the money.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:06 pm

Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel just to clarify, the SC from the clip above is a flashback of Alex from Season 2 - he isn't confirmed as a 2020 contestant and he isn't following any of this year's cast on SM so far as I can tell so I think they just used him as a teaser.  

snipped

Ok got it! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:46 am

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 CVqo5zw

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Rgey2yr

Ciarran & Jess B (even though DM and half the commenters on IG seem to think it's Britt H duh )

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 RsvRDf7

This is Jake IMO.  Blame it on the humidity, right Helena?  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 XBjaUgV

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 GW6NhjE

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 SqV0Bk4

This could be Keely IMO, though she didn't have any major gaps in her SM posting during Nov

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 MC4Xafg

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 WEfiioN

Mary and her TWO roses (M/F options) as picked up by @bachie.bachie

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 StIiClu

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 GTQOteQ

Is this Matty flying the kite?  And who's the girl?  Could be Renee but her & Matty are mates so that would be weird. Maybe Kiki?  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1z9iswG

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 L6FafeU

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1qD8Ykt

Not sure about the guy here (Jake? Jackson?) but the girl looks like Janey to me.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 9QlYs8P

The man's hair looks lighter from above, so it could be Glenn...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 QIma0EP

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 PJTMqns

...but if this is Renee where are her tatts?  And I still think the skintone seems a bit too dark for it to be Renee.   dizzy

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4GJbKbr

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2c69Lfe

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Jwaw39o

Source

Same shirt?  question  Need a better quality SC.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 J8gfIgM

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 CIZRiIH

Source

ETA:  A lighter version of this one.  Thought it was Helena in the first trailer but it doesn't look like her here.  Hmmm...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 C8esG1W

Still think the guy is probably Niranga - the shirt looks like a match for this one and I think I see a beard in silhouette.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 O91CwoD

Source

Also still obsessing over hand veins...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Rxtqsaa

Glenn's hand is a good match IMO, especially the prominent vein near the knuckle of his pointer finger:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 SfZUZCz

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:39 pm

@Bobette wow, thanks for all the s/caps!

IA the veins look exactly the same to me!

I'm not sure about the shirts. Shirt guy running looks like, (body type hair) shirt guy holding the rose, but running guy doesn't look like he has the tat's.

Shirt guy with the hat, to me doesn't look like either of the two pics, if that's what you mean. The blurred pattern doesn't look like hat guy's pattern IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie