SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:21 pm

@Bobette Thanks for the confusion! dizzy

Well, IMO regarding the aerial shot: the guy has pretty short hair and sort of shaved off on the sides. And he doesn’t look THAT MUCH DARKER than his counterpart... Her hair seems lighter than Sogand, body and hair are definitely NOT Mary ‘s IMO, along with skin tone / coloring. Her dress look more whitish than gold from the top...and her hair looks actually lighter than HIM! I also think Jamie is NOT that guy. And the guy running with the kite has darker and more hair than pale blue jacket guy.
In conclusion: :crazed dizzy
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:42 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for the input - yes those hand veins are pretty convincing IMO. I think they are the same hands, even though it doesn't look like Glenn's hair in the long shot, nor Renee's hands in the closeup. What's the chances they put two guys in pale blue suit jackets and white pants just to confuse us? laugh out loud

Re: Kite Guy, yes I was thinking the shirt pattern was similar but looking again it doesn't look like a match. Matty has several shirts similar so still could be him IMO, and if I squint I think I see tattoos on his right arm in the second pic. I'll try to get some better SCs - the video they put up on Twitter wasn't great.

@Astrobach Sorry about that. laugh out loud Locking down Glenn & Renee is driving me slightly batty. Glenn's hand veins look like a perfect match, but the chipped nail hands don't look like Renee. Also to me it kind of looks like from above the girl is wearing a white jumpsuit, and in the lot shot it's a gold dress with a long thigh split?

IDK, it might just be the blurring effect making the colours look different? If Glenn & Renee are their Golden Couple and are still together now TPTB will be obscuring them bigtime in the trailer so without thinking too deeply it it most likely them. Her hair was lighter during filming than it is now too - this is from December:

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 JUhwXAT

Source

But... the missing finger tattoos... dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:42 pm

Oh boy I am doubting everything now!  The aerial shot doesn’t even seem the same people as the blurred long shot?  In the long, the girl looks like she is wearing a gold dress, in the aerial it looks white?  Could there be three blue jackets for the men?

Anyway, I agree it is Janey snorkelling – she plaits her hair like that.  Although Cassandra does have similar bathers  dizzy  And good pick up @Bobette – I don’t think it is Helena either!

Maybe Mary and the darker blue jacket go together rather than being separate question  Aagh so want to get to the bottom of it laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:44 pm

@Agent99 THANK YOU!  

I posted a milisecond before you saying the exact same thing about the white/gold outfits - glad I'm not going crazy. laugh out loud  

We need to look into this more... I'm off to get better SCs! thumbsup

ETA: Yes definitely Janey snorkeling IMO - the plait and her... err... toned dancer's butt. laugh out loud  Who's your pick for her date?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:42 pm

OK so we've been assuming these screencaps are the same couple because of the red nails but just pointing out that never see the sleeve cuff of the guy receiving the ring in the second two SCs, so he could be wearing something different.

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 MamqYLv

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 BcexUZI

Also the girl's skintone looks darker here (Mary? Sogand?) and the light quality is cooler so could be a different time of day?

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 TDFgnSB

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 9fBF27c

Source

ETA:  NVM I brought the saturation down in the first pic and it does look like more of a match now. laugh out loud

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 M5akMDh

But it's worth noting that we still don't know where this guy fits in and his hands look very similar:

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 RWRrNLI

And as discussed upthread, even though both guys pictured here are wearing blue jackets/white pants, the inconsistencies with the girls' outfits (one white one gold?) suggest these are not the same couple IMO:

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 QIma0EP

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Ci5tPV2

I would question why TPTB would go to all the trouble of making two men wear almost identical outfits, then allow Glenn & Renee to post what appear to be extremely obvious spoilers on SM but maybe no one cares after all this time.

Also noting we still have this unidentified ring bearer.  Could be Mary but the skintone and finger shape don't seem to match.

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 GRTCY5r

IDK... help?

ETA2: Could this possibly be Jackson and Sogand?  Gold is a very "Sogand" dress colour, they both have thick arms and the guy's awkward stance here reminds me of Jackson & Angie dressed as penguins. laugh out loud   

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Jwaw39o

Although, Jackson was back Nov 28 doing a podcast so that doesn't really fit.  Unless they part as friends and this is a goodbye hug - there's always least one couple who goes to the end but leave seperately. no idea

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:23 am

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 THANK YOU!  

I posted a milisecond before you saying the exact same thing about the white/gold outfits - glad I'm not going crazy. laugh out loud  

We need to look into this more... I'm off to get better SCs! thumbsup

ETA: Yes definitely Janey snorkeling IMO - the plait and her... err... toned dancer's butt. laugh out loud  Who's your pick for her date?

Ah got nothing.  Bit of a stab in the dark but maybe Scot 1t.

ETA Think I've changed my mind laugh out loud.   Imo it could be Cassandra snorkelling.  She has plaited her hair like that and she has a similar bikini.  Maybe it is her with the chipped red nails dizzy

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 KSPZSav
2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 LNNz1sk
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:21 am

@Agent99 Nice pick up on Cassandra's bikini.  Janey bikini in the pool is a different colour too.  Rear end comparison shot:

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 9QlYs8P

Source

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 53dFXpN

Source

I just can't see Cassandra as having the chipped red nails though - the skin colour just looks way too dark to be her IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:57 am

Great pick up on the bikini @Agent99

Although IMO a snorkelling date doesn’t necessarily put her at the end, it could easily be a date anytime in the show. And she sells engagement rings, IMO there is no way she is allowing a close up of her hands on TV with less than immaculate nails.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:22 am

Et voila, here we have Cassandra wearing identical plaits with her bikini front and centre.  laugh out loud  

Nice one @Agent99.   2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1377737533

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 NoTkQ68

Source

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 9QlYs8P

Source

ETA: Comparing Cassandra's voice to the trailer, I don't think any of the voices are hers?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:54 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Great pick up on the bikini @Agent99

Although IMO a snorkelling date doesn’t necessarily put her at the end, it could easily be a date anytime in the show. And she sells engagement rings, IMO there is no way she is allowing a close up of her hands on TV with less than immaculate nails.

I'm sure someone is inwardly cringing at that close up, but as most of these girls are manicured to within an inch of their life, there is one among them who dropped the ball laugh out loud

I'm just trying to eliminate who it can't be and I can't eliminate Cass yet.  She gets a date, and is still there when Alisha and Jess B arrive, so she doesn't leave really early. Plus she gets a packing video, so it seems they are trying to make her noticeable.  Her nails below look exactly like the close up imo, the only difference being the skin colour which can't really be matched to anyone  hmmm

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:01 pm

@Agent99 Yeah it's definitely the right polish colour, just not the right skintone.  My guess is one of the other girls borrowed her polish at some point and did a terrible home job.  Do they not have hair & makeup people on the island? laugh out loud

Meanwhile Jamie has liked pretty much every pro-Cass comment on her packing video (plus her own comments).  I haven't noticed him doing this on other vids so either he's keen on her or trying to make up for ditching her for another girl IMO.

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 OQU5rCm

Source

Regarding her date, I can't see any tattoos which rules Jake and Jamie - Jackson or Scot still possibilities.  Anyone else?  

Source

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 5FecWMw

Source

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 UAMq197

Source

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 EtPN6Cs

Source

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 LcsJisI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:26 am

Question:  This is Jake is it not? A lot of people on sm are saying it is Jamie.   Even though Jake's back tatt is not visible, it could just be trick lighting and/or positioning  question
Or, are they digitally erasing tatts laugh out loud.

2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 XBjaUgV
2 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 GW6NhjE

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie