SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:05 pm

bachie.bachie wrote:@Ash IMO No Brittney unfortunately because her betting odds have been around 15.00 the whole show which no betting company would want to pay out! She does seem to hang around paradise for a while though so it may just be that Jamie and Britt end up having a bit of a will they/ won't they fling that really equates to nothing.

I actually think the guy in the dark blue suit (we only see the hands) could be Conor. Will add photos later.

Noooooooo Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f625

heres a comparison - to me def conor
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Aa57fe10
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 90d07510

Source: tenplay
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:36 am

@Ash I know right just want Brittney to find love!
Good pick up on the similarity; Conor certainly has that central freckle. However Glenn also has a freckle in the exact same spot (as does Jamie) so it's hard to pinpoint.

We've been trying to decipher whether it's one guy or two different guys with the bright blue blazers. IMO one of them is definitely Glenn because he's shown in the footage to be paired with a blonde girl (Alisha) but the second jacket could be Conor if there are in fact two.

@Bobette also made a great observation that Conor is TALL! Pair that with Mary's dark skin and any footage of them in the ads would be an immediate giveaway so they've been a bit hidden IMO.

I'm guessing that Ciarran will be in the 4th final couple. There are only three success stories but usually a 4th couple that breaks up.
He has tattoos on his hands so probably hasn't been shown which makes me think that there's only one guy in bright blue (see why below)
Going to add photos to this later:

Bright blue jacket and fair hair: Glenn
Yellow dress and blonde hair: Alisha
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen42

White shirt: Matty or maybe Jackson
Red dress: Renee
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen43

Navy blue jacket with gold ring: Conor
Tanned hand holding silver ring: Mary
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen44

Absent from trailer due to tattoos and also the fact that he probably doesn't exchange rings with anyone: Ciarran
A girl that he breaks up with: Still a mystery, maybe Tenille?
Source

ETA: There is a chance that Ciarran bails just before the final 4 couples and the fourth spot actually belongs to Jackson and Britt
If that were the case then Renee and Matty could be the couple that do the Flo/Davey break up as friends thing
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:47 am

@bachie.bachie I concur.  :yes:

None of the blue jacket pics in the trailer are Jackson IMO (his hands and physique are very different to Glenn) and none of the girls pictured with the blue jacket guy in the trailer are Britt, IMO.  

So if Jackson and Britt were to be a final couple, they are not in the trailer at all and we have no idea what they're wearing, IMO. And I really can't see them putting two guys in identical jackets.

But IMO they aren't a final couple anyway, because we have SM evidence placing Britt home early, and unless someone majorly screwed up her odds, Sportsbet completely rules her out, IMO.

The only combination that fits everything for me right now IMO is:
Glenn & Alisha
Mary & Conor
Renee & Matty
with Ciarran either walking/dumping/being dumped at the 11th hour.

ETA: Just noting for the record.

Bobette wrote:Almost 24 hours and Alex has still not been added. Suspect

Storyline wise it would be gold to have him hook up with Renee (Ciarran's best mate) but this definitely doesn't look like his scruffy hair. laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 M8J9uOE

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:19 am

OK so I'm watching episode 3 and loving Glenn & Alisha together, but I can't stop noticing how pale she is.  She's literally whiter than him.  laugh out loud  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 UnxIIJw

How can this be her hand?  HOW?  That is not remotely the same skintone IMO.  There are still just a few things not adding up here IMO.   Suspect

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2l6cCEN

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:58 am

I didn't think she was that hand anyway, @Bobette. The other hand is more likely hers with a fake tan.. The nails above are also too chipped to be Alisha.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:19 am

butterflylove wrote:I didn't think she was that hand anyway, @Bobette. The other hand is more likely hers with a fake tan.. The nails above are also too chipped to be Alisha.

That's my point though - if this hand isn't Alisha (wrong skintone, freckle discrepancies) and it's not Mary (Mary has clean nails in her ring box SC and the ring is silver) and it's not Renee (no tatts on fingers) then... who TF is it?  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2l6cCEN

And we still have this SC, also with red nails, and the blue jacket/floral shirt that IMO matches Glenn.  So does bring us back to having two girls with crappy red nails? It's just not adding up. There's still a puzzle piece missing IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 PJlosYW

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:40 am

handwave  brittney

No wait a min!
blue suit floral shirt, slips the Ring onto a Caucasian girls possibly tan or tan girl
(maybe brit w) and her nails aren’t technically proven that crappy cos we just see a little

The other hand with red nails slipping on the mans ring, she has the chipped nails.
I don’t think the men’s hands are alike in this two..

Last edited by Ash on Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:44 am

Ash wrote:handwave  brittney

There is zero chance Brittney makes the finale at these odds, IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3PIky4l

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:46 am

The nails in the potential Glenn/Alisha cap are a hell of a lot better than the other. I wouldn't call them all that crappy, only the thumb has a slight chip in it.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:49 am

decoy? like when they filmed Honey Badger with a ring that was never used

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:50 am

@butterflylove Yeah I thought that before about the chips (and shade of red), but if there are two girls with red nails, who's the other one? Most of the girls there are very fairskinned and/or ruled out by Sbet IMO.

I wondered if they flipped the image and it's Renee's left hand, but the skintone doesn't look like her either.  And that's definitely not Matty - he also has finger tatts.  Probably not Alex either since he has hand tatts.

The skintone still looks most like Sogand to me, but who would she be with?  Sportsbet rule out most of the guys except Alex IMO.  So who's left?  Scot single t?  Could be Jackson's hands, but was he there long enough?

If Renee & Matty do leave as friends and are not counted as one of the three couples "finding love", the third couple are most likely not even there yet IMO, since so many current contestants are already ruled out.  

ETA:  I've gone down this path too:

leavers wrote:decoy? like when they filmed Honey Badger with a ring that was never used

Thought perhaps maybe they borrowed a girl from the resort staff.  I went back and watched Timm's double date with the Britts and noticed the woman singing in the band has the exact right skintone, but I might be going full tinfoil hat now.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 MK0ZrDc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:23 am

Bobette wrote: That's my point though - if this hand isn't Alisha (wrong skintone, freckle discrepancies) and it's not Mary (Mary has clean nails in her ring box SC and the ring is silver) and it's not Renee (no tatts on fingers) then... who TF is it?

Very very interesting.
I'm going to go for the most simple explanation first: Alisha fake tanned the night before and got it all over her hands (maybe forgot her tanning glove at home hahahaha) hands are very sensitive to fake tan and it can make a HUGE difference
Random photo from the internet to illustrate:
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen45
Source

IMO the idea that they would get a random cast member to paint their nails red and fake wearing a ring is highly unlikely
Especially when another girl actually has her nails painted red it just wouldn't make sense. So I think if it's not Alisha it is another contestant.
This would likely mean Glenn/Alisha, Conor/Mary, ?/? as the three success stories and then Renee/Matty leaving as friends
^ However I still think that the hand actually belongs to a fake tanned Alisha but I'm just exploring options here!

For fun let's just assume there could be another couple at the end.
Here's a list of contestants (some rumoured) and who we can/ can't rule out:
Those ruled out have already left, had very early social media returns, have very high betting odds or are already in a different couple at the end.
Abbie, Helena, Brittney W, Brittany H, Janey, Mary, Cassandra, Keira, Alisha, Renee, Kiki, Jess B, Sogand, Keely, Julia, Tenille
Jamie, Timm, Jake, Niranga, Glenn, Ciarran, Chris, Conor, Tim, Alex, Matty, Jackson, Scot, Kayde
So most of the people not crossed out are those who haven't actually arrived (and might not ever arrive!)

We still only really have 5/8 of the final contestants. Any ideas on who could form another couple (maybe with Ciarran)?
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie