SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:43 am

If anyone makes it to the end with Ciarran it will presumably be Kiki

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:49 am

SCs from next week's fight. Looks like Scot/Glenn/Timm might get into it as well? So much testosterone flying around!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 NZ4zQFJ

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 6gmOfjO

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 T1d3O4o

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 UEnfNcL

Source: Tenaplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:00 am

Bobette wrote:
Ash wrote:handwave  brittney

There is zero chance Brittney makes the finale at these odds, IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3PIky4l

Source

I am sure that the tan hand is Alisha's. It is not really that tan but the contrast with Glenn's super fair and pinkish hand makes it look darker and brings attention to it. It doesn't even need to be fake tan, Alisha can tan. They were weeks in Fiji. Even super pale Scandinavians can tan and become dark brown in summer in Queensland, Western Australia and or the islands. I am white (like Helena) and sunburn quickly but I can also tan a fair bith and I used to sunburn on purpose, as part as my European ancestry, I don't do that anymore bu some parts have already been sun damaged. If Alisha does a lot of outdoor activities regularly she will build tan quickly. Her family comes from regional Australia and her mother lives in Townsville, which is 'whiter' than Sydney or Melbourne, yet people in North Queensland tan quicker than others. I am sure that that hand is Alisha's. Also, Mary's hand is noticeable darker. I think they probably removed the mole during the photoshop :D

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:14 am

Yes the hand has been all-but-confirmed as Alisha.  Copied from the SM thread:

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:@Bobette @Vjeff @Agent99 Watching Mary and Alisha Spill The Tea vid, and check Lishy's red nails and fresh fake tan. Must have been filmed the day or so before the final commitment ceremonies.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Screen51

Oh wow yes fantastic pickup - that fake tan is blotchy AF (what's the betting Keira did it, like she did for Jamie?) and she's literally picking at her red nails throughout that whole segment.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 SLsIa0c

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 FuqkWZm

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 HgntDXp

It's all falling into place now.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2498057887

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 LUZcOHU

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:28 am

Bobette wrote:SCs from next week's fight.  Looks like Scot/Glenn/Timm might get into it as well?  So much testosterone flying around!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 NZ4zQFJ

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 6gmOfjO

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 T1d3O4o

Source: Tenaplay

@Bobette Glenn and Scot seem to be trying to hold Timm back? Trying to separate the boys? That's the impression I got from watching the promo. The only two who act as men and not boys in the school yard.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:34 am

I agree and it looked like Ciarran actually started by pushing on Matt and coming real close to him, challenging him...What’s wrong with C sh*t / peanut? Is he offended that Matt stood up to him earlier? And Big Timm is up in the same hot headed bro who wants to fight...Did he say ‘ carnage’ ? I mean, who says THAT ?
SMH.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie