SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:10 pm

Amalia and Bennet are sooooo quirky and they are cute together! laugh out loud She went and got him some ginger because he had a cold. The cake she made looked like him and was hilarious.

I'm loving Woody and Amani. Getting pedi's together was a great date. Miles bringing in a chef for Karen was a great idea.

I'm not interested in Olivia and Brett and Christina and Henry. I prefer the bantering back and forth of the other couples, so sweet.

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Captu106

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:03 am

^^ I agree I can see why those 3 couples choose to stay married. Brett and Olivia and Henry and Christina just bore me. The girls seem like they are trying to make it work and the guys want nothing to do with them. Sad. I find myself watching like 1 minute of their scenes and forwarding the rest.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f49c

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:21 pm

Mafs Fan has a pic of Amelia, a head shot from her new medical residency, on her Instagram. She has a cute, wavy bob haircut and looks just adorable.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1908

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:46 pm

@provenceguy thanks. She looks adorable!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEy26ISDLal/

This conversation Miles and Karen are having is so sweet. He now understands how she didn't like him marking a Sex day on the calendar. He looks so sad, and wants to make sure he earns her trust back. Karen is beautiful. I love her various hair styles.

Amani and Woody continue to be so good together.

The Bocce Ball game with Bennet and Amalia and Miles and Karen was a good way to get Miles and Karen kissing. (total set up IMHO) but they are all very cute.

Woody Amani, Christina Henry, Olvia and Brett having lunch. Brett can't be any further away from Olivia.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:51 pm

Christina joking that she's pregnant is plain rude and childish. You don't joke about something like that.

Wow Henry confiding with Amani, calling Christina out saying she was rude to production, she's impatient, that's a deal breaker for Henry. Poor Amani having to tell this to Chritina?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Amalia and Bennet are sooooo quirky and they are cute together! laugh out loud She went and got him some ginger because he had a cold. The cake she made looked like him and was hilarious.

----snipped----

@GuardianAngel I am still finding it difficult to watch these two as I find their dirty feet and forgetfulness as to wearing deodorant offputting. Just my opinion...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:03 pm

The current state of Miles and Karen's relationship is not healthy. I am not negating Karen's view that she felt unsafe. But I think she is calling all the shots in this relationship. Miles is almost powerless to express what he needs and feels. Why did he have no hesitation in telling Woody he was pissed when she left home for the night and didn't say where she was going? Why couldn't he communicate with her that yes, he apologizes for making her feel that way but also add that he did not like how she addressed the matter by just leaving the home. he didn't communicate his upset nor did she apologize for so doing. I also didn't not like how she treats him, telling him to "come here" when she did finally show up at the house. I just feel like Miles is the dog and Karen is the dog trainer.

There may be some issues in her past preventing her to be as vulnerable and affectionate as she would like, but I don't like how Miles is like a little puppy around her either. She tells him she wants him to be more assertive and in control and he jokingingly made it known he wants more intimacy and she bolts. If she really felt unsafe, would she have been cuddling in bed with him the same night? (maybe editing mixed up the days, not sure)

I did appreciate her kind gesture to be more affectionate by arranging the yoga data. But I hope she continues to be more affectionate and vulnerable to him because Miles is a nice guy who I think means while. I hope that Miles as well also does better in communicating his needs and wants. Even Pastor Cal had to call him out on that. All JMO.

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:49 pm

Yikes. How uncomfortable was it watching Henry twitch and posture to reorient himself when he was wearing the eye mask during the Dr. Viviana exercise?
On the other hand, he was much more comfortable and made far better eye contact during his one-on-one discussion at the bar with Bennett.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1908

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:45 pm

I feel sorry for Henry. He's clearly uncomfortable. I just watched it because I couldn't last night. I think they said five weeks till decision day?? and next week it's their one month anniversary. The previews look good.

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Captu120

Source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:47 pm

I find that Christiana brings out the weakness in Henry and he in her. I have maintained for a long time that the matches are made for drama tv and not for permanence. He admitted that he did not have any really serious relationships in the past, so why did that not send off alarm bells to the experts. Christina had to come off as ultra confident to them and she indicated that she had been involved in a serious relationship.

I am really dislike this whole thing because you have now hurt 2 people that don't deserve to be hurt and as socially awkward as he is, I can only wonder how much of a setback this experience will be for him. I hope he finds his special lady, one who will love him for who he is.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:21 pm

@nuts2uiam IA I don't understand why someone who has limited dating experience would even think of going on a show like this, and how the 'so called experts' would think it's a good idea to cast someone like Henry.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@nuts2uiam IA I don't understand why someone who has limited dating experience would even think of going on a show like this, and how the 'so called experts' would think it's a good idea to cast someone like Henry.

@GuardianAngel my heart breaks for Henry every Monday Wednesday. And while at first I found Christina off-putting I now think she's not as self-confident as she once said she was. All in all I think the "experts" really botched this match.

Last edited by Doats on Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to set my days of the week correctly...)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
whit90
nuts2uiam
Linds911
mtnlvr55
GuiltyPleasure