SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:05 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 Screen47

Looks like a Bachelor/ette proposal to me! (snarking)
I'm sure her parents are please with her choice. Colton vs a straight man with a billionaire father who truly walks his talk? Hmmm

Peter

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:17 am

@Sprite Geez - how soon I forget. At least this one is not based in CA so her dear parents don't have to worry about Madison being too far away.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:32 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite Geez - how soon I forget. At least this one is not based in CA so her dear parents don't have to worry about Madison being too far away.

giggling I try to forget his season too.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:47 am

Congrats to Madi!! This guy seems much better then Peter!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 8367-910 Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 I_got_13 Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:10 am

This guy's dad is a billionaire.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:53 pm

My question is who has a dress they've always wanted to get engaged in? Smacks of social media influence to me. I guess I'm too old to understand.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:17 pm

@Norcalgal me too. She's 26 yrs old. How long has she had the dress. That's a strange article.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:48 am

I've never liked Madi because I consider her to be a very smug individual. But I will credit her with a very advantageous match. Get it, girl.

Madi, if you happen to see this -- you will almost certainly be asked to sign a prenup. Your future FIL would have to have his head examined not to insist on this. Broach the topic now, because you won't want it sprung on you at the last minute (some grooms have been know to spring prenups on brides the morning of the wedding.) And *get your own lawyer to negotiate for you.* Don't let love blind you to the practicalities of life.

That is all.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:49 pm

Amethyst wrote:I've never liked Madi because I consider her to be a very smug individual. But I will credit her with a very advantageous match. Get it, girl.

Madi, if you happen to see this -- you will almost certainly be asked to sign a prenup. Your future FIL would have to have his head examined not to insist on this. Broach the topic now, because you won't want it sprung on you at the last minute (some grooms have been know to spring prenups on brides the morning of the wedding.) And *get your own lawyer to negotiate for you.* Don't let love blind you to the practicalities of life.

That is all.

Who is her father in law? no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:14 am

Jolena wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I've never liked Madi because I consider her to be a very smug individual. But I will credit her with a very advantageous match. Get it, girl.

That is all.

Who is her father in law? no idea

Her father in-law is worth 1.5 billion dollars. I also read/ heard that Madison prwetii fiancee is not a virgin like her. He was quite the party animal and indulges in drugs, sex and pills. But once he became a Christian in his early twenties his life changed. I think they are a good match.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix quotes.)

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:18 pm

I looked at her IG when the engagement announcement was posted. She does a lot of speaking engagements and is very good at it.

ETA:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgxtuKag9hm/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:50 pm

I am very happy for Madi. This is the video on Amazon Live where they talk about their love for each other and the proposal.
https://www.amazon.com/live/broadcast/838f7068-27c0-4d86-8289-21bcd36ad702
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+38
ariwolf
pavalygurl
Mia_Leoni
beader
ReneeM