SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by River57 Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:15 am

@Billysmom  what does she mean by that? scratch

River57

Back to top Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:18 am

Billysmom wrote:Ugh. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9sSTHuHD1H/

I don't even know what HS's mom is saying.  But, she said kudos to Madi for something that happened a couple of days ago.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:25 am

Some are taking it as sarcastic....

But maybe it's sincere?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:27 am

Billysmom wrote:Some are taking it as sarcastic....

But maybe it's sincere?

How did Madi win?  She got her heart broken by a guy that slept with possibly both HS and VF and had to endure that BS from Chris H and his yapping girlfriend for weeks blaming her for Peter failures and then top it off with the BS from Barbara with nothing from Peter.

I don't think it's sarcastic, but I just don't agree with it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:39 am

Totally agree....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:27 pm

I wish parents would stay out of this franchise. It's always drama when they open their mouths.

Peter got played by TPTB but saying "well done Madison" sounds like she also played some sort of game IMO.

I went to his IG to see if he posted something new or where that comment came from and saw this from four days ago showing up as the first response.

madiprew
Verified
Thankful for you P ❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9qPjN1AjlJ/

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 3 Captu241

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:05 pm

Sometimes I think people most like to throw stones at the good ones, maybe makes them feel better about themselves. That Madi was well regarded in the house speaks volumes I think. And if all I saw of her was her behavior at atfr I would nominate her for sainthood - I could never have kept my cool as well as she did. 

The funniest thing to me is that they keep focusing on how incompatible those two were... When I actually believe peter needs a strong, principled woman in his life to compensate for his lack of backbone. But no, I would never have wanted Madi to have to deal with barb forever. 

Hoping when the time is right Madi meets someone very special.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:33 pm

Billysmom wrote:Sometimes I think people most like to throw stones at the good ones, maybe makes them feel better about themselves. That Madi was well regarded in the house speaks volumes I think. And if all I saw of her was her behavior at atfr I would nominate her for sainthood - I could never have kept my cool as well as she did. 

The funniest thing to me is that they keep focusing on how incompatible those two were... When I actually believe peter needs a strong, principled woman in his life to compensate for his lack of backbone. But no, I would never have wanted Madi to have to deal with barb forever. 

Hoping when the time is right Madi meets someone very special.

@Billysmom
I agree Peter needs a strong woman in his life and as we’ve seen with Madi and Kelley and Hannah Ann, he’s drawn to strong women. However, I wouldn’t wish Peter on my worst enemy. Just because a woman is strong, doesn’t mean she doesn’t want and need a strong man to partner with for the benefit of her children and her family unit. That’s what Madi has said she wants so, that big demonstration by his mom as he sat there with his thumb in his mouth was a neon sign to RUN and she was smart enough to leave him. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:04 pm

It was a neon sign to be kissing women in front of others.  Or flirting with VP right when they were playing a freaking physical football game to spend two minutes with him.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:10 pm

atem wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Some are taking it as sarcastic....

But maybe it's sincere?

How did Madi win?  She got her heart broken by a guy that slept with possibly both HS and VF and had to endure that BS from Chris H and his yapping girlfriend for weeks blaming her for Peter failures and then top it off with the BS from Barbara with nothing from Peter.

I don't think it's sarcastic, but I just don't agree with it.

Very well said clapping!

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:34 pm

OMG I saw on Mary's Instagram bio that she will be going to the University of Alabama in Birmingham!  I am shocked!  LOL.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:29 pm

atem wrote:OMG I saw on Mary's Instagram bio that she will be going to the University of Alabama in Birmingham!  I am shocked!  LOL.

My kids go to UAB, it's a great school! It's a medical school, great for anything science or math related. Also UAB has their own sports team, The Blazers, so it's different than the rivalry between University of Alabama (Roll Tide) and Auburn (War Eagle)
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+38
ariwolf
pavalygurl
Mia_Leoni
beader
ReneeM