SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:34 am

@Bachhh022 who is JPJ's live? TYIA

I read a couple of months ago Luke Parker has a g/friend, not sure it that's the case.

I hope a lot of good comes her way. IMO She is a very mature stable young lady and I'm sure she will make some good decisions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:02 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree. Never could see Peter being her type. She has much better in store for her. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:45 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Connor from Hannahs season seems really interested in Madi? He was on JPJ's live and seems like he has a crush...v cute!

I am wary of Connor with the whole Whitney thing. Maybe, he likes how slow she would take it? IDK. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bachhh022 who is JPJ's live? TYIA

I read a couple of months ago Luke Parker has a g/friend, not sure it that's the case.

I hope a lot of good comes her way. IMO She is a very mature stable young lady and I'm sure she will make some good decisions.

Sorry for the double post.  I guess Connor did an Instagram Live with John Paul Jones?

Luke doesn't have a gf, unfortunately.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:43 pm

John Paul Jones? Goes to show you how out of sight out of mind some of these people are for me. Smiley

I don't know or remember enough about Connor to have an opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:John Paul Jones? Goes to show you how out of sight out of mind some of these people are for me. Smiley

I don't know or remember enough about Connor to have an opinion. I

This whole thing started with a Live done with Mike asking Connor if he is interested in Madi.  He didn't even say anything and some started acting like they were secretly a couple or something.  Some blog or site contacted him and he said he has only watched a couple of episodes... Seems like some BN people want to prod him on or something.

Connor does follow Madi on Instagram, but Madi doesn't follow him.  But, Mal does. He does seem like he is interested or whatever.

Last edited by atem on Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:16 pm

@atem thanks for that. I didn't know.

SM has people just about married off because of one follow, or one like laugh out loud  not really but...

:dripdrip

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:30 pm

Can someone fill me in ? I was away - just came back and binge watched the series. It apeared that Peter and Madi were going to see if things worked out - despite all of Peter's Mother's comments ..
So what happened - did they call it off ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:53 pm

CHO wrote:Can someone fill me in ?  I was away - just came back and binge watched the series.  It apeared that Peter and Madi were going to see if things worked out - despite all of Peter's Mother's comments ..
So what happened - did they call it off ?

Yes. Pretty much right after and they both posted on Instagram a couple of days later.

Now Peter is hanging with Kelley in Chicago or whatever a day or so ago. I don't really care as I find Peter to be very wimpy.

Now with the whole quarantine, etc. it's getting people bored and doing these Instagram lives.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@atem thanks for that. I didn't know.

SM has people just about married off because of one follow, or one like laugh out loud  not really but...

:dripdrip

Well, it's not as bad as that (yet).  LOL Connor claims they haven't even talked!  Only thing I see in common is that both like to travel.  I don't know about his faith, or even how much he knows about Madi or if he would just like to have fun with her on BIP.

I wonder if Mal is acting as a way to contact any guys to tell them she (Madi) may see later at BIP, but isn't into doing anything now.  But, I'm just guessing, because Mal follows Connor and Luke Parker and Madi doesn't follow either.

IF BIP even happens.

Ooops, Madi does follow Connor. Connor follows several Peter's cast, including Hannah. Maybe, that is who she is talking to? LOL Just kidding.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:26 pm

Atem - thank you.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:54 pm

Madi just confirmed in a Instagram Live herself that Connor only reached out with encouragement after the ATFR and that's it. She's not seeing anyone and focusing on herself, taking it one day at a time.

Wish I could see the rest of the Instagram Live though.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+38
ariwolf
pavalygurl
Mia_Leoni
beader
ReneeM