SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:55 am

Madison saved her Instagram Live. I highly recommend it. Her and Sarah Coffin are too perfect! Sarah C is so pretty. Loved how Madi said she was constantly wearing pimple patches and how her hair was took over and lived it's best life with how big and frizzy it got in Costa Rica. LOL

It wasn't long due to she is going to be doing some type of Q&A video answering questions that she gets a lot.

I also noticed how Mal changed what is part of her Special Moments on her saved Instagram stories and Madi changed her pic on her Instagram Stories for roses that doesn't show Peter.

Loved how she said she is focusing on herself and not into dating again any time soon.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:41 am

I have to say Madi cracked me up in her IG Live clip of rebutting the Conner rumor when she made the finger across the throat gesture. She definitely “killed” the rumor and probably his chance with her too. While Conner seems like a nice guy it’s strange how sometimes these men act a bit proprietary with Bach women. I read on Reddit some celebrity who has met Hannah B a couple times is all stressed out about her and Tyler because he likes her and hasn’t said anything to her yet. Stand in line guys! jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:44 pm

I so badly want Madi to get an interview, but with none of these BN podcasts or just one. No need to go on all of them like HS and Peter did (talk about overkill).

Everyone has gotten to say their version of what happened, but Madi and I don't get why not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:29 pm

@atem She doesn’t strike me as someone who would want to talk publicly about these last few months. And the more she doesn’t, the more respect I have for her to stand alone and carve her own path without anymore exposure in the BN world.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:32 pm

Brad Womack's F2, Chantal, on his second season did just that, @Astrobach: After her appearance on ATFR, she elegantly removed herself from anything Bachelor-related, returned home, and created a life away from the spotlight. I'm trying to think of others who resumed a normal life quickly.

Very few alum, particularly those who end up in the F3 or F4, recede from the public eye now.

I hope Madi finds her path away from all things Bachelor. She has much to offer. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:46 pm

Why though? She is friends with a lot of the women on the show. Why can't she enjoy the Bachelor events, opportunities, etc. Makes no sense to me. Chantal was in a relationship while the show was airing, different lifestyle, age, etc. So totally different from where Madi is in her life.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:44 pm

atem wrote:Why though?  She is friends with a lot of the women on the show.  Why can't she enjoy the Bachelor events, opportunities, etc. Makes no sense to me.  Chantal was in a relationship while the show was airing, different lifestyle, age, etc.  So totally different from where Madi is in her life.

Maybe that is just not what she wants? She has had a quick dose of reality from this stupid show and maybe she figures it is not worth it. Who knows. Maybe she is distancing herself for now, but might interact more in the future. For all we know she might be in contact with some of the women she is friends with in a private manner rather than on sm. no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:30 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-8AMCvnyr8/

https://youtu.be/hFXKmkBpx04
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:34 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for posting!
That was a great window into her real personality and she is no doubt a true GEM Imho. Very real and genuine laugh out loud  Yeah, but seriously, she has wonderful positive energy, has strong values that she lives by, is very altruistic in the way she leads her life and so much fun too. She seems very spontaneous in the way she is in real life, more than we could ever suspect on the super edited version of her on the show.
You can also tell the beneficial influence of her great parents who she is not ashamed to say she is inspired by. It’s a rare gift we got to see her grace our screen, - and on THAT show-  this girl is going places and is carving her own path and I’m proud to see that.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:35 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_MLgALDgzX/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:33 am

So Madison was on Off the Vine with Kaitlyn. Peter called Madison right before the quarantine went down trying to get back together. She also said she was best friends with Kelly in the house, and that they were very close, Kelly was the first person Madison called when she got back from Australia, and she was even in group texts with Madison family. Was kind of blindsided by the "leak" of Peter and Kelly together. Wow no no
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:45 am

She seems like a lovely young lady.

I’m still wondering WHY Peter was asked to be Bachelor. Much have been that wholesome charming and sincere personality.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+38
ariwolf
pavalygurl
Mia_Leoni
beader
ReneeM