SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:05 pm

Astrobach wrote:@atem I would think the ring had to be returned ASAP after the ‘ breakup’.
I agree that there was no real relationship between them after Australia and neither was really putting any obvious efforts.
Sad to think it’s possibly the last Bachelor we’ll see ... ends on a sour note.
JMOAA

I am sorry. I meant it as she 'won' and got a proposal. We even saw that the ring didn't even fit. If I were her, I would have blabbed it somehow. Peter obviously was blabbing his mouth to people. IMO

It seemed like they all left right after and neither Peter nor HS can even give a clear number of times they met! I could have sworn one said 2 or 3 times and the other said 3 or 4 times! WEIRD! Plus, the whole sad Pinterest post.

No one asking about the whole 'before you are about to do' thing. Or Peter and Chris saying 'no one, including producers' knew what she was up to' thing. WTH was that about? I'm just so over this show controlling all the narrative.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by teachbeach72 Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:11 pm

Couple of thoughts on "The Peter". All of the interviews were with BN people who were either selected or approved for him to speak on their podcasts. Obviously being the people pleaser (he stated this in several interviews) that he is, he was easy bait/set up for a dramatic season. The women he had to deal with, for the most part, were young and naive. Many were easily manipulated by the producers to be molded into whichever character they were chosen to play. Those that left on their own, or made it out well ahead of time were probably relieved to be "let go". I never saw any love story with any of the women; "lust" with VF and intrigue with a few of the others, especially since they appeared to adore him, fueling his insecurities (many of which I'm certain were as a result of his environment, what they were telling him, holding him accountable for the story line~again pulling on the people pleasing puppet string).

After the show ended and HA had another chance to chastise him (we all were probably certain that the Maddie relationship wouldn't work) I thought he looked like a deer in the headlights for the entire AFR episode and am not even sure he had all his wits about him. He admitted that he was not at all sure what was going to happen, what the line of questioning would be, why Kelly was there, or the fact that his Mom was going to tango with anyone who would listen. I believe that the whole family by this time, was over the manipulation and puppetry that they fell in to for the sake of the show. I wouldn't have trusted anyone or anything being said by this point.

Obviously, Peter is still under contract, as is Kelly and all the others. His answers were all the same for all four interviews, so evident that he was coached or his answers were rehearsed. He does take ownership of his misgivings and mistakes, and if you can read between the lines he says the people pleaser in him felt he had to help to make the show. Unfortunately, it backfired for him~he admitted that he should have not gotten engaged.

He and Kelly seem to be having fun~could be it's a FWB situation for now. Their age and their life experiences appear more compatible than any of the F3. They both have "real jobs" that provide some flexibility with regards to whatever else they decide to do, together or individually. They're quarantined together, he's low man on the totem pole for flight assignments/hours at this point so probably isn't flying 4 days on/4 days off. Her offices are closed, she admitted that she's part of a family firm and "could be doing more" right now but could also be exploring other opportunities and come back to practicing law.

As far as the coincidental "meet-ups"~not sure where I stand on the real truth to the fact that they were in so many strategic places and just happened to run into each other.

Just some random thoughts...all my own opinions from what I've heard, read and suspect.

teachbeach72

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:15 am

@teachbeach72 Nice to see you posting and like your thoughts! Hope to see you around more often!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:36 pm

notarose wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@notarose Well, that’s the thing, there is not much money raised at this point, multiply the number of people by $20 +/- and you get the idea... to get
$ 10,000 -each- at this rate, it’s gonna take a while! I am all for charity but this was a bad idea without an actual plan IMO.

It’s $10,000 total. Currently at $6,280.
If that amount is reached they will have a dance off. If the target amount isn’t raised the charity will get whatever amt is raised. That’s why I said the charity is the winner.
The dance off part IMO is just a silly thing however if it motivates people to donate to a charity then that’s great. It would be entertaining.

As of today, someone posted that the amount raised is now a whopping $6,385.00 ! +$105.00 In 6 days... yeah, looks like there is a pin in that ball!
Peter is now unto his NEXT target, Jason and a ‘ wing ‘ challenge! Where is the SMH emoji?

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:47 pm

https://twitter.com/DailyMailCeleb/status/1249770616015773696?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:02 pm

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 18 Bfad3310

https://www.instagram.com/stories/pilot_pete/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:09 pm

@bluwavz Well that looks like THAT was a Winner ...from Jason obviously, as cute as ever! :claphands
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:14 pm

@Astrobach And he's a real man!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:45 pm

@Norcalgal YUP!
Can you just imagine what kind of Bachelor he would’ve been? But I’m glad he has his own path AWAY from the toxic stuff that is now omnipresent in BN shows!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:06 am

Peter no longer in Quarantine with Kelley https://www.bustle.com/p/bachelor-peter-kelley-flanagan-are-no-longer-quarantining-together-22808206

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:20 am

That article is full of crap. He was working, he is a pilot after all.

Peter and Kelley were together in her apartment last night during the wing eating challenge done by Jason.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:27 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:That article is full of crap.  He was working, he is a pilot after all.

Peter and Kelley were together in her apartment last night during the wing eating challenge done by Jason.  

Is Bustle a fan fiction site?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101