SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Sun May 03, 2020 3:37 pm

suzq wrote:...why did Peter even do the Bachelor...They could have easily gotten together without it since they had already connected before...
According to Pete he met Kelley after he had signed his contract. He didn't want to give up the opportunity to be the Bachelor after only spending a few hours with Kelley when they met at the hotel JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun May 03, 2020 4:57 pm

jen689 wrote:
suzq wrote:...why did Peter even do the Bachelor...They could have easily gotten together without it since they had already connected before...
According to Pete he met Kelley after he had signed his contract. He didn't want to give up the opportunity to be the Bachelor after only spending a few hours with Kelley when they met at the hotel JMO

How convenient then that she was cast... Suspect

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 03, 2020 5:17 pm

Sprite wrote:
jen689 wrote:

How convenient then that she was cast... Suspect
When they met, he already signed his contract & she was already casted.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 03, 2020 7:51 pm

sdmom wrote:Then why didn’t he keep her longer on the show? Sorry I didn’t follow this season closely.
I heard Pete really liked Kelley and wanted to take her to hometowns but production thought they could get more drama from Kelsey's hometown so they convinced Pete to let her go. If Pete would have stood up to production and insisted Kelley get a hometown instead of Kelsey she most likely would have made it to F2 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 03, 2020 8:20 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:snipped Kelly and her nice apartment in a fabulous city are a great port in a storm. It will be months before we know if there is anything more. Barb’s endorsement is positive snipped

I can't help think regarding the bold, along with her occupation, these are boxes that Mommy dearest couldn't tick off for Madison.

I'm convinced something was brewing long before the self quarantine and before the ATFR aired. There's a reason Kelley was at the ATFR, plus Barb used SM after the ATFR to state how Kelley is her fav and that the should do lunch. There were rumours about them before the FRC aired so IMO Barb knew (and who knows who else, )which led her to post the SM comments. I picture her hounding him to go after Kelley.

Upset that she wasn't in the final two, Barb commented: "The Most Beautiful, Elegant, Classy, Intelligent Stylish Girl in the World!!!You were and will always be my Fav rav."

Barb also left Kelley a comment on another post she shared from the event, writing, "We need to do lunch and go shopping for the day.

"https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1130210/peter-weber-s-mom-barbra-praises-bachelor-star-kelley-flanagan-as-her-fave

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun May 03, 2020 8:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:snipped Kelly and her nice apartment in a fabulous city are a great port in a storm. It will be months before we know if there is anything more. Barb’s endorsement is positive snipped

I can't help think regarding the bold, along with her occupation, these are boxes that Mommy dearest couldn't tick off for Madison.

I'm convinced something was brewing long before the self quarantine and before the ATFR aired. There's a reason Kelley was at the ATFR, plus Barb used SM after the ATFR to state how Kelley is her fav and that the should do lunch. There were rumours about them before the FRC aired so IMO Barb knew (and who knows who else, )which led her to post the SM comments. I picture her hounding him to go after Kelley.

Upset that she wasn't in the final two, Barb commented: "The Most Beautiful, Elegant, Classy, Intelligent Stylish Girl in the World!!!You were and will always be my Fav rav."

Barb also left Kelley a comment on another post she shared from the event, writing, "We need to do lunch and go shopping for the day.

"https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1130210/peter-weber-s-mom-barbra-praises-bachelor-star-kelley-flanagan-as-her-fave
Barb was okay with HA being a model. But I guess could be bothered by Madi never having a job

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun May 03, 2020 11:14 pm

Well, I have no use for Barb. I think she’s a terrible excuse for a mother. BUT, a young woman with NO career aspirations that will ever enable her to help pay the rent would make me upset, too. 

Yes, what she says she wants to do is admirable but, it requires a level of sacrifice and commitment which must be shared and agreed to from day one. IMO, there aren’t many men who will be willing to sign up for and persevere through a life centered around good works for others but, I’m sure there are some and Madi just needs to be fully open and honest and understand what she’s asking because it is HUGE and it’s stupid to assume it would work for most guys, especially long term or, for any of the men I’ve seen on this show, period. 
Joint decisions can be a difficult concept when you’re doing what you perceive as God’s work but, you’re not marrying God, you’re marrying a man who has equal say. Madi is either selfish or naive or both but, she seems to be making a few erroneous assumptions. Her commitment requires a very, very special man or sometimes, not marrying at all. The kind of man she’s looking for is not likely to be found on a reality show.  All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 03, 2020 11:44 pm

@Chgohighlife Since I don't pay that much attention to these things, how do we know that Madi has no career aspirations? What did she study in college? TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon May 04, 2020 7:55 am

Sprite wrote:@Chgohighlife Since I don't pay that much attention to these things, how do we know that Madi has no career aspirations? What did she study in college? TYIA

@Sprite,
We probably should take this discussion over to Madi’s thread. Everything, I know about Madi, I learned from articles posted in this forum mostly in Peter’s threads. I went back to her thread and I did not find the discussion about her education but, she went to seminary after college and has taken missionary trips in the past. She has stated her dream is to have/run an orphanage. Meanwhile, she has made it clear that missionary work and service to others is her priority - not making money. While that is lofty, it isn’t practical so, it requires a special partner not, an assumption that she can go out here and find a match on The Bachelor. 
I do not follow her on SM and I acknowledge people her age (just recently 24) often make changes to their career aspirations.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 04, 2020 12:27 pm

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 10, 2020 3:52 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CABJQFbAD3V/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CABArsRD4yd/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 12, 2020 11:52 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAF3QcujJua/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101