SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed May 13, 2020 3:53 pm

I figure that Kelly will dump him at some point for being boring, indecisive, a mama's boy... take your pick. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Wed May 13, 2020 4:10 pm

albean99 wrote:I figure that Kelly will dump him at some point for being boring, indecisive, a mama's boy... take your pick. laugh out loud

She already knows all of the above. She wants him. IF she can, she’ll get him. He’ll have to dump her to be free again. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 13, 2020 9:31 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
albean99 wrote:I figure that Kelly will dump him at some point for being boring, indecisive, a mama's boy... take your pick. laugh out loud

She already knows all of the above. She wants him. IF she can, she’ll get him. He’ll have to dump her to be free again. All IMO.

I just don't understand why she would want him? He has shown he is a mama's boy/wuss/indecisive....I could go on and on. Not to mention that Barb is the mother from hell. WTH would you want to bother with all that hassle?

When I look at these two and compare them to HB and TC...who also reconnected post show....I see a world of difference. They look to be going through the motions. I don't see them having any genuine fun or caring. All I see is an agenda. I just can't quite figure out what hers is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed May 13, 2020 10:16 pm

Sprite wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

I just don't understand why she would want him? He has shown he is a mama's boy/wuss/indecisive....I could go on and on. Not to mention that Barb is the mother from hell. WTH would you want to bother with all that hassle?

When I look at these two and compare them to HB and TC...who also reconnected post show....I see a world of difference. They look to be going through the motions. I don't see them having any genuine fun or caring. All I see is an agenda. I just can't quite figure out what hers is.
The 
 Well...Kelley is in command. She’s confident and determined and likely street smart. I’m pretty sure her brand of love and partnership is pretty comfortable and familiar to him. Peter is all the things you’ve said and probably more but he looks good, has a good career, probably good credit AND a social media following. With him, she becomes a D-List celebrity that people recognize and care about and pay attention to. IMO that’s important to her. 

I admit he’s pretty damn good in theory and on paper and I see why she wants him. But me, I’m a different kind of Chicago girl so every time I look at him, I wanna slap his face and spill gorilla glue all over his jewels but, that’s just me. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 13, 2020 10:29 pm

@Chgohighlife Not just you! giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2020 10:41 pm

IMO he doesn't know what he wants but he knows what his Mamma wants. Heaven help Kelly if they break up. Mommy dearest will be brutal I'm sure.

ETA: Excuse my misspelling of her name. In the last three months' I've been dealing with a Kelly, Kelley Kailey and Keli. So I give up. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 14, 2020 12:41 pm

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 19, 2020 1:02 pm

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAYBHU1DWE2/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue May 19, 2020 9:47 pm

Not sure that their odds are the greatest but wish them the very best  PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 20, 2020 6:21 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAZVY94AG8W/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAbBX1SDgi6/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 25, 2020 1:06 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAnbKj_AJhW/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 25, 2020 6:51 pm

@veg_out I have to admit they’re kind of cute together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101