SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by suzq Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:41 pm

Also Chris and Krystal and Ashley and JP. 2020 has had many Bachelor Nation splits. I hope that Peter learns from this and Kelley, too. I was hopeful for Peter and Kelley, but cautious. Peter was very indecisive during his Bachelor season -- I am sure that being indecisive and having to make a commitment to move to New York and in with Kelley was probably a lot for him to handle. Honestly, it is good that Kelley know this now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by timfan Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:41 pm

I am not surprised I thought once the quarantine was over and Peter went back to work it would be over. This is what Peter does he did that to a girlfriend before the show  so it turns out she was right jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:46 pm

How do you go from moving from one State to another, planning it all, during a pandemic to break up a week later?

The article says they shared on Dec 22nd they decided to move to NYC then the move was too much. There had to have been discussions, or thoughts that moving was not the right thing to do? Now he's back at Mommy's, again.

IMO he's been babied by his Mommy and can't make a decision if his life depended on it. It's easier to run back home where he feels safe. That bedroom needs to be converted to a craft room or something.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:30 pm

I’m wondering if he became a pilot to “escape” seek adventure and who knows. Does it take discipline to be a pilot? Is it second nature once you have the experience?
Peter is enigmatic to say the least

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:26 pm

I'm very sorry to hear about the breakup. I thought he and Kelley had a good chance of making it.

The E! News article said that they had been arguing a lot, and that the move to NYC exacerbated things. I'm wondering if they were both not entirely on the same page about the move. NYC can be a difficult city in which to get established, and I can see why the move may have added to their stress. Personally I don't see Peter any place other than SoCal.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:55 pm

Not surprised to hear this, did they not get together when he was engaged to Hannah ANN.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:18 pm

Idlemess wrote:I’m wondering if he became a pilot to “escape” seek adventure and who knows.  Does it take discipline to be a pilot? Is it second nature once you have the experience?
Peter is enigmatic to say the least

I mean, he's only a domestic pilot. (I say 'only' knowing full well that it takes intelligence and training to become any kind of pilot)

Not sure I can see him living the international pilot life tbh.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:29 am

Amethyst wrote:I'm very sorry to hear about the breakup. I thought he and Kelley had a good chance of making it.

The E! News article said that they had been arguing a lot, and that the move to NYC exacerbated things. I'm wondering if they were both not entirely on the same page about the move. NYC can be a difficult city in which to get established, and I can see why the move may have added to their stress. Personally I don't see Peter any place other than SoCal.

I think a while back Peter said he wanted to move to NYC . I remember Tyler C & Peter talking about it and Tyler being excited that Peter was going to move there and JFK airport being Peters Base with Delta. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:13 am

I am positively shocked  speechless ....that he is back with Mommy Dearest! rofl

I knew it was just a matter of time. No woman comes between her and her boy. As soon as Peter was talking about moving to NY with Kelley, I thought there is no way mama is going to let that happen and let's face it, Peter can't make a decision without her approval to save his life. He is a total wuss. Good luck to the next patsy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:16 am

Not surprised one bit. Peter has been through 3 girls in the past year and none of them worked out Hmm wonder why? Oh yeah!! Needs to cut ties with mommy dearest or else.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 30 8367-910 Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 30 I_got_13 Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:20 am

@Linds911 I would not be surprised if he stays a bachelor for life...or until mama is no more. Then he will need someone else to tell him what to do. What a schmuck. Worst excuse for a bachelor ever...and that is saying a lot!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:27 am

@Sprite Yup! His mom was all happy when he started dating Kelley, (ugh her reaction during the GOAT episode still makes me Rolling Eyes no no) but I’m sure once she heard they were moving to NYC she stepped in right away. I agree with the rest of your post too.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 30 8367-910 Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 30 I_got_13 Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101