SELECT CONTENT

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ListentoYourHeart - Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue May 19, 2020 1:00 am

Well it was a bit of a letdown early in this episode because Matt and Rudi left. I guess I get it given the premise of the show but still disappointing because they were my favorite singing duo. Rudi is an excellent singer and there’s something about Matt that I really like. It’s crazy to expect so much in 2 weeks but this is the Bachelor franchise.

Jamie and Trevor did really well but Bri and Chris brought it. I liked the judges and it was nice to see Kaitlin & Jason. I do think the right couple won but I’m underwhelmed by the show. Apparently, I’m not the only one.  laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

ListentoYourHeart - Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue May 19, 2020 2:40 am

Chris and Bri have their album out now if people want to buy it. ETOnline has a written article and video interview on them , the album, their current romantic relationship as well as the current dating status of some of the other couples (and if there are any musical collaborations). I guess that is instead of a reunion show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 19, 2020 3:30 am

I really enjoyed this show. Chris and Brie are such a cute couple and am glad to hear they are still together. I'm not surprised about Jamie and Trevor. I kind of felt he was on to advance his career and maybe get a chance to tour. Since he did not win on American Idol, he wanted to win at this. Jamie sounds like she is over him and on to maybe Bachelor In Paradise.

ListentoYourHeart - Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 19, 2020 9:21 am

Like Albean, I was bummed that Matt and Rudi left early and think the Producers got into Matt's head about needing to be 'all in' if he was going to stay.

I watched unspoiled just for the fun of and did enjoy that aspect of it. I liked how the couples were supportive of each other and not hyper competitive as contestants are on the Bach and 'ette. It was a pleasant thing to watch during Coronavirus stay at home time, especially since I could watch it with my daughters who are living with me now, but I won't be heartbroken if they don't renew it next year.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 19, 2020 12:51 pm

Ratings:

The finale of “The Bachelor” spinoff “Listen to Your Heart” pulled at a few more viewers’ heartstrings than before, jumping to a season high audience.

“Listen to Your Heart” drew just under 3 million total viewers, which a roughly 700,000 viewer bump from the penultimate episode. Its 0.6 rating among adults 18-49 was down fractionally on last week, but on par with its season average.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-voice-performance-finale-the-bachelor-listen-to-your-heart-finale-tv-ratings-1234610693/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 19, 2020 1:30 pm

@albean99 @luvstx with you on Matt and Rudi. Her voice was hands down the best. After they left, was indifferent as to what happened. They were the most real couple to me.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-listen-to-your-heart-where-the-final-couples-are-after-season-finale-exclusive-146792

Per this article, Rudi and Matt talk everyday so there is hope for them. Bri and Chris just dropped their first album https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-listen-to-your-heart-winners-album-drops-after-season-finale-listen-146785

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue May 19, 2020 8:06 pm

I was really disappointed when Rudi and Matt decided to drop out. I was thinking, Matt, do you get along with Rudi? Do you like her? Is there at least some hope that you might have a future together? GOOD ENOUGH. What the heck was he thinking?

It goes back to the fact that the cast members (with the exception of Jamie) were really, really naïve about the Bachelor process (Fantasy Suite, what's that?) They simply had no idea how it works. In some respects this was refreshing, and in other ways, they took the show's directives to be "in love" way too seriously. I agree with Norcalgal that Rudi and Matt were the most real, authentic couple left.

How can you go on a reality show and not binge at least one season of the franchise, so that you have at least some idea of what to expect?

It was a letdown when Rudi and Matt left, since they were the best couple musically that were still standing. The other two couples were fine, but not outstanding. Of the two, Bri and Chris were clearly the best in the final performance. I wish them well in every regard. It's a shame that they could not go out on tour immediately, due to Covid. Hopefully they will be able to do that as restrictions lift.

I did enjoy this season, and felt that it provided a good diversion.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri May 22, 2020 11:39 am

I know a lot of people didn’t watch this show for whatever their personal reasons were, but I actually liked it even if it was just for the performances. After all, wasn’t that what it was really about?

I was bummed that Matt and Rudi left. I enjoyed their duets better than any of the others. I guess Matt wasn’t real familiar with the show so really took it to heart when Chris Harrison told them if they are not already falling in love with their partner it was time to leave. Every season of this franchise had people that stayed on the show even though they weren’t really into the love aspect of it. I think if they had stayed that they would have won hands down. Truthfully the fact that Matt didn’t want to lead Rudi on and also that he was so emotionally affected when he left says a lot about how much he really did care for her and didn’t want to hurt her. I like that they still talk all the time and are still open to where it might all lead. I would love to see them collaborate on some musical projects together.

Out of the two that were left I think the better couple won. Bri and Chris sing well together but I think what really put their performance on the track to winning the competition was their second song that had all the other singers joining in. It made it more dynamic.

Jamie and Trevor were okay but I wasn’t as fond of Jamie’s singing as I was the other females. And personally I thought she seemed kind of awkward in her gestures to try to make it look like to the judges that she was in love with Trevor. When she kept touching his face during their performances it didn’t seem like a light loving stroking his face but more of an odd calculated gesture like she didn’t know what else to do. I also find it interesting that they ended things after the filming stopped whereas some of the others are still seeing where things are going. If there ends up being another season of it I would watch it.

Btw, before I forget to mention it, I love that Sheridan cut all communication with Julia after watching the episodes back and seeing what she was saying and doing when he wasn’t there. Good for him. I’m sure he is getting all kinds of female attention now.

rkc1960

Female Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri May 22, 2020 12:28 pm

rkc1960 :Welcome

ListentoYourHeart - Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 22, 2020 2:07 pm

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1263877285192613890?s=20

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1263514897901473792?s=20

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1263152505955012609?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat May 23, 2020 1:30 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@albean99 @luvstx with you on Matt and Rudi. Her voice was hands down the best. After they left, was indifferent as to what happened. They were the most real couple to me.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-listen-to-your-heart-where-the-final-couples-are-after-season-finale-exclusive-146792

Per this article, Rudi and Matt talk everyday so there is hope for them. Bri and Chris just dropped their first album https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-listen-to-your-heart-winners-album-drops-after-season-finale-listen-146785

I still have to watch the finale, but hearing that Matt & Rudi left is disappointing in terms of getting to watch them perform again. Their performance of Shallow was terrific! It’s my opinion that they would’ve won had they stayed because they were much better vocally than the other 2 couples. My guess is that producers didn’t want them to win, based on the instability of their “love” relationship, so an early departure was needed from their point of view. Thus they got into Matt’s head.

Last edited by jojo47 on Mon May 25, 2020 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 25, 2020 6:33 pm

I think they would have lasted longer than Jamie and Trevor did. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Bobette
Brill
gurlbrit
just me
Norcalgal