Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:16 am

@albean99 wrote:I think they would have lasted longer than Jamie and Trevor did. laugh out loud

Hey everyone! @albean, I don't think they would have lasted at all, because if you follow them on instagram, they have not even done anything together in a while now. I think whatever fealing they have will die down eventually since they don't live in the same city.

To all the moderators, I am curious, is there a page for Chris and Bri in the forum? If yes, please direct me. If not, why not? I have being following them on Instagram, they have definitely rekindled my love for music.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:16 am

@albean99 wrote:I think they would have lasted longer than Jamie and Trevor did. laugh out loud

Hey everyone! @albean, I don't think they would have lasted at all, because if you follow them on instagram, they have not even done anything together in a while now. I think whatever feeling they have will die down eventually since they don't live in the same city.

To all the moderators, I am curious, is there a page for Chris and Bri in the forum? If yes, please direct me. If not, why not? I have being following them on Instagram, they have definitely rekindled my love for music.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:18 am

And GA, would you please make me an Avi for Chris and Bri, they are my new fave. TYYYYYYY!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:26 am

@Maggenzm How about this for your avi?

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 31623410

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/these-tweets-about-chris-bri-on-bachelor-listen-to-your-heart-are-so-sweet-22833311

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:41 pm

@Sprite wrote:@Maggenzm How about this for your avi?

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 31623410

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/these-tweets-about-chris-bri-on-bachelor-listen-to-your-heart-are-so-sweet-22833311

Thanks Sprite, :yes: this works!! thumbsup
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:32 pm

@Maggenzm wrote:snipped

Because no one asked. Smiley

Here is a new thread for them.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5669-chris-watson-and-bri-stauss-listen-to-your-heart-discussion#1463558

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62727

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:58 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@Maggenzm wrote:snipped

Because no one asked. Smiley

Here is a new thread for them.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5669-chris-watson-and-bri-stauss-listen-to-your-heart-discussion#1463558

Sorry GA, I didn't know that's how it worked.
Thanks !!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum