SELECT CONTENT

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:13 pm

My personal verdict/opinion: it was a snoozefest. Way too much focus on Jamie!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:15 pm

@Astrobach

I was following along with Tyler's tweets thru reddit. I don't have twitter so can't get the full effect of tweets like seeing replies to an original tweet.

He was on fire for sure!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:38 pm

https://youtu.be/G7HZSds2cSA
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:42 pm

The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart - Week 2 (4/20)

April 14, 2020

STEAMY ROMANTIC TRIANGLES EVOLVE INTO GAMES OF
MUSICAL CHAIRS AND COMPLICATED FEELINGS ON
ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR PRESENTS: LISTEN TO YOUR HEART,’
MONDAY, APRIL 20

Series photos available here .

“Week 2” – Jamie, torn between two men, casts her romantic fate with Trevor. The two go on their first date, busking in Venice, California. Will they survive the arrival of Natascha, a beautiful blonde who is prepared to drop a bombshell on the happy couple and threaten their potential happiness? Bri and Chris spend a music lover’s dream date alone together in Hollywood’s famed Guitar Center but must hurdle some trust issues first. A make-or-break date with the lovesick Sheridan and his conflicted partner Julia finds them singing a duet in the studios of iHeartRadio. Back at the ranch, Mariana and Ruby, two new hot arrivals add their names to the growing list of Brandon’s admirers, but who gets the chance to take him on a date? The 11 unattached women pull out all the stops to make a connection and get a rose from the eight available men on “The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart,” MONDAY, APRIL 20 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

Jamie and Trevor visit the Venice Beach Boardwalk, well known for its street performers. Trevor leads his date through a duet of Little Big Town’s GRAMMY® Award-winning country hit “Girl Crush,” leaving them wondering if they’ve found a connection that will keep their hearts soaring. However, trouble is brewing as Natascha prepares to confront Trevor with some shocking claims that might tear the couple apart.

Chris and Bri improvise a song as they spend the night in the Guitar Center-could this be the start of a special collaboration? Will she be able to rebuild her trust in men as they harmonize together to create a beautiful love song?

Sheridan and his ambivalent date Julia have a special opportunity to sing on radio as special guests of iHeart Radio’s popular “Valentine in the Morning” show. Will the duo make a sizzling musical and romantic connection singing Maren Morris’ chart-topping country single, “The Bones,” so that Julia forgets about Brandon?

Meanwhile, Brandon’s growing legion of female fans wait to see who will have a chance to go on a date with him. The lucky woman accompanies him to the iconic 1950’s Los Angeles jazz club The Dresden, where husband and wife duo Marty and Elayne invite the couple up to perform an open mic night rendition of Peggy Lee’s classic “Fever” with them. Will there be a spark between the two that will culminate in a rose?

A wild cocktail party leads to an intense, jaw-dropping rose ceremony. What three women will be left without a rose and sent home, and what couples are left to continue on their journey to love and musical fame?

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-presents-listen-to-your-heart/episodes/week-2/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:50 pm

photos for episode 2:

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-presents-listen-to-your-heart/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:06 pm

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1250484031575244801?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:52 pm

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 EVfpX6TUMAEjoC0
Jamie Gabrielle @jamiegabmusic
Can y’all tell I was excited to meet @chrisbharrison?! It doesn’t even feel real yet 🤯✨ #BachelorNation pic.twitter.com/fbE9d11AgB
Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 EViHKNXU8AQBei8
🎶 just keep me where the light is 🎶 what an amazing experience that was!! I have always LOVED @JohnMayer, and getting to work on his song with John Alagia producing 😭😭😭 definitelyyyyyyy a pinch me moment! pic.twitter.com/t1erMXQSpb
Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 EVk6w7LWkAAaUCe
I woke up this morning thinking….did that REALLY happen last night?!! I needed to pinch myself because it DID ✨!!! Thank you all so much for the #ListenToYourHeart love and support 💞 it means the world 🥰|| Watch @Listen2HeartABC, Mondays at 8|7c on ABC #BachelorNation pic.twitter.com/f3Zi5rRJrl
https://mobile.twitter.com/jamiegabmusic
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:58 pm

I was watching The Voice but tuned in to this during commercials and ehh. Already a love triangle and seeing what spoilers RS posted doesn't really interest me. So used to seeing the OG Bach mansion and at least one person we "know" so that was odd. Will probably just watch online a few days later. Also don't see it coming back for a 2nd season if the ratings have anything to say.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Looks like a BIP edit repeat where a few people will be showcased each epi. The cast are all struggling musicians and since they will eventually have to sing duets IMO they need to figure out if their voices compliment each other. IMO a much stronger storyline would be a couple who grow professionally and romantically because they initially connect musically vs two people who find each other attractive then sing together.
Guess we’ll see how it goes. So far I found the drama silly.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:21 pm

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1251208805490147328?s=20

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1251304156591087616?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:13 pm

@bluwavz thanks for posting. I don't remember Danny and Bekah. I'll have to pay attention to them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:31 pm

https://youtu.be/pnLkg358Fwc
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Bobette
Brill
gurlbrit
just me
Norcalgal