SELECT CONTENT

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:20 pm

I can't like like stand a 20yo who says like they've been like waiting their whole life for like a person who gets her because she's like have dated like 100 guys. Gosh... I hope they give us other people's drama.

I watched this over the weekend. It was a good break from my usual viewing line up.

Back to top Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:24 pm

Bradon and whoever that is did pretty good!

I like the music aspect showing off their talents. Little more scripted drama this epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:38 pm

I enjoyed watching Sheridan and Julia singing together. Musically they were the strongest couple, IMO.

Trevor's "cheating" was not a huge deal to me, since it wasn't physical cheating. Relationships don't always have neat, tidy endings, and sometimes some drift will occur before the end. If I were Jamie, I would just ask him what he learned from his experience that he can use moving forward.

I'm not getting the fascination about Brandon. He seems like a decent enough guy, but not someone who would have multiple women chasing him.

I appreciated that the dates were a change-up from what I'm used to seeing. I liked that they visited a jazz club (as opposed to attending *yet another* country concert,) and a guitar store. At the same time, I feel that if you are going to center a show around music, the actual music needs to be just a bit stronger. Ryan and Julia have solid voices, and Sheridan is obviously an experienced performer. But some of the cast members seem to be hobby level at best. Perhaps my opinion about that will change during the performances next week.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:15 pm

@Amethyst I am disappointed in the talent of the cast as I thought we'd be treated to more than wannabes. However, my opinion is Rudi has the best voice of all the females and Ryan of all the males. I am liking the coupling of Chris and Bri though. And Sheridan is my fav - he seems so grounded and sincere. The rest are the typical bachelor cast hoping to get some attention by being on the show.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:17 pm

https://youtu.be/oyh5CpEz84M
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Ratings:

The Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart held steady in week two on ABC with a 0.6 in the 18-49 demo and 2.88 million viewers.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/voice-listen-your-heart-tv-ratings-monday-april-20-2020-1291103
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1251208805490147328?s=20

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1251304156591087616?s=20

This is the couple I want to see more of! ( Beka and Danny). Last night there was a comment in the beginning of the show that they were one of the more for sure couples. Yet they  show us little to nothing of them. Instead as usual they center on the drama. One of the main couples they keep focusing on I see no chance of anything long term. In fact I heard they did not stay together. All IMO
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:41 pm

(Here is another clip of Beka and Danny.)
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:14 pm

https://youtu.be/g3E5OA5DlOw

https://youtu.be/nPI6AijCqqw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:18 pm

The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart - Week 3 (4/27)
April 21, 2020

THE ROMANTIC GAME OF MUSICAL CHAIRS COMES TO A STOP
WHICH COUPLES REMAIN TO PERFORM ONSTAGE BEFORE AN AUDIENCE AND AN ALL-STAR PANEL OF JUDGES?

FIND OUT ON ‘THE BACHELOR PRESENTS: LISTEN TO YOUR HEART,’
MONDAY, APRIL 27

JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers, Kesha and Jason Mraz Are Featured
as This Week’s Judges

Country Music Star Chris Lane Performs

“Week 3” – It’s show time! As the couples prepare to perform in front of a live audience and a panel of superstar judges, they first must endure the toughest test of their relationships yet. It is time to face the music about who wants to pursue a real connection. If a couple cannot see their future together, they must say their goodbyes before the competition begins. Now, receiving a rose no longer just means having a romantic connection, it’s also about having talent and a strong connection onstage when performing as a couple. Bachelor Nation favorites JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers, along with pop icon Kesha and two-time GRAMMY ® Award winner Jason Mraz will judge the duos’ musical talent and their chemistry in their performances. Who will be inspired by the moment and who will freeze? Moving performances and heartbreaking departures highlight this game-changing week on “The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart,” MONDAY, APRIL 27 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

Savannah discovers that the smooth-talking Brandon may have been two-timing her with Julia. How will this realization affect their possible future onstage and offstage? Will Julia be driven into the arms of her steady admirer Sheridan?

The newly dedicated couples regroup after some touching farewells. Chris Harrison shares that the final couple will soon start new lives as performing artists, writing and recording their own music together. But first, they must prepare for this high-stakes live performance. Every couple is assigned a song and starts rehearsing. The clock is ticking.

The first date finds famed stylist Rebecca Mink dressing one pair in her designs for a sizzling photo shoot and their big debut. The next date card arrives for one of the newer couples and they arrive at the famous Anaheim House of Blues for a sold-out concert by chart-topping country music star Chris Lane. The lucky duo watch Lane perform and meet his wife, Lauren (Bushnell) Lane, who also is one of Bachelor Nation’s favorites as Ben Higgins’ ex- fiancée. The unforgettable night continues as Chris invites the couple onstage to sing his hit single “Big, Big Plans” with him. It gives them a glimpse of what their future may hold. They could have it all!

The big night arrives and the anxious couples are stunned to see who will be judging their romantic and musical harmony: One of Bachelor Nation’s favorite couples, Jojo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers; Kesha, and Jason Mraz. Which couples will shine in front of this all-star panel of judges, and who won’t be able to find their rhythm? Two couples struggle with their onstage chemistry and the judges need to decide which has the raw passion and musical talent to continue their journey. Will music work its magic to transform people and their relationships?

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-presents-listen-to-your-heart/episodes/week-3/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:19 pm

Photos for episode 3:

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-presents-listen-to-your-heart/episodes/week-3/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:16 pm

@bluwavz thanks for all that.

I didn't realize Chris and Lauren make an appearance as well! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Bobette
Brill
gurlbrit
just me
Norcalgal