SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:08 am

Group Date - Gridiron reported 20/03 here.  

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 5CON2I1

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* AFzCHBq

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 93Rlf5D

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:37 am

Hi all, lots of screenshots in the new promo on the bachelor au Instagram. This one is from 51 seconds. I think it may be Charley Bond, @charleyjasmin on Instagram and Facebook.com/charley.bond.33 as she was getting tagged in the comments section saying is this you a couple times. She is a teacher in Brisbane. I think she is a good match...we will see! May just be a lookalike. First pic is from the promo video and rest are from her social media.
Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen15
Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen16Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Fb_img10Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen19
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:42 am

@Vjeff Great spotting!  I'm off to have a closer stalk look...

ETA:  I'm thinking the girl in the SC could be Charley but not Blue #1?  since Blue #1 quite short?  Going to copy this all over to the SM thread for discussion...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:00 am

Bobette wrote:@Vjeff Great spotting!  I'm off to have a closer stalk look...

ETA:  I'm thinking the girl in the SC could be Charley but not Blue #1?  since Blue #1 quite short?  Going to copy this all over to the SM thread for discussion...

The other night I was trying to match this blonde to anyone from the group date and I came to the same conclusion as you. But I definitely think the screencap could be Charley.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:02 am

butterflylove wrote:

The other night I was trying to match this blonde to anyone from the group date and I came to the same conclusion as you. But I definitely think the screencap could be Charley.

Yes agreed, actually I was looking at number 5 sorry! Wrong thread!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:07 am

Vjeff wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

#5 was the closest I could find to possibly matching, but I ultimately decided it wasn't a close enough match to be the same woman.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:09 am

Vjeff wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

#5 is a much better match IMO - good job.  I'll copy over and we can compare...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:15 pm

@Vjeff Awesome sleuthing! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:54 pm

I think BB in the final five is this girl.  There are lots of blondes but hers is the longest.  She also has the same runners on.

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* A7bDgtQ
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:08 pm

I was thinking the same based on facial features @Agent99 but didn't notice the shoes - nice pickup.  thumbsup

What's that on her left arm though?  Is it a bruise? Partially-erased tattoo? Can't see it in these pics...

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* HvCuPL0

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4ePFu8i

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Article from 08/07:

Production recently resumed on The Bachelor after a hiatus of more than three months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

And leading man Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert wasted no time getting back in the saddle since filming kicked off last week.

In photos taken on Monday, the 30-year-old was spotted locking lips with a stunning blonde inside a leafy gazebo at the Bachelor film-set in Oxford Falls, Sydney.

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* ZDS2sRX

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 5iOgxtq

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:02 am

@Bobette no doubt it is a bruise from that hideous football game laugh out loud.  I've just been going through those photos and she looks quite competitive, which could be an attraction.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:11 pm

Copying from another thread to put in correct topic.

Agent99 wrote:Thanks @butterflylove.   Not the winner imo - she's from the Gold Coast.  She is blue team 1, and makes it to the final five according to DM.

Source

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* JHg3A7q
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
butterflylove
Vjeff
Bobette
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum