SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by albean99 April 9th 2020, 11:53 am

That’s so scary and also sad that someone could be that delusional to think that she'd be welcomed into their house. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by happygolucky April 9th 2020, 1:35 pm

I am beyond annoyed with QC and specifically Matt at the moment. Firstly they are not "quarantining" really/correctly. I might even overlook the fact that they go out to do sport, pick up food and then eat it on the spot too ... because they are probably endangering themselves more than others. BUT I make no excuses for stupidity and ignorance for not informing themselves better with all the time they have to "entertain" themselves and mostly for POSTING their "transgressions". (Yeah, I'm poiting at you Matt).
I get it ... young, invincible, full of energy and plans, ambition and testosterone ... BUT visibility and popularity DEMAND responsibility of the content put online.

Especially after last night event with the woman stalker (and let's hope that is a done story never repeated again). But it wasn't just the tabloids who showed the number of TC's house, it was featured in some stories when the boys were doing pranks, although I guess one sees the surrounding of the house and it's facade and can google it just the same.

So boys ... the content, what you allow to show it's in your control.
That requires maturity and responsibility.
Maybe Ryan should focus more on his studies rather than managing QC account and posting with no thought of the consequences.
And maybe somebody should step up and be a grown-up when all just want to film and share everything with the world, including the "poor" girl on an awkward "public" 1st date.

To finish, mental health is a very serious issue, especially in the current time ... and should be dealt with caution. And we (they) have time ... not just to play pranks ... but to talk with each other and learn. Aspire to be better.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper April 9th 2020, 2:27 pm

It really isn't that hard to find the house they are at. I found it by googling his mother's name and found it on the property records for the county since she was the home owner. Heck, you could find me that way as well. I then found the address on google maps. Why I did it is because I was curious about where the area they go to that they jump in the water off the cement walkway was. In a story, Olivia mentioned walking a couple houses away to get to that area. Yeah, right... it is more than a couple houses. I couldn't find the exact location and I couldn't find anything that even looked remotely like it close to Andrea's house.

Last night was frat house vibes in that house because apparently Olivia and Kate weren't there. And, a new guy entered the house. deadhorse I think lots of alcohol was involved as well.

I get it, they are going stir crazy. Believe me, I am too and I spend most of my time at home anyways. But, in extreme circumstances like now, they really do need to do better.

Some of what Matt is doing now is what I saw from him last summer. Didn't like it then, don't like it now. He may be a great guy but he instigates a lot and IMO seems to think he can do whatever he wants. Show me you are an adult. I understand Matt biking and running in the mornings. That's why he's got the body he does. He appears to be a social and friendly guy which is why he keeps posting about others outside their group. His problem is he shares everything. No need to let us know you have made friends to go biking with.

Nothing wrong with the workouts on a daily basis, they need that. I do give them credit for not having Phil come to the house every day but I have a problem with the girls showing up whenever they want.

But, most of all..... GUYS CLEAN UP THE HOUSE!!! Last night it was a pig sty. Do something useful instead of "creating content" 24/7.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky April 9th 2020, 2:44 pm

yeah, last night the "smell" of alcohol was visible. Austin even made a shocking statement of his own mom's passing in December ... and we are talking about Austin, who at least puts a helmet on when going on a roof and is raising awareness of ball games resulting in broken windows and knows that certain information/names shouldn't be mentioned for the sake of personal privacy.
And Tyler is right, he is nothing special (well, I, in general, believe none of us is, but that's just me),  but he has a following ... and with that many critics. I don't want to be one of them, because I do like him, but he isn't doing himself a favour and I don't need to defend anyone from own actions.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 9th 2020, 5:01 pm

I haven't been liking the vibe in the QC house lately especially last night's. It's disappointing since I've seen glimpses of maturity and responsibility but it gets overshadowed by juvenile act and frat house antics. I wonder if it would have been slightly different if their temporary housemate Hannah is still there?

If they're bored out of their wits, GO CLEAN THE HOUSE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala April 9th 2020, 5:07 pm

Did Matt delete some stories? Because on his IG there's only 3 the last 19 hrs.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala April 9th 2020, 5:10 pm

I also can't find anything from Austins date. I wonder if they deleted everything after waking up... sober😶😶

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky April 9th 2020, 5:16 pm

@Miyala  ... giggling  yes, they are cleaning up their mess yes I know criticism isn't nice, often can be vile and some is unwarranted, just because some people prefer Hannah and for some reason dislike TC and so they are trying to direct all the negativism against him to prove how unworthy he is. (While forgetting that Hannah doesn't think like them and she actually thinks the world of TC) ...
But I will say ... since the last night "cold awakening" after a carefree afternoon of shenanigans ... it was time to hear a disapproval and take action.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala April 9th 2020, 5:33 pm

I totally missed a lot of it, luckily it seems like. I believe the more one drinks the further away one should put the phone... and social media.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 April 9th 2020, 6:02 pm

I was mortified for Austin watching them crash his date.
Why he agreed to setting up in the living room for them all to crash is baffling.

There was a new guy in the crew I’ve never spotted before which I didn’t like. That’s not isolating and sticking with the same circle. 😡

I’m in aust so can’t follow Timezone/time frame but I assume Austin’s date happened in the afternoon before the stalker lady turned up? I agree they were all drinking so am then concerned why Matt and Tyler were out driving for food if they had had a few 🤔

But after all that I will defend the Cameron’s to some degree and say I think we have to remember they lost there mum only a month ago. They are all still grieving and will be for a long time to come. Everyone deals with grief in their own way and it looks like TC is trying to be young and juvenile. He doesn’t care about the house being cleaned, he just wants to keep busy and have some lighthearted-ness in his life where he can. He’s got a long road ahead with sorting things out and being there for his brothers having to be the responsible one. Let him enjoy this time with everyone all together supporting one another before he has to face reality.

I also think his mum could be part of the reason they aren’t taking the self isolation so seriously.....(I they are trying but they could be doing much better)
one of the worst things that could happen in your life has already happened for them. Their mum died. It probably gives them a sense of being untouchable right now - the worst senario has already happened.
All jmo of course .

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky April 9th 2020, 6:28 pm

@Kas_256 I actually think Tyler didn't drink in the afternoon, just Austin (for the nerves, IDK) and maybe Ryan, don't know about Matt (he seems sober all the time to me, that's why I am irritated what he posts, because he is a smart cookie and yet he provokes). So the idea to film a date ... it's still unbelievable who came up with it. Sure, fun for them not being on a receiving end, but I can't imagine Austin or the girl.
And I actually worry a bit for Austin ... and Ryan ... and afterall Ty too. Each is dealing a bit differently, but I hope the grief doesn't transform in something negative when not expressed and shared. So I hope they are united in helping and uplifting each other and that others are reminded to be the support.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper April 9th 2020, 6:48 pm

I think the date was in the early evening. It doesn't get dark as early since changing to DST. I'm in the same time zone and it was still light enough out at 8 the other night when I walked home from my cousin's house. From the light during Austin's date videos, I would guess that video date was probably anytime between 6 and 7:30. Evening but still light out.

The food run could have been because of the late night munchies after a night of drinking. I don't remember who was driving... could it have been Matt and maybe he didn't drink as much as Tyler. Because yeah, Tyler was wasted.

Down the road, I think Austin will be OK. Once he finishes school, he should be heading out to join the Army. He'll be in a structured system there for the most part.

Ryan is the one to really worry about with him being the youngest and especially if Tyler does go back to NYC to live at some time this summer. If college football is able to start up when scheduled, Ryan would at least have that stability in this life. But that wouldn't be until August.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing