SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:57 pm

@notarose Yes. And to add that there are MANY clauses in their contract and they are not ‘ completely free’ after their one year mark. For example there are ‘ ‘trade secrets’ or BTS information that is NEVER going to get out, protected by strict NDA for pretty much life.  
Its out there for people who want to research the legal side of that beast.
Recent example of their hold in contestant: Madison had a YouTube channel and her first video that was taken down, because she is not allowed to post or do anything ‘ on her own’  without overview and consent from TPTB. Not sure when she will be able to do so.
It’s a tight grip they have on people!

JMO

ETA :
@Bleiby527 Are you saying that CH and cie. are not wanting to capitalize on this relationship? I am sure they are attempting everything they can to use them, especially in the slow time we have now. It may not be the ONLY reason but it’s certainly one valid one IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:51 pm

Astrobach wrote:@notarose Yes. And to add that there are MANY clauses in their contract and they are not ‘ completely free’ after their one year mark. For example there are ‘ ‘trade secrets’ or BTS information that is NEVER going to get out, protected by strict NDA for pretty much life.  
Recent example of their hold in contestant: Madison had a YouTube channel and her first video that was taken down, because she is not allowed to post or do anything ‘ on her own’  without overview and consent from TPTB. Not sure when she will be able to do so.

JMO

ETA :
@Bleiby527 Are you saying that CH and cie. are not wanting to capitalize on this relationship? I am sure they are attempting everything they can to use them, especially in the slow time we have now. It may not be the ONLY reason but it’s certainly one valid one IMO.

I honestly have no idea, but all types of productions are halted right now, so it's not like ABC can do anything with them, even if they want to. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:53 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Did any of y'all watch the Hannah/Tyler/Matt live last night? I'm positive Hannah and Tyler are together in some respect after watching it (maybe early stages of dating, maybe even boyfriend/girlfriend already).

I recommend you all watch it - it's really entertaining and there's a lot of good energy in it, in my humble opinion. ;) You can watch it in the posts here (it's divided up, as it's about 40 minutes total)

https://www.instagram.com/hkbqueen/channel/

I listened to it, and thought it was great! It was just nice to see them interact, the longest we've seen since they were on the Ette! I definitely think something is going on with them, romantically. There were too many inside jokes going on, a lot of history between them, things that they knew about each other, for it to have only been a recent "get together" Also there was a comfort level between Tyler, Matt, and Hannah's family, especially Momma Sue and Robio. I loved the part where Tyler said he was going to have to get after Patrick for not cutting the grass, Momma Sue did it and Tyler didn't seem to happy about that. I will say, both seemed to be careful on how much they said, but my goodness, Hannah can't hide it, no way this was just for show or publicity, she was freaking beaming the whole time.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:05 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@notarose Yes. And to add that there are MANY clauses in their contract and they are not ‘ completely free’ after their one year mark. For example there are ‘ ‘trade secrets’ or BTS information that is NEVER going to get out, protected by strict NDA for pretty much life.  

JMO

ETA :

I honestly have no idea, but all types of productions are halted right now, so it's not like ABC can do anything with them, even if they want to. JMO

I dont think they need ABC for anything .(I don't think Tyler is fond of them nor does he trust them imo ) IMO they could land many gigs individually or together and possibly even a TV show on their own. Together they are a powerhouse couple out of the Bachelor Franchise with topping the lead of any other Bachelor or etts with 5M+ followers. TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 17 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:14 pm

@Jolena Oh, I know all that. And that is WHY TPTB would want to wrangled them under their grip wing to appear on one of their show. ( or a new one) And BECAUSE Tyler and Hannah are NOT YET free from their contracts, they are unable to do - and say- what they wish they could freely and independently do.
We’ll see how things develop in the next 3 to 6 months.

JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:27 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
In interviews Colton has said his contract is up. He did Bette, BIP, Bach lead consecutively. His contract ended with the airing of the next Bach finale or very shortly after - approx 1 year after his own finale.
This gives insight into contract timelines.
The lead always has a longer contractual term than cast members. Someone somewhere said cast are under contract for 6 months for Bette/Bach. IDK what happens if that cast member appears on BIP but it didn’t appear to add time to Colton’s situation.

@notarose
IMO Colton is not the standard example of contract length or terms. As a former professional NFL player, Colton would be more contract savvy and experienced with better/funded lawyers to negotiate on his behalf. Theoretically, IMO his popularity gave him greater control than the average contestant or lead. The comparison of his contract to others is likely invalid, IMO. He was negotiating from a position of strength as indicated by how proficiently he ignored all machinations and created his desired result during his season and how soon after he wrote and released his book. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:32 pm

Has a relationship of the romantic type been confirmed?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:39 pm

Idlemess wrote:Has a relationship of the romantic type been confirmed?

No, all speculation at this point
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:18 pm

While Hannah was still in Jupiter, remember the moment when someone filmed Tyler pinning Hannah against the wall? She jumped into the kitchen to help cook breakfast in a guilty sort of way. She went back to Alabama within a few days of that vid, if my memory is correct. I thought she left because it had become more difficult to shield their intimacy and they had slipped up a few times, and she was still under contract.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:38 pm

BlueTone wrote:While Hannah was still in Jupiter, remember the moment when someone filmed Tyler pinning Hannah against the wall? She jumped into the kitchen to help cook breakfast in a guilty sort of way. She went back to Alabama within a few days of that vid, if my memory is correct. I thought she left because it had become more difficult to shield their intimacy and they had slipped up a few times, and she was still under contract.
No, she went back because FL was getting locked down and her friend from Tuscaloosa was there visiting his girlfriend was heading back so Hannah took her once chance to get home.  Based on a live I think she was going to stay to the 19ty but went home early while she could.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:08 am

Hannah’s/Tyler’s contract does not prevent them from dating, IMO. Why would it? Look at Peter and Kelley. Also, remember ABC tried to get Hannah and Tyler together at the end of her season. 

They are just enjoying teasing their fans who care waaaayyyy too much, IMO. They are amused, IMO and so am I.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:31 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
BlueTone wrote:While Hannah was still in Jupiter, remember the moment when someone filmed Tyler pinning Hannah against the wall? She jumped into the kitchen to help cook breakfast in a guilty sort of way. She went back to Alabama within a few days of that vid, if my memory is correct. I thought she left because it had become more difficult to shield their intimacy and they had slipped up a few times, and she was still under contract.
No, she went back because FL was getting locked down and her friend from Tuscaloosa was there visiting his girlfriend was heading back so Hannah took her once chance to get home.  Based on a live I think she was going to stay to the 19ty but went home early while she could.

I also think Patrick getting home played a part in her going home too.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing