SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 22 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by bluwavz Thu May 14, 2020 1:36 am

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1260790811949703171?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Sprite Thu May 14, 2020 1:54 am

Has anyone watched these? Is it worth it? How long are the episodes?

The previews look cute. I wouldn't mind having a gander.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 14, 2020 4:15 am

@Sprite unfortunatelly I couldn't, because my phone wasn't accepting the app. But I read that it's really good and each episode is only 5 or 7 minutes long. And Quibi has some trial period for free, so you can watch it every day for 14 days (or more, not sure)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu May 14, 2020 4:43 am

happygolucky wrote:@Sprite unfortunatelly I couldn't, because my phone wasn't accepting the app. But I read that it's really good and each episode is only 5 or 7 minutes long. And Quibi has some trial period for free, so you can watch it every day for 14 days (or more, not sure)

I would like to watch, but you need a subscription to Quibi. Yes, the first 14 days are free, but after that you have to pay and end the subscription yourself. So, I'm not going to that, as I also forget to end those subscriptions.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 22 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 14, 2020 11:49 am

https://youtu.be/lX5695sW2U8
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 14, 2020 12:24 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAK6MAzDp4e/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 15, 2020 1:08 pm

https://youtu.be/bpJn5-vY_Eg
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 15, 2020 5:35 pm

https://youtu.be/5MgGWa3z3c8
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat May 16, 2020 4:10 am

Dang, he looks really good in the "Tok it out" video. I am beyond happy he finally shaved laugh out loud That same video reminds me of why I would selfishly want to see him as the next Bachelor. You could tell the girl (Sierra) was so happy to be gassed up by him; and flipping it so the attention was on her and not only himself. Sadly, for my own entertainment sake, it most likely isn't in the cards as he doesn't seem very interested in the role. I also doubt TPTB wants him as Bachelor, if they can help it. When he did his interview with ESPN, he mentioned veto-ing a bunch of stupid ideas/suggestions made by tptb during filming in regards to Hannah. I can't see tptb liking that and would have been a huge red flag when considering their next lead. Thinking back, it makes sense why his edit was so non-existent for the first half of the season. Sometimes I wonder how his edit would have turned out if Haley never went to the press about Jed laugh out loud I feel like he would have either gotten a Kiptyn edit or an Arie edit from their respective Bachelorette seasons.

Anyway, while I still have my free trial for Quibi, I've been catching up on his new show. It's super cute and positive. Tyler and his co-host Delia does a pretty good job interacting with their clients. Their show is trending on the streaming device, but the streaming service itself, is not doing well. I expect the app to flop and be discontinued after all their shows have been released. But Tyler's show is produced by Bravo, so maybe their current show can be renewed on the main network if it does well enough. Or it opens up other opportunities for Tyler on Bravo and other networks for the future.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 16, 2020 4:23 am

@dee That would explain why CH was so anti TC during the show and the promos. He kept repeating "player" when talking about Tyler. I knew he must have pissed them off somehow and based on what I saw/learned about Tyler, my guess was he wouldn't play along with the stupid stuff they wanted him to do. Another reason why they would want to sabotage the relationship and make Hannah question TC. Just makes me like Tyler more...having the guts, strength and morals to stand up to the pressure that tptb must have put on him, not to mention withstanding the lure of fame and easy money that comes with being a part of the cast of the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 16, 2020 5:13 am

Sprite wrote:@dee That would explain why CH was so anti TC during the show and the promos. He kept repeating "player" when talking about Tyler. I knew he must have pissed them off somehow and based on what I saw/learned about Tyler, my guess was he wouldn't play along with the stupid stuff they wanted him to do. Another reason why they would want to sabotage the relationship and make Hannah question TC. Just makes me like Tyler more...having the guts, strength and morals to stand up to the pressure that tptb must have put on him, not to mention withstanding the lure of fame and easy money that comes with being a part of the cast of the show.

Tyler is to smart for tptb , I think he knows to quit while your ahead. IF he ever went on to be the lead I have no doubt that they would give him a horrible edit to bring him down from the popularity he's gained. It's not a good fit for him and I think he knows it , plus I think he's into Hannah and something is very likely to develop into more for him from his very good friendship he has with her (his words not mine). Together or separated they don't need anything bachelor related to be super successful. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 16, 2020 6:55 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAOdF3AHwGd/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing