SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lifeathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Amethyst Sun May 24, 2020 1:15 pm

Sprite wrote:@dee That would explain why CH was so anti TC during the show and the promos. He kept repeating "player" when talking about Tyler. I knew he must have pissed them off somehow and based on what I saw/learned about Tyler, my guess was he wouldn't play along with the stupid stuff they wanted him to do. Another reason why they would want to sabotage the relationship and make Hannah question TC. Just makes me like Tyler more...having the guts, strength and morals to stand up to the pressure that tptb must have put on him, not to mention withstanding the lure of fame and easy money that comes with being a part of the cast of the show.

To me, Tyler is anything but a player.

I'm at the point where I don't think I would want to see him as The Bach lead or on any other franchise show. He's welcome to do it, of course, and I would definitely watch. But I'm not sure it would be a positive move for him. He has so many good things going on in his life. He could leverage the Barkitecture show into doing some sort of home improvement show. I think he has nowhere to go but up.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

lifeathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Jolena Sun May 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Sprite wrote:@dee That would explain why CH was so anti TC during the show and the promos. He kept repeating "player" when talking about Tyler. I knew he must have pissed them off somehow and based on what I saw/learned about Tyler, my guess was he wouldn't play along with the stupid stuff they wanted him to do. Another reason why they would want to sabotage the relationship and make Hannah question TC. Just makes me like Tyler more...having the guts, strength and morals to stand up to the pressure that tptb must have put on him, not to mention withstanding the lure of fame and easy money that comes with being a part of the cast of the show.

To me, Tyler is anything but a player.

I'm at the point where I don't think I would want to see him as The Bach lead or on any other franchise show. He's welcome to do it, of course, and I would definitely watch. But I'm not sure it would be a positive move for him. He has so many good things going on in his life. He could leverage the Barkitecture show into doing some sort of home improvement show. I think he has nowhere to go but up.

I totally agree. The Bachelor franchise will only do their best to bring him down . , but I think he's well aware of it. I also believe that he could go on to do bigger and better things outside of BN. He really is a good guy with a big heart. He's def my favorite of all time, I can't wait to see what the future holds for him and I wish him all the best . lifeathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 23 4256136633 jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun May 24, 2020 4:28 pm

I do wonder why he seems to have supported Matt's participation in Clare's season, though...?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 24, 2020 5:08 pm

Billysmom wrote:I do wonder why he seems to have supported Matt's participation in Clare's season, though...?

Why not? It's a unique experience and despite what happened with Hannah, I think overall it was a positive experience for Tyler. It also brought lots of attention to the charity and having Matt be on the show would only bring more. Plus, unlike Tyler, Matt would have someone who could advise him on how the show works and just how manipulative tptb are. Unfortunately for Matt, he is on Clare's season.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon May 25, 2020 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 25, 2020 1:39 am

Billysmom wrote:I do wonder why he seems to have supported Matt's participation in Clare's season, though..

I heard him say that in an interview with Lauren Zima , I think he'll be positive about it especially in interview and leave it up to Matt to answer questions about it himself. I still think they would def give it to Tyler over anyone if Tyler wanted it. (I think in just about every interview he did with Zima she has asked him that same question (and I'm sure she's asking it for CH & TPTB. I do believe that they casted Matt for Claire's season to season him for possible lead which I personally don't feel is necessary because I think he could go straight to the lead. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue May 26, 2020 1:01 pm

Happy Birthday to Mama C and praying for the Cameron boys today  lifeathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 23 1f493
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 26, 2020 1:19 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAp7LXTDg-q/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 26, 2020 2:34 pm

Kind soul, graceful spirit, respectful mind, cheerful heart, young when facing challenge, wise when dealing with disappointment, accepting of misfortune and uplifting for maturation.
That to me sums up Andrea Cameron and her legacy of Cameron men. Pure love beatingheart

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 26, 2020 3:16 pm

@happygolucky beautiful!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2020 10:06 pm

@happygolucky that is so beautiful. Thanks for posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:18 pm

I just noticed that Tyler is as of recently following Emma Slater on IG. Could be a sign that he is on the next DWTS.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:54 pm

@Miyala That would immediately increase viewership!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing