SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 28 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by dee Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:45 am

Obviously I don't know really know these two.. but this sounds exhausting and lot of effort just to maintain a friendship. No clout is worth the amount of work they said they are putting in. From Hannah's video, they seem to have different communication styles and that caused a lot of the problems amongst all the trauma and public pressure in their personal lives. Tyler could probably benefit from therapy as he seems to still be facing demons from his past.

I don't really like the narrative that Hannah's the one that's always being led on or that she's pining away for Tyler. Honestly does her no favours. I think they are both very aware how mutually beneficial being linked together would be and have leaned into that in the past. She has agency and she chooses to reach out even when they haven't spoken in a while. I do think they left out some key details as to why Tyler was so angry for so long after she left Jupiter and why he was expecting her to reach out instead. That part of the video didn't make sense.

TDLR; I don't get these two. It's good to see that SM perception of them living it up when in reality they were miserable and traumatized. But I don't know how these videos will help much besides having the attention on them. This might not be their intention...but they are essentially blocking any real romantic interest from pursuing them. I would not want to date these two knowing their situation. No thank you.

All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:21 pm

I haven’t watched either video though because I’m not supporting their bs but they’re both coming off very pathetic to me. Tyler because all he does is clout chase and imo he absolutely is using Hannah and breadcrumbing her by making excuses of why they can’t be together instead of straight out telling her he just doesn’t want to. Hannah because she can’t take hints. At a certain point she gotta stop being willfully stupid. Their friendship seems complicated and hard because they’re not friends. Hannah’s settling with “friendship” because she thinks one day they’ll be more and Tyler won’t cut the cord when she comes running back because it’s convenient for him. Their toxicity is giving me Jashley but without the eventual happy ending. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:I haven’t watched either video though because I’m not supporting their bs but they’re both coming off very pathetic to me. Tyler because all he does is clout chase and imo he absolutely is using Hannah and breadcrumbing her by making excuses of why they can’t be together instead of straight out telling her he just doesn’t want to. Hannah because she can’t take hints. At a certain point she gotta stop being willfully stupid. Their friendship seems complicated and hard because they’re not friends. Hannah’s settling with “friendship” because she thinks one day they’ll be more and Tyler won’t cut the cord when she comes running back because it’s convenient for him. Their toxicity is giving me Jashley but without the eventual happy ending. Jmo.

I think she loves him, and he's trying to figure out if he loves her too. I don't think they are completely done with each other so being friends first might be good for them. jmo They have both been through alot the past year so time will tell, but imo they gel well together.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:25 pm

Jmo but I think Hannah may think she's in love with him but it's really with the knight in shining armor/woke unicorn that he seemed to be as he defended her during the airing of the season....and I'm not sure if that persona was the real him... I still remember all the stuff coming out of Jupiter about how he was with girls there, and the fact that he hadn't really had serious relationships, etc. I think he is still dealing, as he said, with his own tendency to avoid what's being "pushed" on him - even if it's by his late mom... And isn't ready to settle down. Hannah really doesn't seem ready to my eyes either, though I could see the appeal of the romantic fantasy. She needs to continue pulling her act together so she can build a healthy relationship with someone with whom she is on equal footing. Jmo.

I still think it's odd they slept in the same bed 12 days and - nada. No wonder her intestines were a mess, I could not have handled that if I had a crush on the guy. Not suggesting they shoulda done anything...just that perhaps she shoulda shared a room with one of the girls, jmo. Not surprised she was totally confused about her place in that house. Very odd all around, jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:51 am

I recently watched both videos & feel he appeared more relaxed around her now. I detected hesitancy or awkwardness from him previously. I feel HB appears more comfortable too. I can’t tell if there’s romantic interest or if they’re truly just friends. I believe they honestly want a friendship, because for some reason they both keep going back to the well. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:13 am

Billysmom wrote:Jmo but I think Hannah may think she's in love with him but it's really with the knight in shining armor/woke unicorn that he seemed to be as he defended her during the airing of the season....and I'm not sure if that persona was the real him.. I still remember all the stuff coming out of Jupiter about how he was with girls there, and the fact that he hadn't really had serious relationships, etc.  I think he is still dealing, as he said, with his own tendency to avoid what's being "pushed" on him - even if it's by his late mom... And isn't ready to settle down. Hannah really doesn't seem ready to my eyes either, though I could see the appeal of the romantic fantasy. She needs to continue pulling her act together so she can build a healthy relationship with someone with whom she is on equal footing. Jmo.

I still think it's odd they slept in the same bed 12 days and - nada. No wonder her intestines were a mess, I could not have handled that if I had a crush on the guy. Not suggesting they shoulda done anything...just that perhaps she shoulda shared a room with one of the girls, jmo. Not surprised she was totally confused about her place in that house. Very odd all around, jmo.

I think he also stepped up and defended her during quarantine too. I think he will always be there for her because I think he's that kind of guy /friend. Nothing ever came of the girls he was seen with in Florida and I don't believe he was dating anyone , not seriously anyway. There are always tons of girls on the boat and we don't know exactly know who they are or what their relationship with him is or if they are friends of his friends so I wouldn't agree that they were girlfriends of his. I too think it was odd that they slept in the same bed and didn't do anything but if he wasen't sure about where they stood at that time then I commend him for not taking advantage of the situation for his own self satisfaction., that takes alot of restraint especially knowing the chemistry he had with her on the show was so heated to say the least.,but I agree that had to have been hard and confusing for Hannah (I think all the other beds in the house were taken up by the guys, I don't think Kate & Olivia were sleeping there I think they went home at night ) maybe she should've slept on the other end of the couch with Brown Bear cantstopl IDK what will come of these two but if they can be friends, get along and have fun together making video's then I think that's a good thing. imo unless they give a relationship a real shot to see what 's there and what could be in the real world I don't know if either one of them will be comfortable dating other people and able to close that chapter. JMO This could end up being another Ashley & Jared situation, we'll see. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:32 am

JMO
In the Ashley/Jared story, Ashley made it publicly known over a long period of time that her feelings for Jared were romantic. No guessing required. Ashley was very clear.
Hannah and Tyler have always talked hanging out.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:27 am

Comment. No comment.
Bachelornation seems to be a lifeline for many of these contestants by any means necessary. They seems to know that playing this cat and mouse game garner attention.
Unfortunately with their connection to Matt James, bachelor lead this season, their presence will have to be further tolerated.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:33 am

notarose wrote:JMO
In the Ashley/Jared story, Ashley made it publicly known over a long period of time that her feelings for Jared were romantic. No guessing required. Ashley was very clear.

Yes, Ashley was always crystal clear about her feelings for Jared, who could possibly forget laugh out loud. But since Hannah's season has ended, I think Hannah has made it obvious, without actually saying it, that she was open to a relationship with Tyler, but it was Tyler that put the skids on things when he started hanging out with GH. After watching their videos and hearing how Tyler wanted Hannah to come back to Florida, he obviously had more feelings for her than just friends. The problem is, Hannah is a bit of a head case, control freak, and needs everything planned out. She said, she kept wanting to talk about "what this is", Tyler said he just wanted to chill and "we'll figure it out". Not really a good mix when you add in the stress of what was going on with their families, etc. I can see why they were always butting heads.

They've developed strong bonds together over things that have happened in their lives, and both said they're in a much healthier place, mentally, it'll be interesting to see if/what anything transpires from their friendship now. But the ball is definitely in Tyler's court.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:36 am

notarose wrote:JMO

Ashely was engaged to another man from Winter games so at some point she did try to move on from Jared , maybe that will happen in this situation too.no idea  I think Hannah always had romantic feelings for Tyler but she keeps them on the quiet side because she knows Tyler is in favor or trying to keep his personal romantic life more private. I remember him saying in an interview that he dated publicly once (on the show) and he rather keep that part of his life more private now.  I think the "hanging out" that they are saying could be their way of wanting to figure it out first, get on better footing, know what they both want before they come out as a couple. duh who knows what the future holds for them either together or not . I think they are in a good place right now, they both want to support Matt so they could grow closer together through it all. jmo They are both good people so I wish them all the best.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:43 am

ReneeM wrote:**snipped** Their friendship seems complicated and hard because they’re not friends. Hannah’s settling with “friendship” because she thinks one day they’ll be more and Tyler won’t cut the cord when she comes running back because it’s convenient for him. Jmo.
I agree After all the reading and some clips I call this the end of imaginary possibilities. There is no "figuring out" between the 2. Maybe Hannah has to learn  the hard way, but then again she does seem to keep repeating her own mistakes, so the road might be longer. At this point, looking back at everything I wrote I have no desire to continue wasting words on TC&HB "relationship". For me it concludes here.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:23 am

Ashley was never engaged to Kevin. They only ended up dating 2 to 3 month long distance. Jared and Ashley were best friends for 2+ years before dating and now they are married. I see a few similarities with the Ashley/Jared and Hannah/Tyler situations, but A & J really worked at their friendship -- staying in continual contact with each other.
Hannah and Tyler were almost engaged through the show and I am sure that Hannah probably has some regrets that she didn't pick him initially. I am not sure that they would still be together now if she had, though. I think it is interesting that they are working so hard for a friendship now. Why? What do they get out of it? They obviously have something that keeps bringing them back into each other lives -- Hannah has not stayed connected to anyone else from her season in the same way. I do think that they are both going through a lot personally and that may create a bond as well as having chemistry and possibly real feelings for each other. I think a huge issue for a lot of people coming off these shows -- how to navigate their lives and possibly relationships in the real world afterward. Hannah and Tyler have a lot to overcome. They will have to decide if it is worth it to maintain a connection or not. I also would hesitate to get involved/date anyone with this type of situation. I think it would be interesting to see them give a romantic relationship with each other a chance if that is what they want. I hope they both find happiness regardless. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing