SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CamilaKendra - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:39 pm

LingLing wrote:Have Tyler and Camilla split?

@LingLing They have not split up, they are still together. She was in the audience sitting next to Matt when Cameron was a guest on the Andy Cohen Live show. The YT vid is posted in this thread and he stated that he is in Love with her and the camera panned over to her in the audience just gleaming so big. Camilla is gorgeous.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

CamilaKendra - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:23 pm

CamilaKendra - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 33 FvUb3Ysn?format=jpg&name=600x314
OK! Magazine USA✔ @OKMagazine
Who broke up with who?🤔💔 #TylerCameron and #CamilaKendra reportedly split on 'bad terms'😬https://buff.ly/3fIThbC
https://mobile.twitter.com/OKMagazine
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LingLing Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:32 pm

chasus71 wrote:

@LingLing They have not split up, they are still together. She was in the audience sitting next to Matt when Cameron was a guest on the Andy Cohen Live show. The YT vid is posted in this thread and he stated that he is in Love with her and the camera panned over to her in the audience just gleaming so big. Camilla is gorgeous.

They actually split some time ago.

LingLing

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:36 pm

well he just might as well stay a bachelor until he is in his 50's like George Clooney did laugh out loud Right now he is just not the long term relationship type to be honest. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:50 pm

LingLing wrote:
chasus71 wrote:

They actually split some time ago.

@LingLing when do you think they split, if not this past weekend?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:18 pm

This sounds like to me, it's recent.

"An insider told The Sun that The Bachelorette alum and Kendra split on "bad terms" despite everything seeming peachy with the pair only one week prior."

Their reported split comes only weeks after the hunk gushed about Kendra with Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live last month.

The 28-year-old said during the appearance that the pair were "very much in love" and that she said "I love you" first. "It was at a moment of pure love, like, it just came out. You know what I mean?" he gushed. "It was not the way I expected it, but it was beautiful."
https://okmagazine.com/p/bachelorette-tyler-cameron-camila-kendra-split-bad-terms/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LingLing Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:41 pm

I think they split several weeks ago. Then maybe tried to make it work but then split for good about two weeks ago.

LingLing

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:31 pm

While I know nothing about his gf, I think to get really serious so soon after the death of his mom is not a good idea. Is the attachment a replacement for the anchor his mom was in his life? I don't think Tyler is done with the carefree life just yet and that can be hard on a serious relationship. JMO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:17 pm

@LingLing Just curious, what makes you think they split several weeks ago for the first time? I believe you, I'm just curious why you think that.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:32 pm

I don't know if you all saw, but apparently Camila was seen in Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton's house in Colorado a couple days ago. It seems like she may have broken up with Tyler to pursue Lewis Hamilton who she was also allegedly dating off an on before she met Tyler. I think she's one of many women who are off and on with Lewis, however. This was posted on the Instagram gossip site, Deux Moi.

CamilaKendra - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 33 Camila10

https://www.instagram.com/deuxmoi/?hl=en

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:48 pm

It seems Tyler is great at getting exes back together Smiley First Gigi Hadid and now Camila Kendra.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:26 pm

I don't think Lewis Hamilton is really Camila's ex. He seems to have a harem going and she is one of many. It seems like she broke up with a serious boyfriend to be the occasional hookup of an extremely wealthy man which to me shows an extreme lack of character.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing