SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:49 pm

I’d love to watch Ashley’s season! Not only did they have a wonderful ending, part of it was filmed in my hometown (Taiwan).

I’d also want to watch Emily’s season to see the fan war!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:17 pm

My opinion, but I don't think they are going to air a whole season. It will be episodes from past seasons. Which I think is dumb.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:30 pm

@pavalygurl That was Lorenzo! Yes, the older season would be refreshing but they - TPTB - are probably not interested to showing too much older seasons, they’re just looking for a way to still have a presence without losing fans. As far as I’m concerned, the idea of «  greatest episodes » is taking away the enjoyment of a full season and if it’s a bunch if different seasons it’s gonna feel very disjointed. Heck, even Peter’s season felt like that often. They’re dropping in my interest list rapidly.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:41 pm

I was hesitant in titling the thread "greatest". What's greatest for one person may not be greatest for someone else. Then the ones that don't make the cut are going to have something to say about it, IMO.

IA @Sprite I think they should show Trista first and those that got married, Ashley Des and Sean.

He says they'll be airing the "greatest episodes" so it sounds like a mish mash over the years? IDK

;

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was hesitant in titling the thread "greatest". What's greatest for one person may not be greatest for someone else. Then the ones that don't make the cut are going to have something to say about it, IMO.

IA @Sprite I think they should show Trista first and those that got married, Ashley Des and Sean.

He says they'll be airing the "greatest episodes" so it sounds like a mish mash over the years? IDK

;

Me too and that's a mistake. People need context. You can watch YouTube vids of 'best of' takes if you want that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:39 pm

Here are some of my favorite episodes....and I have a BAD memory:

Des and Brooks break up scene
Chris Siegfried’s proposal (the BEST ever IMO)
Andy Firestone and Jen Schefft blooper in the bathtub
Ali fedotowsky with Chris Lambton in NYC when she was sick
Ali and Roberto FRC. So memorable for how hot it was and how elated they were
Ashley and JP Hometown date roller skating
Ashley and JP FRC (the sleuthing around Ben and JPS shoes was intense!!)
Jillian and Reid Lake Louise date and FD. Loved me some Reid!!
Sean Lowe’s F6 epi in St. croix where I spend each winter. Tiara was great drama
Jesse Palmers FRC where Sarah, the F1, was first out of the limo
The Full Mesnick

Just to get you all started....

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:01 pm

@luvstx Good ones! IA Des and Chris's FRC was the best one for me.

Bachelor Pad - Holly and Blake. He's also my favourite groom expression when he see's his bride. He had just come off of Ashley's season and was not liked (due to edit IMHO) I thought he was a good guy. I really enjoyed that season I got to watch him fall in love with Holly!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@luvstx Good ones! IA Des and Chris's FRC was the best one for me.

Bachelor Pad - Holly and Blake. He's also my favourite groom expression when he see's his bride. He had just come off of Ashley's season and was not liked (due to edit IMHO) I thought he was a good guy. I really enjoyed that season I got to watch him fall in love with Holly!

That was a special story line because she stayed as a partner to Michael all the way to the end even with the developing feelings for Blake. Michael so wanted to resume their relationship and Holly was torn at times. I mean she and Michael had been engaged. Blake could have really turned on her for that but chose to pursue her once filming ended. He got the girl in the end. (And, Michael finally found his happily ever after as well).

I would like to see some episodes from the older seasons as well. Some of my favs (mostly FRC's):

Trista/Ryan FRC and might I add... their wedding.
Meredith/Ian FRC
Andrew/Jen FRC (hey, I liked her with him... they just weren't meant to be. She might have been a lousy 'ette but looking back, she did the right thing if she didn't feel it with any of her guys. Better than faking it)
The first shocking FRC ever... Brad and his choice of neither girl.
Ashley/JP FRC
JoJo/Jordan FRC
Becca/Garrett FRC

Bachelor Pad Season 3 final episode with Nick choosing to keep all the money for himself.

Jason/Molly's wedding as a bonus.

I do have to laugh at some of the newer viewers on reddit. They are digging in to old seasons then posting about them. One went all the way back to season 1. Their main comment "WOW, what a different show back then." Other comments "The contestants had real jobs and there wasn't drama like now. I like how Chris sat down with the lead before every rose ceremony. They did videos from the girls to the lead too. Why don't we see any of that anymore?????"

Which is why, I doubt we'll see any of the older seasons to even vote on. MF ain't going to show that because it really isn't the same show anymore.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:47 pm

Remember the pictures they used to have? We used to sleuth the order of pictures to determine the F1. laugh out loud

ETA: Blake asked Michael if it was ok to ask Holly on a date.
Nick keeping the money, that was the best!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:49 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@luvstx Good ones! IA Des and Chris's FRC was the best one for me.

That was a special story line because she stayed as a partner to Michael all the way to the end even with the developing feelings for Blake.  Michael so wanted to resume their relationship and Holly was torn at times. I mean she and Michael had been engaged.  Blake could have really turned on her for that but chose to pursue her once filming ended.  He got the girl in the end.  (And, Michael finally found his happily ever after as well).

I would like to see some episodes from the older seasons as well.  Some of my favs (mostly FRC's):

Trista/Ryan FRC  and might I add... their wedding.
Meredith/Ian FRC
Andrew/Jen FRC (hey, I liked her with him... they just weren't meant to be. She might have been a lousy 'ette but looking back, she did the right thing if she didn't feel it with any of her guys. Better than faking it)
The first shocking FRC ever... Brad and his choice of neither girl.
Ashley/JP FRC
JoJo/Jordan FRC
Becca/Garrett FRC

Bachelor Pad Season 3 final episode with Nick choosing to keep all the money for himself.

Jason/Molly's wedding as a bonus.

I do have to laugh at some of the newer viewers on reddit.  They are digging in to old seasons then posting about them.  One went all the way back to season 1.  Their main comment "WOW, what a different show back then." Other comments  "The contestants had real jobs and there wasn't drama like now. I like how Chris sat down with the lead before every rose ceremony. They did videos from the girls to the lead too.  Why don't we see any of that anymore?????"

Which is why, I doubt we'll see any of the older seasons to even vote on. MF ain't going to show that because it really isn't the same show anymore.

IMO

I loved Jen and Andrew together. Was so sorry her season wasn’t well received but probably for the reasons you and I liked her!

I took a pass on Matt Grant, Brad and Deanna. Think Prince Lo just bored me too much.

Forgot that I liked Brads second season for the travel and for the sleuthing. Really liked Chantal but boy did she run from the franchise. Smart woman!!

Agree that there aren’t enough of us to get older episodes shown.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:59 pm

Another good one would be Byron/Mary's FRC. If I remember right, he learned enough Spanish so her family would understand what he was saying. That was a couple that I really liked and was sorry for everything that happened between them. I'm glad both of them are in better places now.

Brad and Deanna's seasons actually weren't that bad. When he didn't choose either girl, I was in shock... although I always thought Bettina was the one he really wanted. And, Deanna brought us Jason whose season saved the franchise.

Deanna's season was the season of the changing flowers on the FRC stand. Sleuthing on that was intense. Awwww... the good old days.

I watched every bachelor season up through Brad #2. Skipped Ben F, Sean L, Juan Pablo and Chris. I think I did watch the FRC for Chris though. Did the same for Colton, only watched the final episode.

For the bachelorettes, I watched them all through Emily. I skipped Desiree, Andi, Kaitlyn and then Rachel. For Desiree, Andi and Rachel, I watched the final episode.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:08 pm

luvstx wrote:Here are some of my favorite episodes....and I have a BAD memory:

Des and Brooks break up scene
Chris Siegfried’s proposal (the BEST ever IMO)
Andy Firestone and Jen Schefft blooper in the bathtub
Ali fedotowsky with Chris Lambton in NYC when she was sick
Ali and Roberto FRC. So memorable for how hot it was and how elated they were
Ashley and JP Hometown date roller skating
Ashley and JP FRC (the sleuthing around Ben and JPS shoes was intense!!)
Jillian and Reid Lake Louise date and FD. Loved me some Reid!!
Sean Lowe’s F6 epi in St. croix where I spend each winter. Tiara was great drama
Jesse Palmers FRC where Sarah, the F1, was first out of the limo
The Full Mesnick

Just to get you all started....

I don't even remember the Lake Louise date.  I also liked Jillian's and Reid's date that had F4 of them?  It was in Spain and we sleuthed where they stayed and that their date didn't end like the show made it out to be (what else is new?).  I loved me some Jillian and Reid.  They were my fav couple that never happened besides Jason/Jillian and just about every season I watched but for Aaron/Helene, Ali/Roberto and Ashley/JP .  Sigh.

I wish I could just buy Jillian/Reid scenes from her season.  LOL

Also LOVED Byron and Mary's story. I was heartbroken by the issues they had afterward (Mary's drinking problem and infertility).

I've never been a big fan of Holly. She looked like a mess during Bach Pad 2. She really lucked out with a man that truly loved her for her there, because it really looked like she was way older than she looks now.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers