SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 14 of 55 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:54 pm

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 14 EaCPbcmWkAADYEe
Abby Murphy @ItsAbbyMurphy
“I never thought a boy like him would like a girl like me,” This is by far one of the most real and tender things I’ve heard on this show🥺 I love that she said that and now they’re married. #TheBachelor #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/pnjlUDgDGX
https://mobile.twitter.com/ItsAbbyMurphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Opal Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:14 pm

Ratings came in this morning. Deadline states it's viewership was "so so."

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:32 pm

Maddy wrote:tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 14 EaCPbcmWkAADYEe
“I never thought a boy like him would like a girl like me,” This is by far one of the most real and tender things I’ve heard on this show🥺 I love that she said that and now they’re married. #TheBachelor #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/pnjlUDgDGX

@Maddy
It’s funny how people view things differently. I hated to hear her say something so sad and self-deprecating.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:42 pm

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 14 EaCCShVWkAQe5nE
Floridians when it’s less than 65 degrees outside #thebachelor #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/vRqlDETHfA
Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:46 pm

lipsis wrote:@umngirl  my favorite part. But whatever intern or producer told CH his name was Sam needs to be fired.

I thought I was going to loose my eye balls they rolled around behind my sockets and he clearly forgot Isaiah's name.

What's this about Nick's secret? I must have missed that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:00 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:@Maddy
It’s funny how people view things differently. I hated to hear her say something so sad and self-deprecating.
@Chgohighlife yes, sometimes funny, sometimes not funny at all, but we are all so different! Abby Murphy who wrote this is a young person, maybe it gives her hope that things could be like that when you think the same.
Next there are also 2 different perceptions:
FLChica wrote:
Sprite wrote:Poor Lindsay. That I love you though...He looks like he wants to puke. That was probably the most sincere goodbye to the F2...other than Jason.
I wanted to puke! I had forgotten that Sean told Lindsay he loved her twice while he was dumping her! No wonder she was so confused and upset, IMO. Maybe Ben H. was just copying the GOAT when he told Jojo and Lauren that he loved them. IMO.
I'm with @Sprite, I know how tough it is to be in love with more than 1 person. But during this show leads are suppose to create multiple relationships and it happens. It was very refreshing to go over this season again, I never wanted Sean as TB so he was just okay for me. But after 7 years of more seasons and TBs that were not that great I really was impressed with how great Sean was as TB and what a great couple and the family they are! I loved watching it again and seeing how genuine Sean was. That was just great!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What's this about Nick's secret? I must have missed that.
We'll find it out next Monday. Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:09 pm

@Maddy Sean wasn’t my choice for lead but I thought at the time he did pretty well. Now he looks even better since we’ve had some pathetic bachelor’s since.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:10 pm

Opal wrote:Ratings came in this morning. Deadline states it's viewership was "so so."
This is understandable.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:33 pm

albean99 wrote:@Maddy Sean wasn’t my choice for lead but I thought at the time he did pretty well. Now he looks even better since we’ve had some pathetic bachelor’s since.
Yes @albean99, he did pretty well, but I didn't feel watching him the way I felt watching Trista's Ryan and at that time I really loved Arie. I guess he was not likable enough for me at that time. Not my type. But this time I appreciated him so much more as a person and felt him so well, he became more closer to me. A great guy and a great lead! I was not looking forward for rewatching his season, but it was really great! I loved both of them and their love story! But that I always loved. And I remembered that Sean fell in love with 2 girls and how difficult it was for him at the end. I love watching how people deal with difficult things. It brings them closer to me. Anyway, I was very happy watching it yesterday. Hopefully next Monday it will be also interesting to watch though I didn't expect them to bring it back. Not the best season for me. But there were many interesting guys in that season. So we'll see. Good luck for all of us! bestbud!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:46 pm

Maddy wrote:

Did Nick say something, or was it in a preview for next week? I totally missed where exactly and who said what. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teachbeach72 Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maddy wrote:

Did Nick say something, or was it in a preview for next week? I totally missed where exactly and who said what. TYIA

My guess~and only a guess~is that it may come out that he and Kaitlyn had developed a flirty relationship and that she jokingly asked him to come on The Bachelorette if she were to get it. It's been mentioned in several of his podcasts that they had been in contact and spoken to each other between the time she was let go from Chris Soules season until she was cast for Bachelorette.

teachbeach72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 55 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers