SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 18 of 55 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:50 am

I was working so haven't had a chance to watch yet, but what was the big secret with Nick?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:22 am

@Sprite he talks about love letters he had for Kaitlyn. @albean99 thanks for saying they did not show the proposal!. Smiley

Well I still have 45 minutes to go and I'm guessing the rest is all going to be about Nick. *sigh* In a way I am glad they didn't show her and Shawn's proposal and just kept to their cute moments together. They should do that with Ben/Lauren next week and the rest of the couples who ended their engagements. Also thrilled Kaitlyn is finally getting to go on DWTS!!! High clap

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 1f49c

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 8367-910 triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 I_got_13 triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 E5kqdm15 triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:28 am

Oh time for Nick's goodbye.. haven't watched this since it first aired. Kind of feel bad for him now. I remember saying "Nick look she's not smiling at you stop talking!" :/

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 1f49c

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 8367-910 triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 I_got_13 triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 E5kqdm15 triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:06 am

Well that was fun to watch again and I stayed calm through certain parts giggling . Now I want to go back and re-watch her whole season.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know why they are showing couples that didn't last. Does anyone else see value in that? Please share!
I actually loved watching it. A perseption of everything was so different this time. I forgot so many things about this season. I loved it much more this time. I love watching people creating relationships.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:42 pm

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 EamFykgWsAE7Ehg
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Tonight on another episode of THINGS NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANYMORE PLEASE GOD MOVE ON... #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/UvUrGRfYHb
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:02 pm

I enjoyed it too. I was multitasking and flipping to something else I wanted to watch. Re watching Nick's proposal was very sad. I skipped some parts off and on because I remember exactly how much Shawn annoyed me and didn't care to watch too much of him. I'm glad they didn't show the proposal.

I missed the Hannah Madi interview but I thought CH was being a jerk during Ashley and Jared's interview, getting too personal.  

Bachelor’s Kelley Flanagan Slams Chris Harrison’s ‘Disrespectful’ Questions for Peter Weber’s Exes Hannah Ann Sluss, Madison Prewett

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEGjhCPxvnU9ZJYf0ztQXUYIqGAgEKg8IACoHCAowztTBATCMkBQwu7nXBQ?hl=en-CA&gl=CA&ceid=CA%3Aen

ETA: what's next week show?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:45 pm

@GuardianAngel Ben's season is next and then not sure which other ones. How many are they going to show I wonder.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:25 pm

I thought that they will be showing 10. I know that JoJo's is one that will be aired as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:30 pm

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 EamLIMyWAAE-DPw
This shot is why these producers are the best evil geniuses in the biz. "Okay, guys, we need you all to cram onto this one couch so that when @viallnicholas28 shows up he'll HAVE to sit all alone, thereby increasing the awkwardness one-thousandfold." #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/z0osRMp8Ww
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=6
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:34 pm

suzq wrote:I thought that they will be showing 10.  I know that JoJo's is one that will be aired as well.
I also though they were going to show 10. And probably JoJo's will be next after Ben's. That would make sense.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:48 pm

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 18 EamSczsXkAAbGGl
One welcome side-effect of Kaitlyn's "rule-breaking" tryst with Nick: Producers no longer felt like they had to be coy about contestants having sex. So we finally got morning after shots in the #FantasySuites! The first one ever was on Kaitlyn's season ⬇ #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/OenU9fr7qg
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 55 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers