SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 20 of 55 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 37 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:03 pm

Oh please...Ben was so not the greatest bachelor on the planet. Not even close.

I saw Chris L shown. I'm hoping we get to see an update on him and his little family. Maybe that means we will see Roberto. I'm guessing that will be after Ali's season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:06 pm

I like how CH speaks for all of us re Ben. no no

Looking at all these contestants, compared to today, Ben's the last person they ever wanted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:08 pm

Amanda and that annoying baby voice.

The twins. Lauren. Caila. Jubilee. Olivia.

I forgot that JoJo came out in that dumb unicorn mask.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:10 pm

Olivia do you still think it was worth it to walk away from that newscaster job for Ben? I'm betting no.

I am already tired of the unlovable crap. I'd forgotten about that.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:13 pm

I couldn't stand Ben...Still can't..

Olivia looks beautiful.

Last edited by LoveDovez on Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : another thought)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:15 pm

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 20 EbJ3zk4VAAE3luu
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
A night of @benhiggi, anyone? 😍 #TheBachelorGOAT starts NOW! pic.twitter.com/y0RxKYa0eL
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:17 pm

I'd forgotten what a stupid first date this was with Caila and Kevin Hart and Ice Cube.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:19 pm

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 20 EbJ8OgCU0AAcThU
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
We STAN these first impressions 🤩 #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/LITikE9jD5
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:19 pm

What a gem Caila turned out to be.

cailaquinn
Verified
Every chapter is a stepping stone that brings us closer to where we are meant to be rose
I auditioned for the show looking for love, but didn’t realize at the time that I didn’t really know or love myself.
A bubbly girl who hid behind a smile, it wasn’t until I was broken up with on the show, battled a “blue” period within myself alone, & had to start over in New York that I grew into a stronger woman who isn’t afraid to speak up.
I found my voice being a champion for vulnerability and a friend from afar that women on social media could lean on.
I did find love on The Bachelor. A love for myself. It takes people a long time to find that inner piece and I’m so grateful that the Producers on the show challenged me with meaning questions to get there sooner.
And eventually, this unconventional path would lead me to Nick. I still can’t believe it to this day, but without the show I would never have been set up with this Chicago Italian I love so much.
So thank you all for being on this wild journey with me from the beginning... through all of the roses and the thorns I truly am grateful to share it all with you.
And now today is @nickburrello’s big Bachelor debut on @bachelorabc’s Greatest Seasons Ever Episode!! So thrilled to rewatch the past with you, but more importantly officially introduced you to my future rose✨
14m

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBwbtldAsMq/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:26 pm

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 20 EbJ_ugvXsAAthHD
Bachelor Bob @BachelorBob_
The fact that this happened is literally WILD #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/ZcmQRcwPTB
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorBob_?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:29 pm

I really wanted an update on Jubilee. I always liked her. She was one of the most interesting people ever on this show.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:30 pm

triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 20 EbKAQ9iXYAU4hQ8
I’m sorry but I just can’t get over how strong this cast was. #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/kRbOwPQzD2
triviacrack - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 20 EbJ-8avXsAEH7Xu
Imagine going on a television program to date a pool of women that includes: Becca Tilley Caila Jen Saviano Queen Joelle Jubilee Lauren B Olivia #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/er4h4fK603
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorBob_?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 55 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 37 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers