SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was hesitant in titling the thread "greatest". What's greatest for one person may not be greatest for someone else. Then the ones that don't make the cut are going to have something to say about it, IMO.

IA @Sprite I think they should show Trista first and those that got married, Ashley Des and Sean.

He says they'll be airing the "greatest episodes" so it sounds like a mish mash over the years? IDK

;

Don’t forget Rachel and Bryan! #watchgate

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:28 pm

I just watched a YouTube vid of Jillian and Reid's relationship and how I miss this!  LOL So funny and romantic those two.  I like that this vid actually shared clips and it's not a music vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m3wX4RiJ60

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:35 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I was hesitant in titling the thread "greatest". What's greatest for one person may not be greatest for someone else. Then the ones that don't make the cut are going to have something to say about it, IMO.

IA @Sprite I think they should show Trista first and those that got married, Ashley Des and Sean.

He says they'll be airing the "greatest episodes" so it sounds like a mish mash over the years? IDK

;

I didn't watch her season, but I recall reading some here and there and about the watch and other hints. Way easier to sleuth her season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:39 pm

atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:

;

I didn't watch her season, but I recall reading some here and there and about the watch and other hints.  Way easier to sleuth her season.

RS had the wrong spoiler initially, lots of people rooted for Peter. Then RS corrected himself so it was fun to sleuth. For me , anyway.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:41 pm

Ok Atem. Thanks for that lovely walk back through memory lane!!  Why she ever picked Ed....I’ll never know.

But can someone remind me about the sequencing of the dates. I know they were in Seville Spain. Before HTDs?  I remember Wes with her there and it getting ugly. Then they went to Hawaii for FSD. So did they haive guys in Seville??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:58 pm

@sdmom omg how could I forget!!! That was one of my favourite sleuthing season! So much fun! The watchgate was not easy. I remember that day to a tee. I was on my way out of the office but I just so happened to read the epi description that Rachel was going on a date to a watch store. I had noticed Bryan always wore nice watches being a watch fan myself. I threw it out there because I had to leave, and when I came back the store was sleuthed and the brand type of watch. Also sleuthed was Rachel's watch matched up with her coming home from filming wearing a watch of the same brand as well as Bryan's SM pics.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4314-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-watch-gate-pillow-gate-shvpool-gate-ankle-gate-belt-gate-no-discussion

Correction on the Spain date. Smiley Ed left the show, later we got s/caps of Jillian in a fountain sleuthed to be Spain. I and others insisted it was Ed, but other's didn't agree since he went home. I was one of those annoying posters who kept insisting all season it was Ed in the fountain. Well guess who came back, it's all in the hairline. Smiley

ETA: Ed and Reid were both on Bachelor Pad! I just remembered that. Green shorts. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom omg how could I forget!!! That was one of my favourite sleuthing season! So much fun! The watchgate was not easy. I remember that day to a tee. I was on my way out of the office but I just so happened to read the epi description that Rachel was going on a date to a watch store. I had noticed Bryan always wore nice watches being a watch fan myself. I threw it out there because I had to leave, and when I came back the store was sleuthed and the brand type of watch. Also sleuthed was Rachel's watch matched up with her coming home from filming wearing a watch of the same brand as well as Bryan's SM pics.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4314-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-watch-gate-pillow-gate-shvpool-gate-ankle-gate-belt-gate-no-discussion

Correction on the Spain date. Smiley Ed left the show, later we got s/caps of Jillian in a fountain sleuthed to be Spain. I and others insisted it was Ed, but other's didn't agree since he went home. I was one of those annoying posters who kept insisting all season it was Ed in the fountain. Well guess who came back, it's all in the hairline. Smiley

ETA: Ed and Reid were both on Bachelor Pad! I just remembered that. Green shorts. laugh out loud

Oh, yeah! Maybe, I forgot about Reid being on Bach Pad, because he was way too normal and I couldn't see him with anyone else, but Jillian.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:30 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1248664294226419713?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:32 pm

I'd love to Andy Baldwin's season again

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:48 am

I think the only one I'd watch again would be Meredith's season because of Ian. They worked so hard to hide their chemistry by not giving them a place to sit half the time and trying to make Ian look bad and Matthew like the obvious choice. I feel for Meredith in how things have gone for her but still loved her season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:18 pm

Was there an announcement as per MF on last night's epi??

ETA: I think he deleted that tweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:10 pm

@albean99 Probably the season that made me into an avid fan. Meredith has had a hard time finding contentment in her life. Wish her the best as I have such fond memories!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers