SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 4 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:40 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1253059533494091777?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:57 pm

Bringing this over. I created a new thread, Elite Eight, I forgot we had this thread too. dizzy

GuardianAngel wrote:It looks like this will eventually happen. I'm not sure if that's what they are calling it, The Elite Eight? For now I've put that in the title of the thread.

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

I would like them to start off with Trista and Ryan followed by the married couples.

veg_out wrote:@GuardianAngel, maybe MF is referencing NCAA's March Madness basketball tournament and its competition bracket sorta like they now have Bachelorette/Bachelor brackets.

I agree with you:
Trista & Ryan
JP & Ashley
Sean & Cat
Des & Chris
Rachel & Bryan
(I'm leaving out Jason & Molly and Arie & Lauren b/c of the switches. Maybe an edited version with their weddings and updates added?)

Non-married: I'd love if they took it back to the older seasons since the recent ones are still fresh, imo.
Meredith
Jill
Andrew Firestone
Brad 1.0

No interest in rewatching Bachelor Pad or Bachelor in Paradise though the season with Ashley and Jared could be in competition, imo. It might also make sense for them to air Juan Pablo's season to reacquaint the audience with Clare and her story.

How fun! thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 4 1377737533

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:52 pm

Premiering on June 8, the 10-episode event series, titled “The Bachelor: The Most Unforgettable – Ever!” will revisit some of the most iconic seasons from the franchise’s 18-year history. Each three-hour episode will cover a full season from the dating show archives, highlighting some of the most devastating rose ceremonies, passionate proposals, unexpected new arrivals, dramatic meltdowns, biggest breakups and most romantic moments that Bachelor Nation has ever witnessed.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-new-summer-series-bachelorette-coronavirus-shutdown-1234591220/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 04, 2020 10:19 am

Chris Harrison previews Bachelor best-of show, gives Bachelorette update

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss has been tweeting about doing some kind of Bachelor best-of series since March. How did the idea come about?

CHRIS HARRISON: As soon as we were quarantined and people were clamoring for content, Mike and Rob and I were talking, probably every day, like, “Okay, what can we do?” We really didn’t have anything immediate, but there is this appetite for our old seasons, for shows back in the day. Whether you weren’t watching or you’re maybe just young and you got on the train too late, you don’t know what made the show what it is today — and that is those classic seasons of Trista Rehn and Jason Mesnick and Bob Guiney and Sean Lowe. A lot of people missed those seasons, and so we wanted to go back and not just show the seasons.

Think of it more as a podcast, a tip of the cap to Bachelor Nation. It’s going to be one full season in one night. It’s not going to be this long, drawn-out, 10-week thing. It’s going to be one night [per season]. I’m going to be narrating and giving my opinions. We’re going to call the characters that were involved and talk to them. I think it’s a fascinating way to do it. It really will be more of a podcast, with categories – like the craziest moments, the most impactful people, or maybe who was the villain, what was the wildest thing that happened. And then we’ll go back and see where these people are now, and we’ll talk to them. Are they married? Did they have kids? I’ve lost touch with a lot of these people, so it’s going to be great for me to go back and watch this. There were some seasons that you’ve gotta see. You’ve got to see Trista Rehn’s season. That was the lightning bolt that legitimized this franchise. I know people talk about it and know who she is, and did she see it? You’re going to watch people dating and talking in 2002, 2003. It’s not the same. The show, the fashion, the makeup, it’s all very dated.

True. Your suits are very large in season 1.

[Laughs] I made a joke, I posted a picture from season one a long time ago and [the caption said], “I stole my dad’s suit.” My dad actually called me and said, “Was that really my suit?” I said, “No, dad, I was just saying it was super big. I wasn’t wearing your suit.”
The Bachelor frame grab
ABC

Beyond season 18 of The Bachelor, which introduced future Bachelorette Clare Crawley, are there other seasons you definitely want to include?

There are a couple of seasons that you have to show. Trista, you’ve got to show the first Bachelorette. Sean Lowe’s season I think is unanimously a classic that everybody loves. Kaitlyn Bristowe was a great Bachelorette, and a lot of people came out of that show. There were some seasons that were pivotal for a lot of reasons. Out of Juan Pablo’s season, you had [season 10 Bachelorette] Andi Dorfman, and you had Clare. Those are the seasons that will definitely stand out. But we’re going to get a lot of them — we’re going to do 10 of these [episodes], if not more, so that’s a lot of seasons that we’ll be able to revisit.

Do you have a sleeper pick that you’d really like to include?

Man. There’s probably two of them. One would be Jillian Harris. I love Jillian, that was a really good season of The Bachelorette. Another would be, and this is just a sentimental moment for me, would be [season 2 Bachelor] Aaron Buerge, because that to me was a pivotal moment in the franchise. The first season of The Bachelor was in the spring of 2002, and Aaron Buerge was the fall. By fall 2002, my life had changed, and the show was the number one show on TV, there were 33 million viewers. That was the tipping point for The Bachelor. That would be an interesting season to go back and revisit.

Lieutenant Andy Baldwin — that was a huge season. I think Jake Pavelka’s a season that you’ve gotta see again.

Will we see any Bachelor Pad or Paradise?

Right now, no. Bachelor Pad and Bachelor in Paradise are not on the docket. But if this gets expanded, which I think it will, maybe we throw in a Bachelor Pad season 1. A lot of people don’t even know that show existed.

Or how about the Pad season 3 finale, when Nick kept the money instead of sharing it?

That was amazing. That was actually one of the greatest moments in the franchise’s history, with the prisoner’s dilemma — he just shook the world and took the money and ran.

What’s it been like putting all of this together under such challenging circumstances?

I don’t even know how to describe it. It’s been wild. It’s been life-changing. Everybody’s out of work. I know when people think of the show, they think of Hannah or Colton. But there are hundreds of people who I work with and have worked with for almost twenty years now. That’s a long time in your professional life. So I know that my makeup artist, Gina [Modica], and Cary [Fetman], who does wardrobe, they’re out of work. Our producers, and photographers, and audio and the art department — these people are just sitting at home out of work. So the best part about The Bachelor: Most Unforgettable is we’re going to put as many of them to work as we possibly can. It’s not everybody, but we’re going to do the best we can.

https://ew.com/tv/bachelorette-update-chris-harrison/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2020 10:40 am

That sounds great!!! I'm looking forward to it.

33 million viewers during Aaron Buerge's season. Yikes!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 04, 2020 9:03 pm

Chris Harrison Breaks Down New 'Bachelor' Highlight Show: How He'll Still Film Amid Coronavirus (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-breaks-down-new-bachelor-highlight-show-how-hell-still-film-amid-coronavirus-145939
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2020 10:43 pm

"I think this is really going to make Trista and Ryan more relevant -- I know Colton [Underwood] and Hannah [Brown] think that they are hot stuff right now
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-breaks-down-new-bachelor-highlight-show-how-hell-still-film-amid-coronavirus-145939

He should add IMO laugh out loud How rude!

10 epi's!! I'm going to enjoy looking back at fashion makeup and speech! No "likes" laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 05, 2020 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 05, 2020 12:01 am

Yes give me Sean's season!!! #alltimefavoriteBachelor. Also Kaitlyn's season though I'll have to keep my emotions in check during certain parts laugh out loud sad Also looking forward to the super early seasons that I never saw. This should be fun!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 4 8367-910 thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 4 I_got_13 thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 05, 2020 1:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
"I think this is really going to make Trista and Ryan more relevant -- I know Colton [Underwood] and Hannah [Brown] think that they are hot stuff right now

10 epi's!! I'm going to enjoy looking back at fashion makeup and speech! No "likes" laugh out loud

Well, maybe that’s because THEY were able to negotiate different terms to their contracts and made it at the top of SM and are playing by their own rules and are NOT bending to the ‘ omnipotent’ TPTB. If Colton and Hannah used their notoriety as leverage to get other opportunities or renegotiate contracts, good for them, and I get that would irritate the ‘Underlord’ of BN.  laugh out loud
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Montaname Tue May 05, 2020 8:29 pm

It is strange that most of the seasons I would like to revisit are all Bachelorette seasons, even if a lasting relationship did not come out of them. Sean's season may be the only Bachelor season I have a lingering interest in. I understand why they are going to do Juan Pablo, but ugh...….
Montaname
Montaname

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2020 9:30 pm

Astrobach wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Well, maybe that’s because THEY were able to negotiate different terms to their contracts and made it at the top of SM and are playing by their own rules and are NOT bending to the ‘ omnipotent’ TPTB. If Colton and Hannah used their notoriety as leverage to get other opportunities or renegotiate contracts, good for them, and I get that would irritate the ‘Underlord’ of BN.  laugh out loud
JMO

He's probably mad at Colton because of what he revealed in his book. laugh out loud

Hannah, I have no idea why he called her out like that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 08, 2020 1:45 pm

https://youtu.be/mTpJzBNAdi4
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers