SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 41 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:29 pm

I hope they show the seasons where the lead married their final one.

I'd be happy with Rachel and Bryan, and Des and Chris, since those two season's the spoilers had many convinced they choose their F2 or in Des's case F2 or F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bip - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:36 pm

I think they will show Juan Pablo's season, most likely, last to showcase how Claire stood up for herself in the face of his insensitivity, thus the perfect lead in to her season as Bachelorette.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Why is there not a new season on tonight?

I wondered that too, we'd already watched it, why again?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bip - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 41 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:04 pm

The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons – Ever: Jason Mesnick (8/10)
July 30, 2020

RELIVE JASON MESNICK’S UNFORGETTABLE JOURNEY TO FIND LOVE,
WHICH CHANGED THE BACHELOR FRANCHISE FOREVER,
ON ’THE BACHELOR: THE GREATEST SEASONS – EVER!,’
MONDAY, AUG. 10

Chris Harrison Virtually Visits With Jason, Molly and Melissa for the First Time Since the Stunning Ending, Plus Chats With Bachelor Nation Favorites Jillian and Stephanie

“Jason Mesnick” – Jason Mesnick, the first single parent ever to be the Bachelor or Bachelorette, was devastated when DeAnna rejected his proposal on “The Bachelorette.” So although he was heartbroken, he wanted to find someone special not just for himself but for his son, Ty. The twists and turns in Jason’s love story were shocking as he fell hopelessly in love with his final two women: Melissa Rycroft and Molly Malaney. Jason’s proposal day was just the start of the heart-wrenching finish to find his soul mate. Revisit this iconic season with one of most unexpected conclusions in Bachelor history on “The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons – Ever!,” MONDAY, AUG. 10 (8:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

Jason was fortunate to meet a number of amazing women. There was Lauren Wanger, a frontrunner until her bold moves compelled Jason to send her home. Shannon Bair attempted a first kiss resulting in one of the most awkward moments in Bachelor history, and Naomi Crespo succeeded in having one the strangest hometown dates ever. However, the most touching one-on-one date was with Stephanie Hogan, a fellow single parent who was surprised to find her 4-year-old daughter, Sophia, had come along for an unexpected trip to Legoland to celebrate her birthday. Unfortunately, this sweet date didn’t lead to a happily ever after for Stephanie and Jason. Chris Harrison will visit via remote with Stephanie at home to find out how she is doing.

And who could forget Jillian Harris, the dynamic woman who sparked Jason’s interest from the minute she gave him her “hot dog test”? She was so special she ended up becoming one of the most popular Bachelorettes of all time. How did her own search for love ultimately end? She joins Chris from her home to give him the lowdown.

As painful as it was for Jason to let Jillian go, nothing could compare to his final days with the two women he loved: Melissa and Molly. After managing to say goodbye to Molly, he was left sobbing uncontrollably on a balcony – a move so emotional, it was eventually named for him: a “Mesnick.” He proposed to Melissa, which should have meant a happy ending for the couple. However, in an ending that no one saw coming, Jason had a change of heart after the proposal day. In an unbelievable “After the Final Rose,” taped without an audience, Jason not only had to let his fiancée Melissa know that he no longer could see a future together with her while simultaneously attempt to win Molly back and ask for another chance at love. The three reactions were real, raw and powerful.

For the first time in 11 years since that dramatic finale, Chris will talk with Jason, Molly and Melissa from their homes about that shocking day that changed all of their lives.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/press-releases/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:34 pm

What a season that was for sleuthing! Same with Jilly, I lost a lot of sleep during her season! dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:33 am

Dang I will be on a much needed vacation when it's on! Thank goodness for DVR and will watch when I get back. I remember watching and was in shock that he changed his mind as I really liked Melissa and he together. (don't throw things at me. laugh out loud) but now looking back and where he is now Molly was def. the better choice. Wish I was on the forum while you all were sleuthing! Did you all know about the switch before it was announced/aired?

Was curious if Melissa would be speaking to CH but seems she put all of that behind her as well is happy. Looking forward to it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bip - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 41 1f49c

bip - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 41 8367-910 bip - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 41 I_got_13 bip - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 41 E5kqdm15 bip - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:04 am

Jason's season was kind of a turning point -- I have heard that there were rumors that the show was on the verge of cancelation before the "switcheroo" in Jason's season which led to higher ratings again. Also, Reality Steve got the spoiler of the Melissa/Molly switch (his first one) and that is how he became reality Steve. I always thought that Jason and Molly were a better fit and was actually shocked that he picked Melissa in the first place. I think his family members may have influenced him. It seemed to work out better for everyone in the long run how it all played out. It does sound like Melissa will be interviewed, too. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:17 pm

What I remember from Jason's season is we had a s/cap of someone that showed a very sliver what looked like a purple dress walking to the FRC location.

Sleuthing the time of day, location, sunrise sunset etc, speculation was that Molly was F2.

However when the "Mesnick" was created, when he let Molly go, IMO that was so genuine and so over the top theories ran rampant and the slogan "If you want Molly you have to choose Melissa" started IOW it was all set up that way. Then there was speculation Jason wanted to split from Melissa on his own, but of course TPTB made sure it was taped. Personally at the time, I could not see him with Melissa at all and wanted Molly to be the F1. Once the switch aired, MO Melissa was just following her script because it was well known her now husband picked her up at the airport after filming. The hate forced Molly and Jason to go somewhat in hiding.

bip - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 41 090303-bachelor-hmed-6a.grid-6x2

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:05 pm

beatingheart

https://twitter.com/bachnation/status/1289607105847025664/photo/1

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1289969209859026946?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:26 pm

Kasey Kahil. laugh out loud the tattoo. Remember when he dated Vienna? speechless

He is happily married with a sweet baby.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCPboCNg0oo/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:54 pm

https://twitter.com/carrieberkk/status/1289962772478824448?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers