SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 42 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Someone posted a pic of Ali on Instagram. Certainly didn't look like her to me. She talks about miscarriage etc

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:58 pm

Linds911 wrote:Dang I will be on a much needed vacation when it's on! Thank goodness for DVR and will watch when I get back. I remember watching and was in shock that he changed his mind as I really liked Melissa and he together. (don't throw things at me. laugh out loud) but now looking back and where he is now Molly was def. the better choice. Wish I was on the forum while you all were sleuthing! Did you all know about the switch before it was announced/aired?

Was curious if Melissa would be speaking to CH but seems she put all of that behind her as well is happy. Looking forward to it.

Calling @kashathediva

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:16 pm

sdmom wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Dang I will be on a much needed vacation when it's on! Thank goodness for DVR and will watch when I get back. I remember watching and was in shock that he changed his mind as I really liked Melissa and he together. (don't throw things at me. laugh out loud) but now looking back and where he is now Molly was def. the better choice. Wish I was on the forum while you all were sleuthing! Did you all know about the switch before it was announced/aired?

Was curious if Melissa would be speaking to CH but seems she put all of that behind her as well is happy. Looking forward to it.

Calling @kashathediva

Yes. RS spoiled it. That was his first big spoiler and what got his site rolling.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:19 am

Ah ok thanks for the info on the spoiler! I did read Melissa's book to get her take on it and reading that her now husband picked her up at the airport yet how upset she was with Jason for ending things made me go Suspect

Can't wait to see Ali's season tomorrow! Wonder if her proposal with Roberto will be shown? Cause so far they've shown all the proposals except one...

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 1f49c

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 8367-910 thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 I_got_13 thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 E5kqdm15 thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:29 pm

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 _dD4KYEFC0tuFV_l
thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 EeB0IEVXYAI69Wk
The Bachelor @BachelorABC Jul 28
Get ready to relive all of these moments next Monday with @AliFedotowsky! #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/G7LXdI8TOF
thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 JZiI8MCV843HVvHF

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 HTjlVQvZ3_hAGt73
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
The Most Dramatic #TheBachelorGOAT in History 😉 Tonight at 8|7c on ABC! pic.twitter.com/xB4M28x3Jz
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:35 pm

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 EeWa05SWAAELrNC
Bachelor Nation @bachnation Aug 1
Get to the chopper! We're flying back to @AliFedotowsky's season of @BacheloretteABC Monday on #TheBachelorGOAT. 🚁 pic.twitter.com/jGk0A5xdpi
thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 EebkZnTX0AIo3uf
Bachelor Nation @bachnation Aug 2
Fun in the kitchen. 😙 pic.twitter.com/Myjzpyd4jy
https://mobile.twitter.com/bachnation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:46 pm

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 0-fFh_a3w1PpCRTM
Rosecast w/ Rim and AB @rosecastpodcast Jul 31
The best limousine entrance from Ali’s season belongs to Tyler, who definitely had her confused with someone else but pretended he did not. #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/5J3ov9Fu96
thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 MBpLrOqedYXb0qva
Rosecast w/ Rim and AB @rosecastpodcast
What a first date — and first kiss! — for Ali and Roberto. #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/Ou8xRA66EK
https://mobile.twitter.com/rosecastpodcast/media/grid?idx=3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:59 pm

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 42 EcSOtYjWAAEVzI_
Rosecast w/ Rim and AB @rosecastpodcast Jul 6
The first fantasy suite was just a bottle of champagne in a hotel room that looked like a conference room. #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/RL3yD4gqrg
https://mobile.twitter.com/rosecastpodcast/media/grid?idx=19

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:06 pm

Oh please...you let Jake the fake go.

Frank...like her husbands twin.

Chris L...the best and that sexy voice.

Roberto...a close second with that dimpled chin.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:07 pm

Yeah she wasn't my favourite bach but Roberto was my fav F1!

And there he is! I'm good for the rest of the night. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:14 pm

Ty Brown is happily married to Elizabeth Kitt Brown a contestant on Jake Pavelka's season. They have a precious daughter.

https://www.instagram.com/tybrownmusic/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8m5ve_B1MS/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:18 pm

I never watched Ali's season before, so it is interesting to watch.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers