SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 6 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu May 21, 2020 4:27 pm

Woot! Starting it off with best. Looking forward to this.

2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Samuel102 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Samuel10 2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Family102 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Samuel152 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by veg_out Thu May 21, 2020 9:32 pm

It'll be really fun to relive some of these seasons knowing the outcomes of the final relationships: a walk down memory lane/blast from the past. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2020 10:14 pm

I'm glad they are starting off with a married couple, but #2 and #3?? Why? I don't care about those seasons. I knew Ben's season would be in there. They always have to ruin everything! Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 21, 2020 11:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm glad they are starting off with a married couple, but #2 and #3?? Why? I don't care about those seasons. I knew Ben's season would be in there. They always have to ruin everything! Rolling Eyes

ITA!
How about those who actually got married to their F1? Trista HAS to be there. She’s the OG. Desiree? Ashley? Rachel?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 22, 2020 2:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm glad they are starting off with a married couple, but #2 and #3?? Why? I don't care about those seasons. I knew Ben's season would be in there. They always have to ruin everything! Rolling Eyes

I think they should air the ones who ended up getting married . Ben is engaged to be married to a girl that he didn't meet on the show , He told 2 girls that he loved them, screwed Lauren over so why they hold him up on this pedestal is something I just never understood. He must be their "YES" man. I remember when he wanted to run for political office after the show was over and TPTB squashed that right away. They made him break up with Lauren and shock her on TV and god knows what else. They hold him higher then leads like Sean Lowe who actually was the first and only bachelor to marry his F1. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 22, 2020 11:31 am

I thought they would start off with Trista. After all, she is the one that started the ball rolling. It would also make the most sense to do them in order because then you could follow some of the characters. no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 22, 2020 12:04 pm

They must have a reason for doing the order the way they are. Perhaps they wanted to do Sean's season first because it isn't as far back as Trista or Jason and because he's still relatively popular and would get the series off to a good start and to keep viewers watching? Those of us who have watched for far too long know and appreciate Trista but most of the fans were mere babies when her season aired. I'm sure she, Jason and the other marrieds will be there.

2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Samuel102 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Samuel10 2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Family102 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Samuel152 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun May 24, 2020 7:18 pm

'The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons -- Ever!' to Premiere With Look Back at Sean Lowe: See the Promo!

It's time to take a walk down memory lane.

The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons -- Ever! has undergone more than just a name change.The Bachelor franchise's new highlight show has also altered its format. Each episode of the series will now focus on one specific, unforgettable season, starting with Sean Lowe.

That doesn't mean fans will be missing out on any iconic moments, however. In fact, The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons -- Ever! promises to revisit the first-ever rose ceremony and rarely seen outtakes. The weekly retrospectives will also include virtual catch-ups with returning Bachelors and Bachelorettes, as well as fan-favorite cast members from each season.

On Thursday, ABC announced the first three featured seasons for the series.

Monday, June 8 (8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT) - Sean Lowe (The Bachelor, season 17, 2013)
Monday, June 15 (8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT) - Kaitlyn Bristowe (The Bachelorette, season 11, 2015)
Monday, June 22 (8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT) - Ben Higgins (The Bachelor, season 20, 2016)

Lowe, of course, is the first and only Bachelor to have married his final pick, Catherine Giudici. (Others, like Jason Mesnick and Arie Luyendyk Jr. married their runners-up.) His episode of The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons -- Ever! will revisit all that craziness with AshLee and Tierra, Desiree's dramatic hometown date, and of course, the Bachelor's magical proposal.

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever-to-premiere-with-look-back-at-sean-lowe-see-the-promo-147002
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 25, 2020 1:32 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1264956896600928256?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon May 25, 2020 7:12 pm

Maddy wrote:'The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons -- Ever!' to Premiere With Look Back at Sean Lowe: See the Promo!

It's time to take a walk down memory lane.

The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons -- Ever! has undergone more than just a name change.The Bachelor franchise's new highlight show has also altered its format. Each episode of the series will now focus on one specific, unforgettable season, starting with Sean Lowe.

That doesn't mean fans will be missing out on any iconic moments, however. In fact, The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons -- Ever! promises to revisit the first-ever rose ceremony and rarely seen outtakes. The weekly retrospectives will also include virtual catch-ups with returning Bachelors and Bachelorettes, as well as fan-favorite cast members from each season.

On Thursday, ABC announced the first three featured seasons for the series.

Monday, June 8 (8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT) - Sean Lowe (The Bachelor, season 17, 2013)
Monday, June 15 (8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT) - Kaitlyn Bristowe (The Bachelorette, season 11, 2015)
Monday, June 22 (8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT) - Ben Higgins (The Bachelor, season 20, 2016)

Lowe, of course, is the first and only Bachelor to have married his final pick, Catherine Giudici. (Others, like Jason Mesnick and Arie Luyendyk Jr. married their runners-up.) His episode of The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons -- Ever! will revisit all that craziness with AshLee and Tierra, Desiree's dramatic hometown date, and of course, the Bachelor's magical proposal.

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever-to-premiere-with-look-back-at-sean-lowe-see-the-promo-147002

Really glad they start with Sean. They can’t go wrong there ! But, unsurprisingly, they will put their favorite Ben H. in there...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 25, 2020 9:35 pm

It's like the show knows me! Bless them for airing Sean's and Kaitlyn's season back to back! I hope they show some of the seasons I didn't watch like before Jason's season, which I think they will show his because of the whole drama at the finale and of course Arie's. We can just skip Peter's!.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 8367-910 2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 I_got_13 2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 26, 2020 11:53 am

@Linds911 I was starting to think you were a producer based on this lineup, Linds. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers