bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Miyala on Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:53 pm

@Jolena wrote:I thought they would get tired of not being their lovey, touchy, selves when the camera's are on . Seems like they are getting ready to just let loose and not hide their relationship. I noticed the past few Video's they are more flirty and closer together. Now this one today with the pillow fight imo is just another sign that they want people to know. jmo They are entertaining for sure.
I agree, they are touching eachother more now. I think they are close to letting go of pretending to only be friends

Miyala

Female Posts : 1263
Join date : 2012-06-09
Location : Switzerland (but am Swedish)

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by 2ndcampbell on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:50 pm

Tyler might have been a little jealous of Ryan today during their live after workout session. In that brief live, Hannah is sitting on the arm rest next to Ryan. Ryan reads the name Chelsea and Hannah says that's her middle name. Ryan tells her "maybe that's why I like you". (I guess he likes the name Chelsea.)  While saying this, he hugs Hannah's thighs a little tighter and that's when Tyler says "grab on her thigh pretty hard". Is someone jealous? You can watch it on this fanpage's instastory.


Disclaimer: Anything I post is solely in my humble opinion and doesn't represent anyone else's. :soapbox
2ndcampbell
2ndcampbell

Posts : 555
Join date : 2013-03-01
Location : Would rather be in Costa Rica

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Kas_256 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:56 pm

@Miyala wrote:
@Jolena wrote:I thought they would get tired of not being their lovey, touchy, selves when the camera's are on . Seems like they are getting ready to just let loose and not hide their relationship. I noticed the past few Video's they are more flirty and closer together. Now this one today with the pillow fight imo is just another sign that they want people to know. jmo They are entertaining for sure.
I agree, they are touching eachother more now. I think they are close to letting go of pretending to only be friends

During the work out today when she was struggling to balance she held onto his thigh and then his arm.
She made a joke and said “ohh look I’m touching Tyler’s thigh”.......Or something along those lines.
They are very mindful everyone is watching their every move on camera - imo

Kas_256

Posts : 176
Join date : 2017-09-15

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Jolena on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:15 pm

@2ndcampbell wrote:Tyler might have been a little jealous of Ryan today during their live after workout session. In that brief live, Hannah is sitting on the arm rest next to Ryan. Ryan reads the name Chelsea and Hannah says that's her middle name. Ryan tells her "maybe that's why I like you". (I guess he likes the name Chelsea.)  While saying this, he hugs Hannah's thighs a little tighter and that's when Tyler says "grab on her thigh pretty hard". Is someone jealous? You can watch it on this fanpage's instastory.


I also picked up on Hannah saying something to Ryan ( not sure what it was ) but Ryan says "that'll cause an internet crash for sure." I don't know if anyone else picked up on it maybe she said something like " I could just kiss you or hug you" IDK but it was cute . Ryan and Hannah get along really well and im sure Tyler is very happy about that. I know my boys were so accepting of my daughter in laws and toasting at each their weddings they Thanked God for finally giving them a sister who they loved and adored . Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 4256136633 and The Cameron boys are close and I'm sure Hannah is going to be welcomed with open arms. (in fact I think she is already).jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3658
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 66
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Astrobach on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:20 pm

@Kas_256 I agree, and I see more and more how she is preparing herself and conscious of the camera more than the others. From wearing her t-shirt rolled up to show her abs, to fixing her hair in the middle of an exercice, to strike poses when it’s time for questions and photos. It’s obvious she LOVES the extra attention from the QC as much as the IG live. It’s a great group of humans and she’s lucky to be amongst them to let it loose a bit.
@HavaDrPepper Absolutely, we don’t know at all what is the 80% of their days and nights and what is going on between them. One thing is sure, they are checking SM and using it to respond to it with various winks to the followers.
Next week will be an important one and let’s see what happens then.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 2647
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Jolena on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:24 pm

@Astrobach wrote:@Kas_256 I agree, and I see more and more how she is preparing herself and conscious of the camera more than the others. From wearing her t-shirt rolled up to show her abs, to fixing her hair in the middle of an exercice, to strike poses when it’s time for questions and photos. It’s obvious she LOVES the extra attention from the QC as much as the IG live. It’s a great group of humans and she’s lucky to be amongst them to let it loose a bit.
@HavaDrPepper Absolutely, we don’t know at all what is the 80% of their days and nights and what is going on between them. One thing is sure, they are checking SM and using it to respond to it with various winks to the followers.
Next week will be an important one and let’s see what happens then.
JMOAA

What's next week? no idea TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3658
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 66
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Al on Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:22 am

I was thinking a bit about post-quarantine. Obviously Hannah and Tyler will both have to go home and get their lives back in order, like everyone else in the world, when this is over. But having lived together in close quarters for so long, presumably as more than friends, I wonder if they have and will continue to grow a strong attachment to each other. To where it'll be hard to be apart. Should be interesting to see how long it takes for them to see each other after going home.

I have no expectations for them though, friends or more. Just happy they have each other Smiley.

Al

Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by veg_out on Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:46 am

@Al wrote:
snipped
But having lived together in close quarters for so long, presumably as more than friends, I wonder if they have and will continue to grow a strong attachment to each other. To where it'll be hard to be apart.

I've been thinking about this, too, @Al: Quarantine, imo, will make or break many relationships. Intense situations do typically bond people though. I hope it's a time of great healing for many people and relationships of all kind.

For Tannah, quarantine might be the best thing for them to build the relationship that they both want: They are both already emotionally raw from recent life events and seem to be supporting each other. They're not really able to run away if problems arise. Plus, they're having heaps of fun.

We'll see what happens with these two. Maybe it's a variant of summer-camp love or maybe they're building something that might last for some time to come. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Posts : 3980
Join date : 2012-01-29

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:52 am

@veg_out This is like the real life version of the extreme dates ... bungee jumping, sky diving, scaling buildings, etc ... that tptb make the contestants go on because high adrenaline dates are supposed to bond you. We shall see.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13552
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by 2ndcampbell on Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:01 pm

Hannah's having grand time so I'd take that as a good sign. If she's not, she can definitely go, or fly, home to either Alabama or LA. My friend flew with 4 other passengers on Alaska Airlines from Mexico to CA.


Disclaimer: Anything I post is solely in my humble opinion and doesn't represent anyone else's. :soapbox
2ndcampbell
2ndcampbell

Posts : 555
Join date : 2013-03-01
Location : Would rather be in Costa Rica

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking on Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:41 pm

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Screen65

https://www.instagram.com/everythingtylercameron/?hl=en


Last edited by alwayscooking on Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Posts : 1314
Join date : 2018-08-02

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit on Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:44 pm

@alwayscooking is there a time?

Doggoneit

Posts : 827
Join date : 2019-01-10

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum