SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by veg_out Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:04 pm

Way to use your platform for good, HB! PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

2 - Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:10 pm

veg_out wrote:Way to use your platform for good, HB! PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART
Yes, that seems like a really good cause.
She did a good job reading too, and she was right that her accent added to the story.
I’m not ashamed to say that I listened all the way to the end. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:43 pm

That’s the Hannah I’ve been waiting to see. Thank goodness she’s back on brand!  2 - Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 12 1176891977

Tyler became recognizable too, with the thank you to the medical staffs in hospitals across the country. 

They have power couple written all over them.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:53 pm

Finally the food comp video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dP6IqhznlE&feature=youtu.be

The jalapeño is the worst but some funny parts from Tyler talking about paparazzi pics of him

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:49 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Finally the food comp video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dP6IqhznlE&feature=youtu.be

The jalapeño is the worst but some funny parts from Tyler talking about paparazzi pics of him

That was cute, thanks for posting.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:12 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-XuJBmnooI/

I really enjoyed that. A really good reading by Hannah, - I can see her doing more of that, it suits her, - and a WONDERFUL and much needed cause. I’m very glad to see her using her time and notoriety in support of something that seemed heartfelt.
yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:03 am

If Matt wasn’t Tyler’s best friend & roommate I’d highkey ship Mannah instead. They just... are superior.

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:08 am

ReneeM wrote:If Matt wasn’t Tyler’s best friend & roommate I’d highkey ship Mannah instead. They just... are superior.

When Matt was hating her last summer, I knew he would totally adore her if he just met her. She’s so bubbly and adorable, how does someone not fall in love with her?? It’s so fun to see them now. He is so attentive and sweet with her. I’d ship them also laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:17 am

If we’re keeping it 100 Tyler & Hannah might be the worst QC duo. Rannah are serving big sis/little bro greatness, Mannah are legit bff goals (I love that when it seems like Hannah needs a to chill around all those extroverts, her and Matt go off by themselves heartbeat) & his dedication to improving her taste in music is what my dreams are made of. & Tannah just... has qualities I guess no idea laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:26 am

ReneeM wrote:If Matt wasn’t Tyler’s best friend & roommate I’d highkey ship Mannah instead. They just... are superior.

via GIPHY

I know!!! I love Matt! Never thought I would say that but I do. laugh out loud And I actually like how Matt brings out the sweet, chill side of Hannah. I can tell Hannah adores Matt too (in a brotherly best friend way) And Matt is/was MVP of the QC in my opinion. :yes: He has given us rich content the whole time. Hope he secretly reads the boards and can see the love ! 🤗🙌

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:27 am

Tyler’s done an Instagram story shout out to everyone in the QC crew bar Hannah....... I keep checking to see what he posts about her 😬 but nothing yet.

https://instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/2277417740649028394?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=nnzhcm47m8ca

Just cheesy stuff like Kate’s the best teacher ever, olivias the best pasta eater etc but I would just love him to acknowledge her in his stories 😂😂

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:44 am

Matt is my favorite too...his laugh is so infectious and I love his commentary when he is filming around the house.  I hope he does continue to provide daily peeks into the life of the crew. I think he is so sweet with Hannah as well. They sure seem to enjoy their new friendship! I would vote for Matt as the next bachelor! What a great guy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587