SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Kas_256 Wed May 06, 2020 2:30 am

@jolena - matt didn’t say much. Hannah was taking about wanting Mexican and be named a local restaurant in Tuscaloosa. She acknowledged his comment and wanted to know how he knew that place and then said “gang gang gang”

Nothing major but at least interaction enough to indicate all was ok between them all.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2020 6:35 am

Kas_256 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B_1CctNDrbN/?igshid=mlbjitxog2av

Did anyone watch Hannah’s live just before?
I watched snippets and really took away that she is 100% single.
I think whatever was happening between TC and HB is no longer happening.
I feel she possibly wanted it and he wasn’t ready or didn’t want the same.
Matt still tuned into the live and commented so I don’t think there’s specifically any bad blood and they are still friendly but I do think things have changed again in the last week or two. Up until this live I was still on the train that they were communicating privately but now I’ve changed my mind.

Jmo
I’ve only watched snippets but didn’t get the sense anything has changed between HB & TC. I think they are still waiting for the shelter at home to lift and will figure things out at that time.

People on that Tannah Reddit are going a bit nuts reading into every little thing thinking one minute Tyler went to visit Hannah and the next they are completely done. I don’t think either of those happened.

I heard an expression once I’ve always remembered, “There is wisdom in uncertainty.” jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu May 07, 2020 12:47 am

I watched her lG live and as far as her and Tyler I think it could go either way. From what she said I wouldn't rule out them dating when the quarantine is over , also on the other hand maybe the pressure they are getting from fans for them to make their relationship official got to them and the stress was too much for them to handle so they decided to put a stop to it for now. IDK. Maybe they even had a fight about all of it with one wanting something more then the other . oh what do I know, I'm up one day and down another on these two. I know fans (including myself) want them to pick up from where they left off on the show but the reality of it is that real life is much different then being in the bachelor bubble. It's nice that they could be friends though .,but my guess is that will only be until one or the other finds a significant other) jmo

Question off topic.. Does anyone know when someone does a live IG video ,when they end that video is their a record that they can scroll back to to read all those comments or do they go away when the person ends the video? Just wondering because when alot of people are on a live the comments scroll so fast that alot are missed by the viewers and by the person doing the video.Curious to know if when they end the live if they can go back and read all of them. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu May 07, 2020 8:18 am

I’ve heard all the rumours swirling about Tyler being with some instagram model over the weekend. People even went as far as commenting on the live workout video today about it. I didn’t watch the whole live, just flicked through it but Kate was reading through some of the comments and she said something along the lines of “everyone’s asking about someone called Jenna, who’s Jenna etc” she genuinely sounded confused.

I personally don’t believe the rumour, but did anyone else catch Kate’s comment on the live? In my opinion it’s just more proof that it’s just a rumour- if it was true I’m sure Kate would have known and ignored all the Jenna comments, not read one out.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu May 07, 2020 11:59 am

Some fans that see Tyler with another female that is not hb think he has a new girlfriend or is dating them he could just be hanging out with a friend he does seem to have female friends not every female he comes in contact with has to turn romantic jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu May 07, 2020 1:02 pm

Kas_256 wrote:I’ve heard all the rumours swirling about Tyler being with some instagram model over the weekend. People even went as far as commenting on the live workout video today about it.  I didn’t watch the whole live, just flicked through it but  Kate was reading through some of the comments and she said something along the lines of “everyone’s asking about someone called Jenna, who’s Jenna etc”  she genuinely sounded confused.

I personally don’t believe the rumour, but did anyone else catch Kate’s comment on the live? In my opinion it’s just more  proof that it’s just a rumour- if it was true I’m sure Kate would have known and ignored all the Jenna comments, not read one out.
I have seen those rumors and ones where they think he was in Alabama.  All I know is he wasn’t seen at the house or workouts for two days then reappeared.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2020 3:45 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:I’ve heard all the rumours swirling about Tyler being with some instagram model over the weekend. People even went as far as commenting on the live workout video today about it.  I didn’t watch the whole live, just flicked through it but  Kate was reading through some of the comments and she said something along the lines of “everyone’s asking about someone called Jenna, who’s Jenna etc”  she genuinely sounded confused.

I personally don’t believe the rumour, but did anyone else catch Kate’s comment on the live? In my opinion it’s just more  proof that it’s just a rumour- if it was true I’m sure Kate would have known and ignored all the Jenna comments, not read one out.
I have seen those rumors and ones where they think he was in Alabama.  All I know is he wasn’t seen at the house or workouts for two days then reappeared.

Funnily enough, that was my hunch but there's no basis and all wishful thinking. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587