SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Madelyn Carver - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Madelyn Carver - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Madelyn Carver - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Agent99 Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:43 pm

@Bachiefan2020 do you follow Madelyn on IG?  Just asking from a sleuthing perspective, if there are any recent follows laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Madelyn Carver - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Madelyn Carver - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:51 pm

@Agent99 Unfortunately no. Her profile is on private 😑 I reckon the girls were allowed to follow each other etc. Her sister Olivia Instagram is now on private as well. I’m guessing she is still in the mansion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:00 pm

Thanks for the info @Bachiefan2020.  Medelyn is definitely out IMO - before her sister's IG went private I went through everything and Madelyn was in loads of pics and commenting from May 11 to the date I posted upthread, after which sis switched to private.  hi

She was pictured in friends' posts also.  If she'd gone back into the mansion after shutdown she wouldn't have been out & about that recently IMO.  I suspect TPTB probably only invited the serious contenders back, and are trying to wrap filming up in a hurry.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:04 pm

@Bobette Hopefully Daily Mail will leak some pictures when filming goes back then we will know laugh out loud.

Going to be a very interesting season.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:24 pm

A reminder to all members and guests who read our forum. If any contestant is concerned about their reputation or the possible impact on their career, by being on a reality tv show, then they need to reconsider applying. No one who puts themselves in a reality tv show is immune to opinions whether they are positive or negative. Our forum prides ourselves on having an open dialogue among our members and respecting each other's opinions whether they agree or not.

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. We do not comment on member's opinions since everyone has the right to post their thoughts without being accused or challenged. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice. Should you read a post you do not think is appropriate, please use the “Report Post” button located in the post. The use of IMO in my opinion, JMO just my opinion, IMHO in my humble opinion, or words such as I think, I wonder must be used at all times. Signatures with all just my opinion, IMO, etc. does not mean you are now exempt from including JMO/IMO somewhere in your actual post. When your post is quoted, your signature does not go with it and will no longer be seen.  When opinions are stated like facts, it causes mass confusion. Posts can be taken out of context, misinterpreted and discussions become quickly heated and side tracked all with the incorrect information

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines-no-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:38 am

Interesting that Madelyn, or someone close to her is potentially concerned about damage to reputation or career. There have been teachers on previous seasons who haven’t had concerns like that.

If her SM rules her out for return after the shutdown, perhaps we have an early season villain here? JMO
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:04 am

@Dirty Street Pie If Madelyn et al. have concerns over what a handful of sleuths are speculating about her here, based on a Google search and some pap pics, I fear they may be ill prepared for what TPTB will do to her in the edit suite, or for the public reaction to whatever character TPTB have assigned to her.  You sign your soul over to the devil when you join this show.  

But getting free stuff to shill on IG has got to be worth it, right?   Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Madelyn Carver - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:19 am

I know, right? This a very small corner of the internet, populated mostly by sleuthers, contestants and Daily Mail journalists, we are the least of her problems laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:11 am

Exactly.  In fact, if she does get a villain edit, we're the ones who'll be pointing out the manufactured storylines, editing tricks and frankenbyting, while the rest of the audience just blindly laps it up.

Good sleuthing requires a certain degree of objectivity IMO.  If Madelyn is indeed a sweet, friendly Tassie girl who didn't bully anyone in high school then I'm sure we'll recognise that.  If not... well... laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:01 pm

Yes unfortunately anyone who is serious about the integrity of their career should not be applying for reality shows where all your audio is extremely manipulated. Many of the parents of her students will now know her through manufactured stories on national TV. I am surprised at 24 years old one would not realise this. I understand she may be embarrassed about the comments above about a member seeing her out and all over a guy then kicked out, but I am sure she knows Tassie is a small small place.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:46 am

Definitely back at work https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1455170418000014&id=100005212089686
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:20 pm

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Madelyn Carver - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 SNbsQHh

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Madelyn Carver - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+3
GuardianAngel
EGrey92
Bobette
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum