bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Madelyn Carver - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madelyn Carver - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Madelyn Carver - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Agent99 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:43 pm

@Bachiefan2020 do you follow Madelyn on IG?  Just asking from a sleuthing perspective, if there are any recent follows laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Madelyn Carver - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Madelyn Carver - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:51 pm

@Agent99 Unfortunately no. Her profile is on private 😑 I reckon the girls were allowed to follow each other etc. Her sister Olivia Instagram is now on private as well. I’m guessing she is still in the mansion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:00 pm

Thanks for the info @Bachiefan2020.  Medelyn is definitely out IMO - before her sister's IG went private I went through everything and Madelyn was in loads of pics and commenting from May 11 to the date I posted upthread, after which sis switched to private.  hi

She was pictured in friends' posts also.  If she'd gone back into the mansion after shutdown she wouldn't have been out & about that recently IMO.  I suspect TPTB probably only invited the serious contenders back, and are trying to wrap filming up in a hurry.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:04 pm

@Bobette Hopefully Daily Mail will leak some pictures when filming goes back then we will know laugh out loud.

Going to be a very interesting season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madelyn Carver - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum