SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:21 pm

@GuardianAngel My DVR says on Thursday there will be an episode, "The World Is Changing." Not sure if it's new or not but I remember seeing a commercial weeks back it would return so we will see.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:27 pm

@Linds911 Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:52 pm

I had no idea this was still airing!

Anthony and Ashley are still my favourites. Jephte and Shawniece seem to have settled in ok, their little girl is so grown up and adorable.

This is the most I've seen of Jamie and Doug since her season.

I don't know the other couples. It must have been when I didn't watch a season or two.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:47 pm

I have read that Danielle posted their baby registry on her Instagram feed, "just as an example" of what a baby registry would look like, and that fans are buying up all the items for them.
https://www.myregistry.com/ext/baby-registry/danielle-dodd-bobby-dodd-joshua-tx/6179882/giftlist
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:12 am

^^ They are having a boy! I guess that's nice fans are buying stuff for them.

I missed Ashley/Anthony in last week's episode. Not sure why they weren't included, seems Jamie was dealing with postpartum per the preview for this week's episode. That house that Jessica and Austin were looking at speechless who leaves all of their clothes if you've moved out? Weird.

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:59 pm

Wasn't last week the episode where Ashley told Anthony she is expecting baby #2?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:34 pm

@provenceguy yes.. I think it was 2 episodes ago but it's hard to keep track given there is two MAFS ' happening right now. dizzy

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:45 pm

I have missed a few episodes. I'll have to catch up at some point.

I had a quick look at that link, awww so cute. That's wonderful fans are purchasing some gifts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:26 pm

I watched some of this last night. Anthony kills me. laugh out loud He was trying to hide Ashley's body pillow (I'm sure there's a name for it) because he says it takes up too much room on the bed. She catches him and next thing you know he's have a nap with it. laugh out loud

Beth and Jamie test positive for COVID-19 sad

Looks like there's trouble (again) for Shawniece and Jepthe.

Jessica had to put her dog down, and I was crying like a baby. Uggh she was a mess. I feel for you Jessica. Austin had a little headstone made for him with his picture carved into it, it was beautiful. He surprised her with it. Austin is thinking of joining the National Guard? I think that was it, or some form of military.

I don't know some of the other couples, but it was pretty good last night.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Well, for what it’s worth, Shawniece has posted a really lovely pic of her, Jephte & Laura in celebration of their 3rd wedding anniversary. She said Jephte gave her a lovely 3-stone diamond ring to mark the occasion & that if we continue to watch Couples Cam, we will see when he gives her the ring.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:51 pm

@provenceguy oh good to know!

Their little girl is adorable. I hope they can work their way through their issues.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:33 pm

@GuardianAngel it was Danielle and Bobby whose dog passed away. I like that Bobby got her a headstone very sweet to remember always.

I hope Ashley will be ok with the baby and the bleeding. sad Prayers that Beth and Jamie re-cover quickly.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Linds911
pikake
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: