SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:11 pm

The resort looks like a great pick. That's what I was looking for, a place with lots of activities and possibilities for dates. If they are going to bring cast members in from previous seasons, they will be needing a number of drivers to ferry people to and from the airport.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:44 pm

@Amethyst  I really hope they don’t bring back past contestants. I can see Tyler being on but not anyone else. That’s why I’m not liking Clare/Tayshia’s season too much. It makes all those contestants seem hungry for more tv time. Jmo

To add: Matt seems to be in New York now.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:07 pm

Dahling wrote:@Amethyst  I really hope they don’t bring back past contestants. I can see Tyler being on but not anyone else. That’s why I’m not liking Clare/Tayshia’s season too much. It makes all those contestants seem hungry for more tv time. Jmo

To add: Matt seems to be in New York now.

Maybe Hannah B. as well, since she knows Matt, and is very popular? If they had Tyler and Hannah B. hosting a group date, the fans would probably lose their minds, laugh out loud.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:11 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1298699275258535937?s=20

ETA:

https://twitter.com/kelleyflanagan/status/1298707944201125889?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:33 pm

@bluwavz I'm sure it's all just a big old coincidence. Suspect

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:58 pm

@Sprite Yeah, I'm sure that Peter tagging the resort in all his stories and showing off their room like a salesman is out of the kindness of his heart and not because they're getting comped to be there  Rolling Eyes  And we all know that Kelley has NEVER lied before laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:51 am

Peter & Kelley were talking to the resort for a few months, well before the show decided to film there. Their visit was not affiliated with the show, which is why she said RS was incorrect. What has Kelley lied about that contractually she could tell the truth?

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:11 am

I am beyond excited about the Nemacolin location. I grew up in a small town about an hour from there. It will be beautiful this time of year and hopefully they can do some off site dates in Ohiopyle and at two of Frank Lloyd Wright’s houses-Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob. Beautiful area that I visited many times and no trip back home is complete without going there.
If anyone saw the TV show a few years ago, Outsiders, the opening credits were filmed in my hometown that was renamed Blackburg for the show. You can even see the bank where I got my first job.

GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:42 pm

@GypsySarah I'm thrilled as well.  It is a beautiful area.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:52 pm

just listened to RS: There gonna go to Nemacolin around end of september , then quarantine and begin filming beginning of October which we knew. RS says hes had 5/6 people come to him and say there wedding reservations for them and their guests were cancelled by the resort and stated due to covid which is clearly a lie, he said he thinks they'll probably come out in the media about it and said he didn't know what they wanted him to do about it. Ashley S said they shouldn't be having their weddings anyway #sorrynotsorry. RS said they were refunded though for their reservations.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:13 pm

@Zaynab Nemacolin is a business and having the entire resort booked for several months more than makes up for the revenue for several weddings that may have been scheduled. Cancellation of events by the event space happens outside of COVID and the Bach - strictly a business decision. Optics don't look good for the Bach but if tptb are true to form, they'll make the resort take the hit.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:32 pm

@Norcalgal.  Yes I’m sure the resort doesn’t feel the need to tell them the reasons. It’s just interesting people were coming to RS like he can do anything about it, like he said. It’ll be a mute point.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica