SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

218 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:05 pm

Did you catch Ashley on this week’s episode of The Bachelor?? She’s ready to tell ALL about the drama you DIDN’T see that might completely change how you look at one of Matt’s contestants.

Find out all the juicy behind the scenes gossip from Ashley’s trip inside the Bachelor bubble and hear who Ashley thinks is the frontrunner now that she’s been up close and personal with the girls.

Plus, we talk to the original Bachelor Princess Erica Rose about her honest thoughts on “Queen” Victoria.
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/bachelors-tiaras-76406843/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

218 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:25 pm

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1351713163075485697?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:32 pm

This interview of an old roommate of Matt is 😱😱😱... Someone summarized it on reddit. Summary from dwtslove on reddit.. 

Podcast recap with Matt’s old roommate about living with him and Tyler C

PODCAST

218 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 KE2YbTp4Z5RFEd-q_ScMp7pW7BcsFbdtabMBExrj1xI

Podcast with Matt’s old roommate Sophia. These points are summary of her words, not my thoughts except a clarification in brackets. I don’t know if anyone’s interested to read this recap but I think you can learn a lot from living with someone! The podcast is called stay at home pop
Intro - found him on roomies app, lived with him in upper west side apartment for a year - Tyler squatted there for 5 months - she wasn’t attracted to Matt, said he had no sexual energy, hosts agree that he’s hot but he doesn’t do it for them - he’s very contrived, wears more turtlenecks than she remembers
Problems - how was he as a roommate? he’s the worst, really didn’t like him, they had a falling out at the end - their apartment was a crash pad for bachelorette contestants from Tyler season, whenever they did GMA they would all crash there - Matt made keys for his college football friends, she guesses 20 copies were given out - she came home one day 11 pm seeing a giant she’s never met peeing with the door open and Matt wasn’t home - she sat Matt down and said Tyler’s dating Gigi now, he needs to pay rent, stop giving out our key, I feel unsafe - he said I don’t understand the issue, she said I’m a single woman I feel uncomfortable, he looked at her dead in the face and said I don’t care that you feel uncomfortable, she cried
Tyler - Tyler stayed with them during Hannah season, was really nice before - when he got back he was annoying, secretive, lived there on a rancid beanbag for 4 or 5 months in their tiny apartment - said he wasn’t a real estate broker, worked at property management office, not commercial real estate, didn’t show homes ((I think she’s talking about Matt?)) - had a third roommate Albert - not clean, they treated it like a crash pad while it was where she lived - she went to the leasing office, tried to get matt in trouble but it didn’t work - once a bachelorette contestant scared her by busting until her room at 2 am thinking it was Matt’s room, doesn’t know who it was - she got Tyler to make a video for her friend who’s the podcast host and she cried, still makes her happy, they’ll post it on their page
Then they did recap of last episode. I’ll only summarize when Sophia said something personal about Matt not the whole recap
[/size]

• she feels like Matt’s afraid of women’s sexuality so it was interesting watch Matt navigate that date, he looked uncomfortable
  • they all love Kit, they think Rachael goes far top two
  • he’s asking very pointed questions digging into their hearts but he’s vague talking about himself
  • she lived with Matt for a year and learned nothing about him, thinks it’s a trait of his
  • he’s shady, watched him work up his followers systematically using Tyler, overnight it doubled then it doubled again, they were very purposeful about it
  • he would ship a lot of food to their apartment, boxes of cookies and binge eat them at night
  • she said maybe she can use her Matt connection to connect with Dale, he’s one of the hottest guys, bachelor vibes
  • they predict Serena, Bri, Abigail, Rachael make it far

Edit- I got a few messages asking what the podcast is called. It’s stay at home pop! Sophia is friends with the hosts. Here’s the link to this episode

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1l25EcgeU6v2xSSO7YDrfl?si=3--HElEbRCqBodGx4XJrfg

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:54 pm

Lawd... In the comment section, someone said he/she sent the podcast to the other roommate and the story was corroborated... The summary is that Matt is immature as we expected and he isnt as considerate as he is portrayed.. Maybe this would be a learning experience for him and he would grow but those poor ladies had high hopes for him.. 🤦🏾🤦🏾

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:57 pm

@Ruqibabe one would hope he would learn but as Rachel l said on higher learning Matt said he thought Victoria was funny. I don’t have high hopes.
I agree with his roommate who said she didn’t get any vibe from him as he doesn’t give off any sexuality and I have to agree. He does nothing for me in any way. IMO

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:14 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1352273189565571078?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:13 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:>snip<
their apartment was a crash pad for bachelorette contestants from Tyler season, whenever they did GMA they would all crash there - Matt made keys for his college football friends, she guesses 20 copies were given out - she came home one day 11 pm seeing a giant she’s never met peeing with the door open and Matt wasn’t home - she sat Matt down and said Tyler’s dating Gigi now, he needs to pay rent, stop giving out our key, I feel unsafe - he said I don’t understand the issue, she said I’m a single woman I feel uncomfortable, he looked at her dead in the face and said I don’t care that you feel uncomfortable, she cried
>snip<
This part is worse than just being immature or not ready to settle down. I see some major character flaws.
Maybe it’s just as well if he doesn’t end up with someone likable.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:10 pm

I had a ton of roommates in my younger days, including in NYC. I had some bad roommates along the way, but I can confidently say I never had anyone even close to this rude or inconsiderate. It's a shared living space, not a crash pad. Giving out lots of keys is just nuts. If Matt and Tyler want to live that kind of lifestyle, that's on them. But they need to know that it's not a normal roommate situation when they are sharing with a third person who is paying rent. They were using this poor woman. She would have been well justified in leaving, but her name may have been on the lease.

Her perception of Matt fits with what I've heard about and seen onscreen.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:09 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1352665922713112576?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:19 pm

Is he trolling sleuthers?

Caption: Better late than never (heart emoji)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:38 pm

Interesting. I suppose it could be in reference to the intruders but why single her out.

Has he always had this? I just noticed it in his bio.

https://www.flowcode.com/page/mattjames/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Interesting. I suppose it could be in reference to the intruders but why single her out.

Has he always had this? I just noticed it in his bio.

https://www.flowcode.com/page/mattjames/

I think he is trolling.  I’m not sure how id feel as F1 having to read that, though.  But it’s all a part of the “journey”.  I think it’s in light of all the spoilers this week.  Ashley I just posted a bit ago her footage of Night One limo exits, but there was only one lady we see walk out.  It looks like Rachael to me but idk.  She goes on about how he’s just watching her walk away and wonders if he watches anyone else like that.  I was just thinking that TPTB were kinda stuffing Rachael down our throats as of late, then Matt posts that.  The flow page does look new.  There’s a link to YouTube channel with no content.

ETA: Notable that the person he comments back to, he follows as well as his mom and she’s a WNBA player...
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica