SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:24 pm

Matt has changed his story every time when he’s questioned about that beard. I think it’s some kind of nod to his F1.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:23 pm

I enjoyed the interview with Tamryn Hall. Some real words spoken there for sure.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:22 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1354645408824352775?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:24 pm

How can Victoria look so good in the above photo but appear as such as hot mess on our tv?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:51 pm

@Norcalgal I would suspect that it is all for press and exposure she may be hiring professional make up artists to do her up and whatever video editing and filters she can use to look different. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:37 am

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/people/status/1354645408824352775?s=20

I don't recall anyone in that group calling out the guy who made those comments. All I heard was laughter.

If Matt feels it's not who he is, why not say something right then and there? If someone said something to me that made me furious, I would immediately react, not sit on it until it hits the media. Another example for me of talking the talk but not walking the walk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't recall anyone in that group calling out the guy who made those comments. All I heard was laughter.

If Matt feels it's not who he is, why not say something right then and there? If someone said something to me that made me furious, I would immediately react, not sit on it until it hits the media. Another example for me of talking the talk but not walking the walk.
To give a little bit of perspective, it turns out that Tyler had invited those guys to come down to Jupiter and play golf after being on their podcast. Matt still should have said something immediately, but they weren’t his friends, they were Tyler’s guests. IMO there is a difference.

Tyler btw is not very smart about who he surrounds himself with, and hasn’t been for a long time. That podcast is called The BrilliantlyDumb Show on “Brobible” (yeah). I listned a little here and there, and I must have completely missed the “brilliant” part. /s

https://brobible.com/podcasts/article/welcome-to-the-brilliantly-dumb-show/ (the podcast itself is on iTunes and Spotify)
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:07 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1354868101683294213?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:10 pm

I have to say I was leary of Matt when he was harsh with Hannah B.  Then/now they are bffs.  So I gave him another look and thought why not.  He appeared to be a good guy and interested in finding love.

I was thrilled to see Nemacolin as the chosen site, and happy folks could see the beauty of Western PA.  The women represented a wonderful diversity and were stunning.  I was back on the Matt train and so looking forward to the season.  My friends and I were excitedly messaging and having calls to discuss the show.

I just have to remember this is nothing this group of tptb can't muck up without even trying too hard.  I'm a mix of disgusted and bored.  
Do Better!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:19 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1354912210045304833?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:02 pm

I have always had issues with those who expect a lead to pick someone just solely on race anyhow and I just hate to see that particular burden laid at the feet of African American leads. It is not their duty to satisfy those who want and desire to have this happen. I guess no one is talking so much about Dale being the first POC who won the heart of a lead, regardless of how that has recently ended.

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:57 pm

My question is off topic but I don't know where else to post it. I heard RS made mention of Hannah Brown and her new boyfriend ADam on his podcast this week. I know he did a live on Instagram Tuesday night but apparently something happened and he wasen't able to save it for people to view afterwards., did anyone happen to catch it and what he said about these two? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica