SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:23 am

LoveDovez wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Rachel is saying that this is lovely, but rushed?

https://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-reacts-to-matt-james-being-named-first-black-bachelor/

I'm thrilled with Matt as the Bach since it's the closest thing we can get to Tyler, but as usual IMHO Rachael still comes off as a big bully.....If she can't get her way she'll take her toys and go home.;( Not a fan at all.

I see the lead and the franchise as distinct and separate entities. I think Rachel makes some good points about the flaws of the franchise.
✔ Matt as next Bach
D- the bachelor franchise: much improvement required

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:17 am

I think that a lot of women from all races will apply for Matt's season. I will be interested in seeing how they cast it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:07 am

I think they had to announce Matt early and let him skip Clare's season for more reasons.

Perfect timing with everything going on right now.
The danger of hurting his image by Clare, which almost happened with the cameo debacle. How would they have turned this around when she was already dismissing him before the season. He had to be in her top 3, to become the bachelor, and I didn't see her take him this far unless under pressure!
I suspect they are gonna film these seasons back to back, with Clare starting filming in July and the Bachelor in September, which leaves almost no room for casting.

Last edited by Dutchy23 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

thebachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:14 am

Astrobach wrote:@MiniDiva Honestly, it’s so obvious to me that Matt has been considered as a possible Bachelor ever since Tyler introduced him as a potential candidate.  
[snipped for brevity]
In other words, Matt was not chosen because he has a ‘ great personality ‘  and is a hot POC. He just fits all the PR requirements to make them look great, and they are so happy with their move that they are announcing him now...almost 3 months ahead of normal scheduling. In my book, they’re still not to be trusted and highly manipulative and I’m hoping that Matt was indeed briefed and coached by Tyler or Hannah to stand on his own and not compromise his integrity.

JMOAA

ITA.  As a few others have posted, Matt has that "something-something" that makes him an exciting candidate for TB, even more so after last season's disaster, IMO

Matt has willingly accepted the cast lead as the first TB POC, despite what is deemed as TPTB shenanigans, and has stated he feels it is a step in the right direction.  My feeling is that he has known before now and that the news would have been eventually leaked before the usual timing for the announcement.

It will be an exciting TB season baring any complications from the Covid-19 pandemic.  yes

JMHO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:36 pm

suzq wrote:I think that a lot of women from all races will apply for Matt's season.  I will be interested in seeing how they cast it.

I think so too! He mentioned in his GMA segment all sizes shapes and colour. I think this will encourage contestants for future season to have more self confidence in applying knowing they aren't size zero and might have a chance. Another step in the right direction for TPTB to take IMHO.

Dutchy23 wrote:I think they had to announce Matt early and let him skip Clare's season for more reasons.

snipped.. He had to be in her top 3, to become the bachelor, and I didn't see her take him this far unless under pressure!
I suspect they are gonna film these seasons back to back, with Clare starting filming in July and the Bachelor in September, which leaves almost no room for casting.

Re the bold. Good point. Perhaps they actually thought this through and knew their past shenanigans of making a lead take someone further than they want to won't work with her.
Re filming. That's what I'm thinking too after @pavalygurl 's post.

LA County has given the ok for tv/film production to resume as of Friday June 12, 2020.

Maybe we'll be hearing from tptb soon as to schedule.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5554-bachelorette-16-clare-crawley-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1461716

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:36 pm

Hi everyone, this may mean nothing at all BUT, I was in the area this morning and drove by the Bachelor Mansion. There is a large white tent near the second driveway (not unlike where they set up the producers etc. for the night of taping), a security guard at the other driveway and what looks like activity up closer to the house.
Now, IDK if the owners were having an event or renting it for some other event BUT, it looks like it has in the past when BN took over. Fingers crossed it might be sooner rather than later.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:09 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Hi everyone, this may mean nothing at all BUT, I was in the area this morning and drove by the Bachelor Mansion.  There is a large white tent near the second driveway (not unlike where they set up the producers etc. for the night of taping), a security guard at the other driveway and what looks like activity up closer to the house.
Now, IDK if the owners were having an event or renting it for some other event BUT, it looks like it has in the past when BN took over.  Fingers crossed it might be sooner rather than later.
Thanks!  Claire’s season is first but I can’t wait to slueth again.  I hope they recast with a more age appropriate diverse group of men.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:09 pm

@pavalygurl thanks for the info!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:59 pm

Thanks, @pavalygurl! I'm not excited about Clare's season but think that tv shows will be limited in the near future so happy to have something different. I think I might even forget trying to be unspoiled for the next 2 seasons (at least).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:48 pm

oops! in my excitement about Matt James, I got my seasons reversed. The mansion info is better situated in Clare's thread....GA please move if needed.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:55 pm

@pavalygurl no problem. I already did earlier today. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:46 pm

The Bachelor: Matt James Reveals Tyler Cameron’s Late Mom Told Him to Go On the Show (Exclusive)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IujnXCwVpY

It sounds funny now that he didn't want to be TB. Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica