SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:28 pm

mbl wrote:@luvnunity I agree. My question in my post was if anyone else thinks the “love is love” conversation is coming up in the 2/15 or 2/22 (HTD) episodes. It doesn’t seem to fit in with later episodes based on clothing and/or context.  Do you have an thoughts on when the “love is love” conversation occurs?

My best guess is likely 2/22. We don’t know what the group date will be next week so it’s possible that scene is from sqt from the group date.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:02 pm

Can someone send me in the direction of a clip of the love is love conversation?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:18 pm

@luvstx It’s at about the 1:00 minute mark in this season preview that came out the night of Tayshia’s finale on 12/22.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:39 pm

As a white woman it isn’t my place to accept her apology but I am glad she has spoken out. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:51 pm

It isn’t my place to accept her apology as a white woman. I’m not surprised the show agreed to let her release the statement. The show has essentially been paralyzed the last two days with no promotion of the upcoming episode. Going into the weekend they probably wanted to turn the corner, which is hard to do with her silence. I will not be surprised if she is the BHH guest Becca hinted at and this statement was issued in advance of her appearance. Finally, no statement absolves CH of his wrongdoings. He should no longer be the face, host, producer of this franchise. All IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:08 pm

I am a white woman and she's right. I'm sick and tired and exhausted reading these types of apologies.

If you treat everyone equally because it's in your heart to do so, you wouldn't be a racist. What kind of education do you need to feel that?? First of all, don't put "white" in brackets.

She's right, it's not up to others to educate her, because it should be in your heart to be a good person and treat everyone with kindness regardless of where you come from, regardless of where they come from, what their sexual orientation is, whatever their weakness or strengths are, none of it matters. We should all be equal, we should all be a friend to neighbours strangers or whoever, and help others when we can. JMO

MO, if you do not see everyone equal then I have nothing in common with you.

She'll have along way to go to prove herself. I'd like to see just how she is going to prevent people from making the same mistake.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:36 pm

I'm glad that Racheal released a statement. I don't know how others will take it but I did like that she didn't try to make excuses, unlike CH in that horrible interview. It's a start but an apology isn't going to be enough, imo.

I didn't really understand why CH went on so long and I imagine that Rachel Lindsay was fuming, especially when he cut her off repeatedly. It didn't help by making excuses and probably hurt. He kept trying to make it seem like it was so long ago and that Racheal was 18 when I think she'd have been 21. If RS is right that they were stopping her from making a statement then that was another misstep, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15341

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:23 pm

The WOC on this season have spoken. This has been posted by all of them either on their feed or in their stories

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:31 pm

Oh they all did?! I saw the one in Abigail's thread. Powerful statement! I love the "grace" dig.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:13 am

I love it. A collective middle finger to producers and CH from all the women. Hard to punish them all. Let's see what tptb do next. Do the ladies of this season get the least amount of spots on BIP and/or they go back to past seasons for the Bette as punishment?

I wonder whose idea it was to collectively post this? I wonder if Rachael (former Bette) had a hand in it?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:18 am

Its so funny that Rachel K reposted this in her story. Its funny that the whole madness happened because of her.. She is now taking a stand against the person fighting on her behalf... Chris H should never ve spoken on her behalf.. Just very messy JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:36 am

I think that Rachael's apology was graceful, but it's not for me to accept.

I'm genuinely curious as to what Rachael K.'s fellow cast members thought about her during their time in the house. I'm wondering, who were her friends, and what was her reputation? To me, she appeared to steer clear of the drama (which could be a function of the editing, but I don't think so.) So, IMO that's something to be said in her favor. I've been looking at her whenever something is going down, and I see her facial reactions (surprise, shock, sadness, etc.,) but really nothing else that I can recall. I don't remember her being a part of the overt negativity.

Another thing that I found a bit curious is that Chris H. made a whole lot of excuses for Rachael K. (which got him into hot water,) but didn't say anything positive about her either. You would think if he was trying to help her out in his interview with Rachel L., he would had said something in her favor. For instance, I remember him speaking very highly of Magi -- I can't remember what he said exactly, but the gist of it was that Magi is one of the loveliest and nicest women to ever grace the show. But crickets about Rachael in the Extra segment or within the past few weeks.

Generally if he is asked to comment about a cast member, he can come up with a fair description, which tells me that he does get to know them. I remember in the pre-season preview of the cast members he had a lot of comments about the women. I looked back at my notes (I like to get to know the cast members,) and he called Rachael, "sweet but competitive." But he seemed to come up dry in his interview with Rachel L. Why is that, I wonder? If he really wanted Rachael to be granted some "grace," wouldn't he want to give fans a reason to do so? Wouldn't he want to mitigate the damage?

As for how Matt is going to handle this, that's a whole 'nother ball of wax.

Last edited by Amethyst on Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica