SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rosetradamus - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:36 pm

I just see a real connection between Bri and Matt that I don't see him having with any of the other women.  I really like Michelle, but don't see the same type of connection between them.  I have tried, but I only see a physical connection between him and Rachael.  I may be wrong, but I am still hoping that Bri is the F1. I may be wrong, but that's ok, it wouldn't be the first time.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Rosetradamus - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:42 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1364238784275968000?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:52 pm

I personally don’t see Matt having a connection with any of these women. I just can’t get into any of these relationships or this season for that matter. IMO it’s been a sh*t show from the beginning.

I only think it’s rachael because he’s only told her he’s falling in love with her. Bri told him last night and crickets... JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:04 pm

I understand what many are saying about him not giving Bri validation when he is with Rachael, but the time between Bri and Matt is so chopped up/edited that they are obviously leaving a lot out.
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:04 pm

I understand that something doesn’t make sense with the editing in that there is no doubt about who he picks, and there usually is some.  That is the mechanism the show has used since its inception to get people hyped up to watch who gets out of the limo first at the FRC. But last night Matt had no response for Bri or Michelle when they told him they were falling in love with him and he has told Rachael that he’s falling in love with her and that when he’s not with her all he does is think about her.  So there is no suspense about who he picks and that is weird and I see that can make you wonder if they are setting us up for him picking someone else. I don’t think he picked anyone else and here’s my theory based on last night’s preview and what the “suspense” was at the FRC prior to everything that happened post-filming.  I’m not sure anymore that Matt’s dad shows up, or at least in this episode. Normally we would see something of a surprise guest (knocking at Matt’s door perhaps?) in the preview but we don’t. So I think the conversation on the ground with CH where Matt says he’s not sure if he can go on with this has to do with Rachael being very upset about the FSDs with Bri and Michelle. I think maybe she told him she’s not sure she can do this anymore, or get engaged if he slept with Bri or Michelle. We get his voiceover saying “everything I’ve been working for is starting to crumble”.  I think the suspense of the finale is whether Rachael can get past Matt’s relationship with the other women, and that is why there is a promise ring and not an engagement, so he can prove his love to her.  

I also want to mention that Matt and Rachael breaking up was first reported yesterday by two well respected journalists from Huffington Post. It’s not like Reality Steve who gets his spoilers wrong all the time. The Huff Post reporters are not in the business of posting spoilers and I don’t think they would publish the breakup without confirmation from a number of sources, including possibly speaking with Matt himself. I just can’t see a situation where Matt picked Bri/Michelle and Huff Post reporting that Matt chose Rachael at the FRC and recently ended his relationship with her.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:50 pm

CHO wrote:Are we absolutely sure that Matt picks Rachael ?  This show has always been full of twists and turns.  I am still not seeing "it" with Rachael and Matt...
I thought it couldn’t be Tayshia and Zac because it was so obvious but that seems to be how they are editing the show right now. They don’t seem to show much of the connections these days either but Rachael is the only one Matt has said he is in love with.

I guess the question now is will one of the F3 take him back if he pursues them. TPTB may try to force something like with Peter & Madi and HB & Tyler C at ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:57 pm

@gabriele I think Matt effectively cut off the option of trying to get back together with Bri or Michelle at ATFR by his negative reaction to Hannah trying that with Tyler last year at the ATFR. I think he would be heavily criticized for being hypocritical. All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:05 pm

Topazgold wrote:I personally don’t see Matt having a connection with any of these women. I just can’t get into any of these relationships or this season for that matter. IMO it’s been a sh*t show from the beginning.  

I only think it’s rachael because he’s only told her he’s falling in love with her. Bri told him last night and crickets... JMO

:yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:41 pm

Ivan says he wouldn’t go on BIP if CH was the host for it:

I still think he is a great catch: smart, cute, kind, has a great job & close family.

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:13 pm

@gabriele Me too!!!
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:56 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:10 pm

Guess Lauren Zima couldn't report on Matt's recent IG because she is too close to it?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica