SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:27 pm

Some of the scenes we see on this show are edited for obvious reasons to follow the producers narrative.

Just because there was no response shown by Matt when Bri told him how she feels doesn’t mean it didn’t happened.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:31 pm

I just don’t see it with Bri and think she was going home if Serena hadn’t taken herself out. If there were more between Matt & Bri they’d show ii, imo. Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:49 pm

Has anyone seen “The Bachelor 2021 Travel Guide: Nemacolin”. I found it on the ABC app on my tv. It spoils the rest of the season.  There’s footage of Rachael and Matt in the FS, there’s footage of Bri and Matt prior to being in jammies in FS.  No FS footage for Michelle inside room, just of the tub for milk bath.  At the end, you see a horse and carriage with the happy couple going through the woods kissing. Looks like the area they show for the FRC.  It’s dusk, so definitely not the same carriage as the Princess date which was dark outside.  Looks like Matt is in the same Grey suit as the FRC pics.  Head of the woman honestly looks like it could be Rachael or Bri.  They both have those Center parts, and you really can only see top of woman’s head.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:05 pm

Here’s the link to it: The Bachelor 2021 Travel Guide: Nemacolin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:09 pm

@gabriele thanks for posting.

Not available if you're outside the USA. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:10 pm

There’s enough footage on there to sleuth our rooms and such just for the fun of it. I remember that’s how we’d figure out F3-F1 based on their fantasy suites. Honestly, Rachael has gotten the best of everything thus far so not expecting to unearth anything outside of that reality.🙄
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:30 pm

luvnunity wrote:There’s enough footage on there to sleuth our rooms and such just for the fun of it.  I remember that’s how we’d figure out F3-F1 based on their fantasy suites.  Honestly, Rachael has gotten the best of everything thus far so not expecting to unearth anything outside of that reality.🙄
I sent Guardian Angel some screenshots I took from the video and lightened. Hopefully she can post them. I don’t have a photo hosting account anywhere right now. It looks like Rachael in the ending carriage scene to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:49 pm

Edit: I posted a quote and link to an article, which you’ll see quoted in the next post, but decided to remove it as I realized it is rather insensitive to Matt. My apologies for that, especially to @luvnunity

Last edited by gabriele on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:59 pm

gabriele wrote:I don’t know how accurate Life&Style is generally but they do seem to get info on the Bach franchise as per spoiling Clare & Dale.

“Matt and Rachael Kirkconnell are no longer together,” an insider exclusively tells Life & Style one day after he spoke out about her past racist behavior.

“Matt broke up with Rachael mainly due to the backlash. At the end of the day, he cared more about protecting himself, supporting his friend [former Bachelorette] Rachel Lindsay and speaking out against the franchise. Rachael can’t wait until she can finally share her side of the story once the finale airs,” adds the source.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/why-did-bachelors-matt-and-rachael-break-up-inside-split/

So now he's the bad guy for splitting from her? He's not obligated to stay with her. It's only been a few months since the show ended. Hardly enough time to be that deeply invested in what is ultimately a huge liability for him. Apparently, he didn't feel that she or the relationship was worth all this headache.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:09 am

edit: nevermind

Last edited by gabriele on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:18 am

I find it sad when any couple breaks up particularly while the show is still airing. However, I can certainly understand why Matt did that. He is finding out some very difficult and troubling things and I would think that his trust in Rachael and the whole Bachelor process has been diminished greatly. Where does a relationship go from there? JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:18 am

@gabriele thanks for the s/caps! yes

I enlarged the carriage ride and it does look like Rachel to me. I can't read what's on the back of the carriage. It gets too blurry the larger I make it. It does look like MaTt?

I searched for carriage companies in the area. I found some posted by travellers, but not white carriages.

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Ae7e2d10
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 733af710the
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Bf19b910[/quote]

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Captu302

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/vdka22305905

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica