SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:37 pm

@gabriele I really can't see that. She was pretty clear something was missing and she left. And IMO he would be stupid to do that since he saw what happened with Tyler and Hannah. Just start fresh Matt and shave that awful beard!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:47 pm

@Sprite In the WTA preview it looks like she may have regrets. And this article dropped too. I may be wrong but I wouldn’t put it past TPTB. They created a mess like no other and are scrambling to clean it up. jmo

Bachelor Matt James and Serena Pitt Spark Reconciliation Rumors During ‘Women Tell All’ — Watch!

There was also that weird editing on the last episode where Matt’s shirts don’t match up in ITMs when Serena left. People thought maybe part of it was actually from the next episode if his dad shows up and leaves. But, he mentioned Serena in the black shirt from what some said. I don’t remember personally. Maybe that was filmed recently post show.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:48 pm

Sprite wrote:@gabriele I really can't see that. She was pretty clear something was missing and she left. And IMO he would be stupid to do that since he saw what happened with Tyler and Hannah. Just start fresh Matt and shave that awful beard!!!

Agreed. I don’t put too much into her having that 2nd 1-1 date. It was designed to test and weed her out, IMO. I think that’s why Matt was a bit annoyed that she hadn’t spoke up before then.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:49 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1364708772564852740?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:50 pm

gabriele wrote:@Sprite In the WTA preview it looks like she may have regrets. And this article dropped too. I may be wrong but I wouldn’t put it past TPTB. They created a mess like no other and are scrambling to clean it up. jmo

Bachelor Matt James and Serena Pitt Spark Reconciliation Rumors During ‘Women Tell All’ — Watch!

There was also that weird editing on the last episode where Matt’s shirts don’t match up in ITMs when Serena left. People thought maybe part of it was actually from the next episode if his dad shows up and leaves. But, he mentioned Serena in the black shirt from what some said. I don’t remember personally. Maybe that was filmed recently post show.

All of her statements were in the past tense. I don't see it. IMO it is click bait and possible creative editing to spice up what promises to be another sh*t show at the WTA.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:16 pm

I’ve been working really hard to weed away this show. So remind me, is the WTA filmed in real time? So they might talk about the current situation regarding Rachael and CH, along with creating more drama about the drama.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:22 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/people/status/1364708772564852740?s=20

I don't think he'll be hosting the ette. JMO but filming starts roughly March 15th, I think there would be a backlash.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:24 pm

Idlemess wrote:
I’ve been working really hard to weed away this show. So remind me, is the WTA filmed in real time? So they might talk about the current situation regarding Rachael and CH, along with creating more drama about the drama.
No. It already filmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:27 pm

Idlemess wrote:

It's filmed already with CH but who knows if they'll add an exert when it airs, or say nothing at all until the ATFR when it will be someone else and not CH.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:18 am

Idlemess wrote:

It's pre-recorded.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:52 pm

It’s a slow day in Bachelor news so I give you the article you didn’t know you needed to read:

I Went on a Zoom Date With a ‘Bachelorette’ Contestant

Hint: a boy band manager giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:25 pm

@gabriele that was funny and a quick read, thanks for posting. The comparison of a guy prepping for a date to wearing flip flops was rofl

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica