SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:39 pm

^^^
Mountain resort please - river activities, waterfalls, hot springs, alpine picnics, horseback riding...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:03 pm

IA there would be so much more to do in a mountain resort.

They would be filming in the fall, and the fall colours would be spectacular!

Here are some beautiful options.

travelchannel top 10 Best Mountain Resorts

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:26 pm

My vote would be for Park City Utah. Gorgeous in the fall - lots to do and a downtown that is fun. If you ever watch Yellowstone series on TV, it is filmed in the Park City area. There are venues from the 2002 Winter Olympics that they could use - how about ski jumping???

@GuardianAngel The Stein Eriksen Lodge in your list of best resorts is near Park City, actually in Deer Valley which is even more remote and exclusive. We never stayed there as they don't allow snowboarding at in Deer Valley - only skiing. It would be stunning as a locale. However, I think it will be difficult to get a resort of this caliber as people with $$ are traveling and seeking so-called safe havens for vacations.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Although I can see TPTB wanting a place that is a lot cooler than the Palm Springs area they are in now, I’m not sure I see them wanting a place out west. Clare and Tayshia are both from California. Isn’t Matt from North Carolina? Maybe they will find a place that represents Matt’s interests more. Matt also lived in New York and somewhere else (New Jersey maybe?) in the North East. That could be a possibility too.

@Norcalgal I also watch Yellowstone too. I did not know that was Utah I was seeing in the background. I was sure that must be beautiful Montana I was seeing. Fooled me. I‘ve never been to either.

Edit to say: Matt also lived in Pittsburgh, PA (not New Jersey)

Last edited by Dahling on Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:54 pm

@Dahling Lake Placid NY has many of the same Winter Olympic venues but not sure there is a large enough luxury lodge there to accommodate everyone.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:08 pm

I’m curious why we’re thinking of winter venues with Matt? They’ll be filming September through November right? I feel like somewhere where there are fall colors would be great, but I’m not sure they need snow. Also how much acreage is the La Quinta resort on? Do you think the same amount of property will be needed again? I haven’t seen how you guys go about sleuthing venues before so I’m curious.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:47 pm

@Dahling If the entire season is filmed in one location, they'll have a mix of weather if it's in most mountain location. Warm, then 'Indian summer' days with cool nights (leaves could change). By October, could be rainy or even have frosty mornings. Outside chance of snow.

But I was thinking of fun dates as you don't have to have snow to participate in some of the Winter Olympic venues. It is artificial snow and would be different than the jumping off a building together. More like bobsledding or tandem ski jumping, etc. I could see either a group or one-on-one camping date.

The reason to have such a large resort is for the number of rooms required for all the production staff. That group is multiples of the cast. I think La Quinta was selected partly on availability and the nearness to a large airport as well as diversity of activities. Probably one date will be to take the lift up the ski run.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:05 pm

I can see them wanting fun and adventurous dates, but I think they need core amenities first.

First they need a golf course for CH. laugh out loud. Second, they need someplace that can have some visually stunning views or rooms that will look glamorous to hold rose ceremonies. I think from a filming standpoint they don’t want to overlook the need to make beautiful & romantic tv moments. Jmo

I’m a little unsure about ski jumping or bobsledding, I think those sound too dangerous. I know they’ve done mountain climbing and bungee jumping before, but I think you might need more skill for ski jumping or bobsledding. But what do I know. When I think of activities for Matt I guess I’m thinking of things that either he’s comfortable with already or things he’s always wanted to try.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:55 pm

Park City is an obvious choice. I also like the idea of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. You have animal safaris, rodeo, hot springs, rafting, fishing, horseback riding, hiking, flying, etc. Yellowstone Park is not too far, and for scenery, you can't beat the Grand Tetons. I could totally see Matt playing cowboy!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:31 am

I'm surprised that they wouldn't look to go to one of the islands that are allowing Americans, like Puerto Rico. I could see them doing somewhere in the mountains which would be beautiful.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:38 pm

@Amethyst Jackson Hole is another good choice. But considering how popular it is, I wonder if there is availability to secure an entire resort for 2 months. Yellowstone has had more visitors this year than in 2019!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:45 am

Dahling wrote:I can see them wanting fun and adventurous dates, but I think they need core amenities first.

First they need a golf course for CH. laugh out loud. Second, they need someplace that can have some visually stunning views or rooms that will look glamorous to hold rose ceremonies. I think from a filming standpoint they don’t want to overlook the need to make beautiful & romantic tv moments. Jmo

I’m a little unsure about ski jumping or bobsledding, I think those sound too dangerous. I know they’ve done mountain climbing and bungee jumping before, but I think you might need more skill for ski jumping or bobsledding. But what do I know. When I think of activities for Matt I guess I’m thinking of things that either he’s comfortable with already or things he’s always wanted to try.

Becca and Garrett went bobsledding in Park City.  How about a curling group date?  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica