SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:57 pm

@alwaystulips Are you from Minnesota or Wisconsin? Canada?  LOL
Curling would be a really fun group date - you could see how well the contestants worked together. Who wanted all the attention. Who was there for the team and the fun. Am I correct in thinking a former bachelorette (?JoJo) had a curling date?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:08 pm

@alwaystulips A curling group date is a fabulous idea! thumbsup

I've curled a few times, it's hard work! but a lot of fun.

@Norcalgal I don't remember a curling date but I certainly could be wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:38 pm

It may have been Winter Games with the curling date.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:42 am

@Norcalgal Hardly, LOL!  From Georgia and live in Texas now.  I love the Winter Olympics though.  laugh out loud

@Sprite, I thought maybe Winter Games had a curling date, too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:06 pm

@Sprite Yep, I think that was it!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:15 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1296873378792591360?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:47 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1296881318219993089?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:23 pm

https://www.nemacolin.com

Click on the Activities tab for a list adventures we can look forward to seeing. I'm actually glad they are on the east coast as perhaps we'll be able to meet Matt's mom and brothers during the show now (vs a Zoom meeting).

It is gorgeous wooded countryside in that part of PA. Not very close to anything! I drove my middle son from DC to Pittsburg on a road just north of Farmington and there were very few freeway exits. On our way back to DC, we drove through northern West Virginia on the interstate. Farmington is between the 2 interstates.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:25 pm

It’s funny because I just edited a comment I made late last night about Matt had previously lived in Pittsburgh, PA. I previously wrote I thought it was New Jersey. I guess the Nemacolin Resort is about 1 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:25 pm

That place is huge! They have a long list of activities, which consists of bowling off road adventure climbing and much more. They also have private homes, which are huge. I don't remember JoJo being at that resort.
sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Captur82

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Captur83

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Captur81

https://www.nemacolin.com/activities/adventure-center

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:57 pm

Dahling wrote:It’s funny because I just edited a comment I made late last night about Matt had previously lived in Pittsburgh, PA. I previously wrote I thought it was New Jersey. I guess the Nemacolin Resort is about 1 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh.
Wow!  IDR that Matt had once lived there.  That's where I'm from and have friends and family there.  I'll see if I can corral someone to make the drive to spy!  It is as you said only a little over an hour away.  Shoot, I am so angry, we had a family event set for October which was postponed.  I was going to stay a bit longer and I would have been able to drive out there.  Well, it is a beautiful part of the state and should be extra nice once fall foliage occurs.
There are also areas in the Laurel Highlands where you can go cross country skiing, but it might be a bit early for a good snow.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:53 am

I finally took a good look at the resort and I have to say I am very excited for his season. It seems like a great place and I’m picturing all the date possibilities at this venue.

I was looking in North Carolina at resorts and came across one that was lovely and seemed similar, but did not have as private of a setting and no where near the acreage of this resort. This resort seems to have it all. I even picture the girls in one of those private homes and it being similar to the set up of the bachelor mansion. So many options for cocktail parties and rose ceremonies too.

I noticed some good activities for group dates too. Paint ball anyone? giggling

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica