SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2020 11:44 pm

Discuss potential leads or those you would like as a lead.

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Captu315

https://www.instagram.com/mattjames919/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri May 22, 2020 2:21 am

I would like to see Tyler's friend Matt James be the first man of color as the lead, but I think they should just cast him rather then putting him on Claire's season and BIP because they would only be doing it to keep his face out there so the viewers get familiar with him not because they want or expect him to fall in love on either show, By now we all know their MO. I think Matt has what it takes to be a good lead. , He's good looking, athletic , educated, kind, does charity work, and seems to be alot of fun, he also has a nice following already too. I think he would be a good choice , IF he wants it that is. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 Fri May 22, 2020 7:32 am

Jolena wrote:I would like to see Tyler's friend Matt James be the first man of color as the lead, but I think they should just cast him rather then putting him on Claire's season and BIP because they would only be doing it to keep his face out there so the viewers get familiar with him not because they want or expect him to fall in love on either show,  By now we all know their MO.  I think Matt has what it takes to be a good lead. , He's good looking, athletic , educated, kind, does charity work, and seems to be alot of fun, he also has a nice following already too. I think he would be a good choice , IF he wants it that is. JMO

I agree! They should just choose him. With all this discussion at the moment about the racial issues, it would be a good choice to cast a man of color. Also I wonder if there is enough time for a whole casting process with two seasons being filmed back to back. They should choose their Bachelor earlier, to leave enough time for casting women.

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 22, 2020 11:40 am

I can't say who I would want from the upcoming Bette season. I always want to see them in action first. Sometime someone unexpected surprises me and the one who looks like he would make a good bachelor ends up a dud.

Maybe they can do another throwback. Roberto looks to be free again. rofl

Seriously though, maybe by showing some of the older seasons, there might be someone in there who could be a potential if nobody emerges from the latest season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 22, 2020 1:52 pm

I agree, I wouldn't mind seeing Matt James as the bachelor. And it might be a good idea to have him skip Clare's season as Jolena has said. I was thinking maybe Tyler could be involved somehow in introducing Matt to those in BN who are not familiar with him. Since it would be a departure by having a "new" face as TB, an old, familiar, well liked buddy could make the intro.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat May 23, 2020 12:03 am

I am 100% in favour of Matt James being selected as Bachelor, for multiple reasons.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 23, 2020 4:13 pm

Sprite wrote:I can't say who I would want from the upcoming Bette season. I always want to see them in action first. Sometime someone unexpected surprises me and the one who looks like he would make a good bachelor ends up a dud.

Maybe they can do another throwback. Roberto looks to be free again. rofl

Seriously though, maybe by showing some of the older seasons, there might be someone in there who could be a potential if nobody emerges from the latest season.

While he only lasted a few episodes on Becca's season Mike Renner (manbun) has always been a favorite of mine.  He's 30 now, no longer in a relationship, and has a real job, but with the flexibility to be off for filming I think..  He joked? on his twitter feed recently that he'd sign up for another season.  I think he meant as a contestant, but either way, I'd surely watch.   I would be up for a BIP type casting process where vets from other seasons could also come back as contestants since we might not have BIP this year.  I keep pulling for Coach Brian Osborne from Andi's season and I'm sure there are lots of favorites who fans might want to give a second look, even if not as a lead.  Is casting done for Clare's season?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2020 3:30 pm

What qualities does Matt James have that he would be a good lead?

I know it's been said over and over, leads don't go on the show to find love and settle down, but in his case, he's the last person IMHO that would settle down at this point in his life.

I don't follow him, only what I see here, so I'm curious to know what the appeal is.

Roberto would be a dream come true for me! TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f60d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 25, 2020 1:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What qualities does Matt James have that he would be a good lead?

I know it's been said over and over, leads don't go on the show to find love and settle down, but in his case, he's the last person IMHO that would settle down at this point in his life.

I don't follow him, only what I see here, so I'm curious to know what the appeal is.

Roberto would be a dream come true for me!  TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f60d

IMO I think Matt would be a great choice for first MOC for the show .Matt is Tall, dark, Handsome, educated, fun Personality (I love his laugh too ) Athletic , has a real job, seems like a loyal friend, does charity work, loves kids, kind and sincere from what i've seen and dosen't have a GF. I would say he is at an age 27 (prob be 28 by the time the show films ) to possibly be looking for someone to share his life with, date and love . I think age 27 -30 is a descent age to want to find that special someone., but that's JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon May 25, 2020 3:18 am

@GuardianAngel Is it possible to have a post for the new show "Labor of Love"? One episode has aired so far.It looks kind of interesting. Sorry for posting this here- I could not find a place for it. Thank you
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 25, 2020 8:46 pm

@just me There was discussion going on in the Misc thread. I've created a new thread as there seems to be interest in it and moved the previous posts over.

Labour of Love

@Jolena thanks for all that but has he had any g/f's, or regularly dataing? expressed the desire to find that special someone or indicated he wants to get engaged and get married?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 25, 2020 11:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@just me There was discussion going on in the Misc thread. I've created a new thread as there seems to be interest in it and moved the previous posts over.

Labour of Love

@Jolena thanks for all that but has he had any g/f's, or regularly dataing? expressed the desire to find that special someone or indicated he wants to get engaged and get married?

Not that I've heard him say publicly but I'm sure when they casted him for the show they asked him that question. IDK.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Doats
nikikass
veg_out
albean99
jojo47